Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (480019 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by robosky02(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:
Funny how this thread has lost steam since the tournament started.......everyone just jejely waiting for the Flying Eagles opener before the steam is revived

that is the mean dish na
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Greenbuoy(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2015
GHKWAME1:

Its obvious you guys have found a way to beat the system, or that Blatter wanted to win so badly he decided to waive the tests for African teams. All west African teams(particularly Ghana and Nigeria) cheat their way to glory in junior football teams.

Six Nigeria U17 Golden Eaglets players fail MRI scan
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/142605-breaking-six-nigeria-u17-golden-eaglets-players-reportedly-fail-mri-scan.html

You are not under 17! Eighteen Eaglets fail
MRI scan ...

http://dailypost.ng/2012/07/21/you-17-eighteen-eaglets-fail-mri-scan/
And all they dudes that failed the test got dropped!

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by engineerboat(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2015
naturalwaves:

Please, I need to know if they will show all the matches or just those of Nigeria. Dstv is a flop, I wonder how many decoders one is gonna buy.
Star sport focus (Nova), Star Sport 1 & 2, Star Sport premium will show all the marches. Since some of the matches will be played simultaneously star-times have schedule all this station to carry all the matches live and ALSO REPLAYED BY 5 -7 Pm daily
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 30, 2015
isaiah9:
download mobdro and you can watch the u20 World Cup on Fox Sports 1.

There is no such app like mobdro on playstore. Where did you get it from?

Guyz what app are you using to stream these games?

This is what monopoly of services does to an economy. Imagine dstv refused to televise the cup and millions of viewers are thrown into frenzy. Funny, someone on this thread postes that he had to rush to buy a startimes decoder.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by engineerboat(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2015
Generals03:

This is what monopoly of services does to an economy. Imagine dstv refused to televise the cup and millions of viewers are thrown into frenzy. Funny, someone on this thread postes that he had to rush to buy a startimes decoder.
BUY STAR-TIMES THEN
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by engineerboat(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2015
Generals03:

Its because they Nigerians will not patronise Star-times hence DSTV nonsense,
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2015
engineerboat:

BUY STAR-TIMES THEN

What I need is an app to stream live from anywhere. Many of us cant watch games between 5 and 8 a.m at home because of work.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joachinx: 12:11pm On May 30, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Bros, if you think Manu will start them because they are his U17 boys, and not because of their performance in training, then you are on a long thing. How come he dropped his U17 boys like Muaazam, Alfa, Adamu.

Alfa, Okon, Abubakar, Makanjuola,.. Godin,. Joined the team to the world cup cos of MRI.. Bulbwa, Ndidi, Muazam(didn't even play @ d nations cup or wzn't a regular cos didn't see him.. except MRI also ruled him out of d nations cup),.. So my point is his boiz @ d nations cup r bulk of d players in dis U20 except for d new additions dt r big names nd Godwin dt hz bn obviously impressive.. not there to see performance.. bt most coaches have. Dr favourites.. Manu isn't an exception.. Manu hz bn with dem for a while now..so u expect him to keep faith in dem.. and they've bn doing well..
You dont know Manu Garba.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joachinx: 12:17pm On May 30, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Bros, if you think Manu will start them because they are his U17 boys, and not because of their performance in training, then you are on a long thing. How come he dropped his U17 boys like Muaazam, Alfa, Adamu.

Alfa, Okon, Abubakar, Makanjuola,.. Godin,. Joined the team to the world cup cos of MRI.. Bulbwa, Ndidi, Muazam(didn't even play @ d nations cup or wzn't a regular cos didn't see him.. except MRI also ruled him out of d nations cup),.. So my point is his boiz @ d nations cup r bulk of d players in dis U20 except for d new additions dt r big names nd Godwin dt hz bn obviously impressive.. not there to see performance.. bt most coaches have. Dr favourites.. Manu isn't an exception.. Manu hz bn with dem for a while now..so u expect him to keep faith in dem.. and they've bn doing well..
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mackfame: 12:18pm On May 30, 2015
Generals03:

Bros you wont find mobdro on playstore because it's a 3rd party app. in order to install it, pls follow below steps:

1) go to settings on your android device
2) in settings -> go to security and activate/allow (install from non-play store app or 3rd party app)
3) leave settings
4) go to www.mobdro.com on the browser of your android device
5) download and install

NB:
If you have already activated/allowed (install from non-play store app or 3rd party app), pls start from step4

enjoy! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by sheylarhh(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2015
This tournament has bin dull so far
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joachinx: 12:25pm On May 30, 2015
linked:
Ganiyu oseni was an total failure at the AYC even with all the incentive CSKA gave him. He was promised a certain amount for each goal he score... Dat guy was rubbish... Laddan bosso had no choice but to relegate him to the bench....In fact at the end of the AYC CSKA fined him for an abysmal performance at the AYC... After the AYC the coaching crew was disbanded and Siasia took over barely two months to the WYC... I myself knew siasia wont do so well cos he hardly had time to prepare... infact i felt it was a trap for him... With that said, inviting ganiyu oseni who has lost it to the WYC would have been a great injustice. Odion ighalo, osanga king, sone aluko, haruna lukma et al were arguably the best nigeria had at the time an siasia invited them

Prior to the WYC Rabiu Ibrahim was injured.. There were even doubts that he would make the tournament... Siasia had faith in him and took the risk of taking along an unfit and injured ibrahim though the team doctors ruled him out of all the group game... Tell me... Who does that if not a coach that has absolute confidence in a player. Rabiu had a comeo in the second group game and caused a cheap penalty with a reckless tackle. He played the full game against germany in the knockout stage and scored a goal. Na so dem come house...

In retrospect.. All in all siasia did well but was unfortunate.. Simple
. Siasia failed jor.... d nxt job wz with d super eagles..wat happened... he failed again
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
Chai! Una no try ooooo. Just yesterday wey me de follow this thread stop at page 125 or so na im una com pass me go far to 134. Abeg Oga Joe tell ur guys make them wait for me na. I don run taya. Abi una no de pity person again?

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Actually everyone is making huge contributions to this super thread. The rate at which the thread is flying is kinda amazing! Seems everyone is picking interest in the Lads as Nigerians are still savoring the New Government led by PMB!!!
Wish them Success!!! And special thanks to all Posters on this thread!!!
The rate at which the thread is moving signifies the rate and speed with which the Super Flying Eagles have and will progress.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by EagleScribes: 12:36pm On May 30, 2015
I can bet it. With the rate this thread is moving, it will surpass the 150th page by this time Monday afternoon

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Antell95(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2015
Nigeria- Önly hope of Africa at the U20 world Cup...

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
mackfame:

Bros you wont find mobdro on playstore because it's a 3rd party app. in order to install it, pls follow below steps:

1) go to settings on your android device
2) in settings -> go to security and activate/allow (install from non-play store app or 3rd party app)
3) leave settings
4) go to www.mobdro.com on the browser of your android device
5) download and install

NB:
If you have already activated/allowed (install from non-play store app or 3rd party app), pls start from step4

enjoy! smiley

Done. Thanks man.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2015
ibiso1986:
how can supersports air caf u-20 championship and fail to air the world cup.. something tells me its cos southafrica didn't qualify for the competition.. hope NTA will air the games
That is why am always praying that we may see the need to have indigeneous TV stations that will liberate us fron this DSTV slavery.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2015
the ghanaian team did very well. We got a draw unlike the nigerian team who will be losing to brazil on monday.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by damil96(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2015
Please guys what's the time for the matches cos am kinda confused with the times,plz When is Nigeria playing and what time
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2015
Antell95:
Nigeria- Önly hope of Africa at the U20 world Cup...
u mean Ghana ryt? The only team in Africa to have won the u-20 worldcup. Nigeria always flatter to deceive. They will fail again.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mackfame: 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
damil96:
Please guys what's the time for the matches cos am kinda confused with the times,plz When is Nigeria playing and what time

Nigeria is playing on Monday 1st of June at 2am (Nigerian time)
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by EagleScribes: 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
the ghanaian team did very well. We got a draw unlike the nigerian team who will be losing to brazil on monday.

Excuse me man, this is not a thread for haters if the flying eagles.

If you have an insatiable urge to hate your brother as it is your hobby, kindly swerve and open your own thread and pack well on it.

Thank you

BTW, many of us supported Ghana only for us to lick our wounds

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Yeboah on the spot to deny Austria[/size]

A stoppage-time penalty from Yaw Yeboah has denied Austria the first big upset of New Zealand 2015, snatching Ghana a 1-1 draw from the jaws of defeat. The 2009 champions had looked set to emerge empty-handed against superior Group B opponents who had earlier taken the lead through Bernd Gschweidl.

Despite some unpleasant weather conditions in rain-soaked Wellington, both sides contributed to an open and entertaining encounter. Ghana were the first to threaten, with captain Joseph Bempah attempting a spectacular effort from the angle of the penalty area that was swerving towards the top corner before Tino Casali got across to divert it wide.

At the other end, Bempah's opposite number and fellow captain, Lukas Gugganig, was soon serving notice of Austria's intentions. The Red Bull Salzburg star made the sweetest of connections with a ferociously struck 30-yard shot and was only thwarted by an equally stunning tip-over from Lawrence Ati produces an equally stunning save to tip it over.

Gugganig's was far from a lone moment of inspiration and Austria continued to grow in confidence as the match progressed. They certainly enjoyed the better of the second half and it was no more than they deserved when Gschweidl gave them a 50th-minute lead. For Ghana, the goal was a horror show, with the casual Emmanual Ntim robbed at the byline before Austria's No14 fired home at the second attempt after seeing his initial shot was saved by Ati.

The Europeans looked comfortable with their advantage and should really have doubled it ten minutes later when Markus Blutsch blazed over from a good position. However, just as they looked to be coasting a well-earned win, disaster struck.

With the final seconds of the 90 ticking down, a clumsy and needless challenge from Konrad Laimer on Yeboah resulted in an inevitable and inarguable penalty. Yeboah dusted himself down to take responsibility for the kick and dispatched it expertly, side-footing a left-foot shot low to the right of the helpless Casani.

The result maintains the balance in a section in which Argentina had earlier drawn with Panama. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by greatwaters: 1:18pm On May 30, 2015
I dont get it peeps. How come guys are saying they cant watch d tournament on DSTV decoder when we have NTA and AIT channels on it?
Someone pls explain, cos its DSTV here too, and i was hoping on NTA or AIT

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:

U will get the shock of ur life that will lead to hypertension when my FE wallop the team in yellow on monday, jealousy and bad belle kill faster than hiv/aids. I tip ghana and argentina to move out of that group. #Africaunites

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
EagleScribes:

Excuse me man, this is not a thread for haters if the flying eagles.

If you have an insatiable urge to hate your brother as it is your hobby, kindly swerve and open your own thread and pack well on it.

Thank you

BTW, many of us supported Ghana only for us to lick our wounds
go tell that to safarigirl who wants ghana out. Btw am not hating on the flying eagles. Its just the truth. Brazil will beat them.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
greatwaters:
I dont get it peeps. How come guys are saying they cant watch d tournament on DSTV decoder when we have NTA and AIT channels on it?

Mitv will air it live via BON likewise like ait and Ltv. I learnt it this morning on their saturday sport programme.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
lakesidepapa:

U will get the shock of ur life that will lead to hypertension when my FE wallop the team in yellow on monday, jealousy and bad belle kill faster than hiv/aids. I tip ghana and argentina to move out of that group. #Africaunites
hahahahaha@ jealous and bad belle. Bros, nigeria cant beat south american sides. How will that change on monday?

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
greatwaters:

Mitv will air it live via BON likewise ait and silverbird and other BON affiliated local station but only nigeria games. I learnt it this morning on their saturday sport programme.
Someone said earlier here that NTA showed the opening match buh I ain't confirm that sha.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
greatwaters:
nah. The NTA and AIT on DSTV have their content being controlled by DSTV
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
go tell that to safarigirl who wants ghana out. Btw am not hating on the flying eagles. Its just the truth. Brazil will beat them.
wherever did I say I want Ghana out? They played shiit today, so make I clap for them abi wetin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.