Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here (145882 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by dobi4realaaa: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Though my AC is for Tuesday 20th, I have gotten the email. I suggest you check your spam mail.
supadave:
Good morning guys, for those who have AC on Monday have you received any mail yet for the proposed AC? ...hope you all had a wonderful night rest?..
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by rennycurves: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2015
i haven't o.i hope it comes in today
supadave:
Good morning guys, for those who have AC on Monday have you received any mail yet for the proposed AC? ...hope you all had a wonderful night rest?..
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by happydasy: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
supadave:

Yap! Since two days ago, Check your spam mail or give them a call.

#ok bye
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by rennycurves: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please can u kindly tell me what to take along at least cos ill b travelling down to lag nd m yet to get the mail.I have called twice and each time im redirected to HR,nobody answers the phone so the person had to tell me to call back later.
happydasy:

#ok bye
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by happydasy: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by supadave: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
rennycurves:
Please can u kindly tell me what to take along at least cos ill b travelling down to lag nd m yet to get the mail.I have called twice and each time im redirected to HR,nobody answers the phone so the person had to tell me to call back later.
have you gotten any mail yet?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Chrisjane(f): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
please guys! l was invited for the AC on 26. l have an MSc exam on 27. Can l possibly report and take permission? l don't want to miss this opportunity sad
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by rennycurves: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2015
finally received their mail yesterday afternoon and text msg yesterday night around 10:45pm
supadave:
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by rennycurves: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2015
just got the mail yesterday.thanks
supadave:
have you gotten any mail yet?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by rennycurves: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2015
subject of the mail was INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW but the content started like this "Dear Applicant,

You are invited to participate in Union Bank Assessment Center as part of our recruitment process for graduate trainees.

Please see details below:

"
Olucheye:
Quick One @all that received the invite mail, Did the Mail say AC or Panel Interview.

Would appreciate your responses.

Cheers!
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Chrisjane:
please guys! l was invited for the AC on 26. l have an MSc exam on 27. Can l possibly report and take permission? l don't want to miss this opportunity sad

shocked shocked so another batch got invite for AC on the 26thshocked that's the upper week & some peeps didn't say any thing
Daris god o!

If the distance from your school isn't far you can easily do your AC then travel for your msc exams after your AC, But if its far go & book flight now grin it will be cheaper if u book ahead.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Rich4god is your test location lagos? Seems all those that did their test in lagos have been invited, another batch having AC on the 26th.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Chrisjane(f): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
lsoul:

shocked shocked so another batch got invite for AC on the 26thshocked that's the upper week & some peeps didn't say any thing
Daris god o!

If the distance from your school isn't far you can easily do your AC then travel for your msc exams after your AC, But if its far go & book flight now grin it will be cheaper if u book ahead.
ls far. Nsukka to be precise. But I have exams during that period. l don't know if l can be permitted to go for my exams and come back for the AC afterwards.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Chrisjane(f): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Please how long does the AC last?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chrisjane:

ls far. Nsukka to be precise. But I have exams during that period. l don't know if l can be permitted to go for my exams and come back for the AC afterwards.
Hmmm, you can go to lagos that weekend, go for your AC on monday return back with flight that same day if you finish on time or the next day morning, AC is just a day. Or reschedule if the msc exams is so important.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
lsoul:

Rich4god is your test location lagos? Seems all those that did their test in lagos have been invited, another batch having AC on the 26th.
My test location was kano.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Chrisjane(f): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
lsoul:

Hmmm, you can go to lagos that weekend, go for your AC on monday return back with flight that same day if you finish on time or the next day morning, AC is just a day. Or reschedule if the msc exams is so important.
Thanks dear! l can't afford to use flight for now. But l will see if the lecturer can reschedule. l pray!!!
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by teemunza: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good luck to u guys...

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by enet1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good Evening to all forumites,Please is there anybody in the house who passed the dragnet CBT at Unilag last year May and haven't been invited for the AC or panel interview yet?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Ghost01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chrisjane:

Thanks dear! l can't afford to use flight for now. But l will see if the lecturer can reschedule. l pray!!!
If getting the job is very important to you, you can skip the exam and write the "re-sit" later. It won't cost you much.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by topsquino(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
enet1:
Good Evening to all forumites,Please is there anybody in the house who passed the dragnet CBT at Unilag last year May and haven't been invited for the AC or panel interview yet?

I didn't get any invite
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Chrisjane(f): 3:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Ghost01:
If getting the job is very important to you, you can skip the exam and write the "re-sit" later. It won't cost you much.
ls very important to me. l don't want to re-sit too cry
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by LuminousAfrica: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
pls guys how far with those people that r doing today any news? pls peeps like us have never done assessment centre before
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by LuminousAfrica: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
please hoe far from today's guys. please help a brother out still recovering from sickness
happydasy:

#ok bye
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Ebugatti: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Opyzo please how was your assessment center today?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin lol I knew something like this will happengrin silent followers will be forced to make comments cause they need info on how the AC went grin I doubt if anyone would speak, just like NLNG thread. Nobody wants to be of disadvantage & give others advantage. Its only human. Good luck guys
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Ebugatti: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol. This guy though. But I doubt anyone who has had theirs would come back to this thread.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
angry angry u doubt but you asked
Opy.zo

Ebugatti:
Lol. This guy though. But I doubt anyone who has had theirs would come back to this thread.

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by mzdebs(f): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
OK... So d assessment was fun and interesting. @grace show ur face ooo

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
So union bank don do me strong thing...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Ebugatti: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
It was a great experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Philadelphia: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
mzdebs:
OK... So d assessment was fun and interesting.
@grace show ur face ooo

Gist us your experience na, I beg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.