Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (478995 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by jobsat34(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Had a terrible dream the flying eagles plane crashed. . i prayed against it ho

sleep again bro... try and take some juice before sleeping sha and forget about that olosho girl yu ve been dreaming of laying.. grin grin
its possible that yu were expected to see how the flying eagles plane wud crash all their opponents in New Zealand enroute to lifting the world cup...

sorry safarigirl.. i just made it to 100 page.. if there is any award for this, i m dedicating it to yu... grin grin grin

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Whatever happens, Iheanacho, yahaya, Moses simon and Nwakali should start

Take it easy Sir... Manu and his super crew knows best. We will surely hv a crack starting 11 against brazil and a truly gifted and deeply rich bench to draw from. But of all the players you mentioned 4 starting berths against brazil, I think Yahaya is a sure bet. As 4 the odas, we'll find out come June 01. But in my strict opinion, KI10 also, mite start against brazil.... It's 50/50 4 me.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by phrezzz: 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
jobsat34:

sleep again bro... try and take some juice before sleeping sha and forget about that olosho girl yu ve been dreaming of laying.. grin grin
its possible that yu were expected to see how the flying eagles plane wud crash all their opponents in New Zealand enroute to lifting the world cup...

sorry safarigirl.. i just made it to 100 page.. if there is any award for this, i m dedicating it to yu... grin grin grin
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On May 25, 2015
TheSuperNerd:

Ok Mrs Awoniyi... Time will tell... *smiles*
see, dem don enter 100 and I only had 3 posts out of a possible 32 on page 99
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lexyman(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2015
TheSuperNerd:

Take it easy Sir... Manu and his super crew knows best. We will surely hv a crack starting 11 against brazil and a truly gifted and deeply rich bench to draw from. But of all the players you mentioned 4 starting berths against brazil, I think Yahaya is a sure bet. As 4 the odas, we'll find out come June 01. But in my strict opinion, KI10 also, mite start against brazil.... It's 50/50 4 me.

Thank u , Manu is too smart , he knows that , that match will be a tactical game , his bench may even be stronger than his line up and all he just need to do is to call up one or 2plsyers to do the damage from d bench .brazil will also not want to lose their first match .
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 3:37pm On May 25, 2015
[size=14pt] KELECHI IHEANACHO FIRST FLYING EAGLES STAR IN NEW ZEALAND[/size]

Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho became the first Flying Eagles player to land in New Zealand Monday ahead of the U20 World Cup.

Injury stopped the MVP of the 2013 FIFA U17 from the recent African Youth Championship in Senegal.

Flying Eagles team secretary Aliyu Auwal Ibrahim confirmed Iheanacho 's arrival in Auckland.

"Kelechi is already in Auckland and waiting for us," said the official.

The main squad of 18 players are due in Auckland on Tuesday afternoon before they connect to their match venue in New Plymouth.

The African champions are drawn against Brazil, North Korea and Hungary in Group E.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by phrezzz: 3:37pm On May 25, 2015
Page100>>>
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by FBS: 3:39pm On May 25, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Of course, live stream go yapa. Let the days come fess
5 days to go.. ... cheesy
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Had a terrible dream

Please please please keep that nonsense dream to yourself. What nonsense!!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by bigblangston: 3:54pm On May 25, 2015
phrezzz:
bro!! When was d last time u treated malaria?

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by phrezzz: 4:00pm On May 25, 2015
bigblangston:
bro!! When was d last time u treated malaria?
2day mate
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by phrezzz: 4:05pm On May 25, 2015
jobsat34:

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
jobsat34:

Kwara state..

Nah, He is from Kogi state but his parents live in Ilorin, Kwara state.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Tomtoxic: 4:17pm On May 25, 2015
chaii we dey suffer 4 dis country no lite no fuel I stopped in page 95 before I fit hustle use car charge fone e dn enta page 100 # c as the boys de fresh day by day money gud joor

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by EagleScribes: 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
Hi guys, I think we need to pray that the current fuel scarcity will not hamper our enjoyment of the WYC.

I trust everyone will pop a champagne afterwards

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
joseph1013:
[size=14pt] KELECHI IHEANACHO FIRST FLYING EAGLES STAR IN NEW ZEALAND[/size]

Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho became the first Flying Eagles player to land in New Zealand Monday ahead of the U20 World Cup.

Injury stopped the MVP of the 2013 FIFA U17 from the recent African Youth Championship in Senegal.

Flying Eagles team secretary Aliyu Auwal Ibrahim confirmed Iheanacho 's arrival in Auckland.

"Kelechi is already in Auckland and waiting for us," said the official.

The main squad of 18 players

The African champions are drawn against Brazil, North Korea and Hungary in Group E.

Iheanacho took a direct flight, why did the nff not organise a direct flight for the team?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by FavourCintosis(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

Iheanacho took a direct flight, why did the nff not organise a direct flight for the team?
wz wondering so too..plz any update on wia d team is nw
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 4:26pm On May 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

Fuel scarcity. lol

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by confun: 4:29pm On May 25, 2015
EagleScribes:
Hi guys, I think we need to pray that the current fuel scarcity will not hamper our enjoyment of the WYC.

I trust everyone will pop a champagne afterwards
my brother, av been thinking abt ds issue for some days until I heard today DT dey av called off d strike, my heart was filled wit joy, I just hope d info is true, and by d way seems supersport may not air d tournament...DTS bad news o
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
FavourCintosis:

wz wondering so too..plz any update on wia d team is nw

They should be on their way to Australia from Dubai.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

maybe the direct flight was more expensive, you know as NFF like awoof grin. Anyway as K10 don reach early, if one MF suffers severe jetlag, he fit replace am grin
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2015
phrezzz:

The Dream disastrous dream has already being arrested by the Almighty living Jesus. Remember I had prayed for them that God Himself and not his angels should go with them. And so many Nairalandites appended their signatures to this prayer.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2015
phrezzz:

Go and sleep again 'cause that dream will not come true IJN.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
safarigirl:
maybe the direct flight was more expensive, you know as NFF like awoof grin. Anyway as K10 don reach early, if one MF suffers severe jetlag, he fit replace am grin

I have been in transit for 24 hours before. The airline delayed in one place and I missed the remaining flights. The worst part is just waiting in the airport, moving from mall to mall with no purpose.

When you reach your destination, your body will be confused. Waking and sleeping at the wrong time.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
TheSuperNerd:

I agree with you on this point. Don't expect Manu Garba to just pack all our top stars and start them at once because I can still remember what Manu Garba said in one of the interviews, that at times 'you win matches from the bench' So what does that tell you?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Isaac Success Misses Flight To New Zealand, As NFF Expert Travels To Belgium To Hand Over Moses Simon Passport[/size]

Due to an administrative bureaucracy, allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Granada striker Isaac Success has missed his scheduled flight to link up with the Nigeria U20s for the Fifa World Cup.

The 19 - year - old was supposed to depart Malaga on Monday morning for New Zealand but is presently holed up in Andalusia awaiting the personal assistant to the NFF President, Nasiru Jibril, to deliver his international passport.

The document had been sent by Isaac Success to Nigeria, as requested by the Federation, to process his visa to New Zealand.

But he is not the only Flying Eagles player facing travel difficulties as Gent striker Moses Simon was yet to be given his international passport as at Sunday.

Nasiru Jibril, regarded as one of the international experts at the NFF, jetted off to Europe last weekend and it is believed that he is now in Belgium to hand Simon his international passport. The NFF official is expected to arrive in Spain this evening to meet up with Isaac Success.

With the clock ticking before the Flying Eagles opener against Brazil, Success has decided not to wait for Fifa to send him a fresh ticket to travel to New Zealand.

This website understands that he will book and pay for his flight ticket today before flying to New Zealand on Tuesday.
[/b]

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lexyman(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2015
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]Isaac Success Misses Flight To New Zealand, As NFF Expert Travels To Belgium To Hand Over Moses Simon Passport[/size]

Due to an administrative bureaucracy, allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Granada striker Isaac Success has missed his scheduled flight to link up with the Nigeria U20s for the Fifa World Cup.

The 19 - year - old was supposed to depart Malaga on Monday morning for New Zealand but is presently holed up in Andalusia awaiting the personal assistant to the NFF President, Nasiru Jibril, to deliver his international passport.

The document had been sent by Isaac Success to Nigeria, as requested by the Federation, to process his visa to New Zealand.

But he is not the only Flying Eagles player facing travel difficulties as Gent striker Moses Simon was yet to be given his international passport as at Sunday.

Nasiru Jibril, regarded as one of the international experts at the NFF, jetted off to Europe last weekend and it is believed that he is now in Belgium to hand Simon his international passport. The NFF official is expected to arrive in Spain this evening to meet up with Isaac Success.

With the clock ticking before the Flying Eagles opener against Brazil, Success has decided not to wait for Fifa to send him a fresh ticket to travel to New Zealand.

This website understands that he will book and pay for his flight ticket today before flying to New Zealand on Tuesday.
[/b]

If it's only flight hitch no wahala .... Hope they have sorted all other traveling document?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lexyman(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

I have been in transit for 24 hours before. The airline delayed in one place and I missed the remaining flights. The worst part is just waiting in the airport, moving from mall to mall with no purpose.

When you reach your destination, your body will be confused. Waking and sleeping at the wrong time.

Most time body clock changes under 48 hrs .... U will surely adapt to to the time zone u re ....but majority if us has distorted sleep cause we ve abused our body and at night we don't even sleep again than to be surfing the internet.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
[b][size=14pt] REVEALED!!! FLYING EAGLES STARTING LINE UP AGAINST BRAZIL[/size]

Baring any last minute change the Flying Eagles of Nigeria will approach their opening game against Brazil at the World Youth Championship with an attack minded line up with an aim of securing all available three point.

The Nigerian team are presently on transit heading to Australia from Dubai where they are expected to connect a flight to New Zealand.

However Mowizsoccer scooped from team officials and some handlers that Coach Manu Garba already has in mind his preferred starting line up even as they expect the trio of Moses Simon,Kelechi Iheanacho and Isaac Success.

Already the trio will have to do something extra ordinary in the four day they are expected to spend in camp before the Flying Eagles first game to dislodge the coach first choice starters who have been with the team for a month.

Joshua Enaholo (GK)...
Musa Mohammed
(Captain),Mustapha Abdullahi,Zahradeen
Bello,Wilfred Ndidi,
Ifeanyi Ifeanyi,Ifeanyi
Matthew,Kingsley Sokari,
Musa Yahaya,Bernard
Bulbwa
Taiwo Awoniyi.
[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 6:09pm On May 25, 2015
lexyman:

Most time body clock changes under 48 hrs .... U will surely adapt to to the time zone u re ....but majority if us has distorted sleep cause we ve abused our body and at night we don't even sleep again than to be surfing the internet.

Yes, but it depends on the person, their body and their lifestyle. I am nocturnal and like to work at night so my body does not adjust quickly.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 6:11pm On May 25, 2015
Moses will arrive on Tuesday.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by FavourCintosis(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

They should be on their way to Australia from Dubai.
kk,tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49