Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here (145708 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TGM2015: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Hi house, happy weekend. For those that had been called, I say congratulations. Due to upcoming Sallah holiday the AC center might come a week after possibly the last days of the month to early days of next month.

This gives you more time to develop yourself as the final selection is a ratio of 1 to 4 (maximum) of all candidates that will be assessed.

Good luck to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2015
TGM2015:
Hi house, happy weekend. For those that had been called, I say congratulations. Due to upcoming Sallah holiday the AC center might come a week after possibly the last days of the month to early days of next month.

This gives you more time to develop yourself as the final selection is a ratio of 1 to 4 (maximum) of all candidates that will be assessed.

Good luck to you all.

No more calls to other candidates...?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by armstell: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
I think we should contact them to see y some haven't been called probably through the numbers used in calling others
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by ziziobi: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls, hs anybody received any call from union bank after dey asked for ur preferred locatn for aptitude test?

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Why is this place so quiet? Any Update please from those that were called?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Good day house, yeah please update the house na. Or them never invite you guys since then?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by armstell: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
those that haven't been called...it's like union is calling peeps again undecided
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Did they call anyone within the past week...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
armstell:
those that haven't been called...it's like union is calling peeps again undecided
Dem call you recently...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by armstell: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
yea..today!!...not me tho,someone!
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by supadave: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
@TGM2015 wasap with union bank AC they just called us n since then nothing about the AC what is the issue? or have anybody gone for union bank AC yet cos this waiting is getting me really concerned o
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
armstell:
yea..today!!...not me tho,someone!
dat's interesting.... time to put my phone on ring out.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
supadave:
@TGM2015 wasap with union bank AC they just called us n since then nothing about the AC what is the issue? or have anybody gone for union bank AC yet cos this waiting is getting me really concerned o
You still dey talk. What of us wey dem never call.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by supadave: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
@rich4god no vex let's all be hopeful then
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
supadave:
@rich4god no vex let's all be hopeful then
Why I go vex... no b anybody fault na.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TGM2015: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
supadave:
Keep the hope alive, the AC invitation will soon start rolling out for Lagos peeps before other locations. Successful candidates will be invited for Medical, then documentation and invitation to TS. The fact remains that TS will start this year @Lagos by 1st/2nd week in December.

The delay was due to training and retraining of Staff that will conduct the AC and other logistics for the success of the recruitment exercise.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by 00pman: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
TGM2015:

Keep the hope alive, the AC invitation will soon start rolling out for Lagos peeps before other locations. Successful candidates will be invited for Medical, then documentation and invitation to TS. The fact remains that TS will start this year @Lagos by 1st/2nd week in December.

The delay was due to training and retraining of Staff that will conduct the AC and other logistics for the success of the recruitment exercise.

Cheers.
boss,how about abuja peeps,I don't think anyone has been contacted from abj
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by supadave: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
who got a call today for the AC on Oct. 19? cos I did

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by supadave: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
@TMG2015 PLS CAN I HAVE YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT WOULD LOVE TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS FROM YOU MY MAIL IS DAVID.IBIRONKE@GMAIL.COM. PLS WILL REALLY APPRECIATE
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
^^ I know someone who got a call during the week. Same date with you. Will tell her to send u a mail, since you guys need team work during the AC.

Putting your email exposing your names isn't too good.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Smallpeepee
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by supadave: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks Isoul really appreciate n about d mail I thought about it n weighed my options it is worth it...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2015
supadave:
Thanks Isoul really appreciate n about d mail I thought about it n weighed my options it is worth it...

Uwc. No p bro.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Vhalder: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
supadave:
who got a call today for the AC on Oct. 19? cos I did
Please where's the venue for the AC? Cos i was also contacted but didnt clearly get venue.
Thanks
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by dobi4realaaa: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Just got a call from union Bank for AC on 20th of October. Was told a mail would be sent which would include the location.
Vhalder:

Please where's the venue for the AC? Cos i was also contacted but didnt clearly get venue.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Good day house.

From all available indications, it seems its more of push CV candidates that are getting the calls. Just very few dragnet candidates are getting the calls.

Seems UBN wasn't totally convinced with the dragnet test, reason why they even went ahead and engaged push CV for a new recruitment test.

Just my opinion, very open to criticisms and contributions house, please within una say make I talk again?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2015
nnaemeka1990:
Good day house.

From all available indications, it seems its more of push CV candidates that are getting the calls. Just very few dragnet candidates are getting the calls.

Seems UBN wasn't totally convinced with the dragnet test, reason why they even went ahead and engaged push CV for a new recruitment test.

Just my opinion, very open to criticisms and contributions house, please within una say make I talk again?

Lol I don't think so, maybe its because those who made comments about the calls for AC, seems to be silent followers. Their first post on this thread, some people chose not to say anything but view then post when needed. Or maybe dragnet candidates are tired and bored with the long wait & refused to comment, just a few do. I still believe dragnet got more candidates. Good news is that AC is starting next week, other batches and region would follow. Let's keep hope alive.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2015
lsoul:

Lol I don't think so, maybe its because those who made comments about the calls for AC, seems to be silent followers. Their first post on this thread, some people chose not to say anything but view then post when needed. Or maybe dragnet candidates are tired and bored with the long wait & refused to comment, just a few do. I still believe dragnet got more candidates. Good news is that AC is starting next week, other batches and region would follow. Let's keep hope alive.

Yea, hope and patience are important like mad ryt now.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
please what is expected during the Ac? thanks.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
nnaemeka1990:

Yea, hope and patience are important like mad ryt now.

Exactly..

supadave
Vhalder
Dobirealaaa
OpYzo

Please you guys should update us when the invite rolls in. We are still hopeful, though some of us haven't been called.

@OpYzo the AC should be group case study & presentation. Were you also called today?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by armstell: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
my own is which set of people are they calling?..Lagos only??
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
lsoul:

Exactly..

supadave
Vhalder
Dobirealaaa
OpYzo

Please you guys should update us when the invite rolls in. We are still hopeful, though some of us haven't been called.

@OpYzo the AC should be group case study & presentation. Were you also called today?
thanks I was called on friday and saturdy and scheduled for 19th

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.