Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (480012 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mijestic: 6:49pm On May 30, 2015
All these ghanians that have infiltrated this thread have to be well packaged in a nice gmg sack and sent back to where they belong. Did I hear u ask where they belong? A new thread for their team. OP pls do the needful abeg.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
the ghanaian team did very well. We got a draw unlike the nigerian team who will be losing to brazil on monday.
we will thrash brazil,watch out

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by AIG07: 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
Motherforker12:

Why you making these Nigerians get big head. I know for a fact Ghana will go further than Nigeria. We always start off slow then pick up.

We are the most successful african team for a reason. We started slow in 2013 but we made it to the semifinals.

We don't need awoniyi or any other nigerian player if Ghanaian blood doesn't run through your vein. We don't want you.
why spittin out hatred man. We re brothers you shouldn't be seeking for your fellow man's downfall. Nigeria is like home to you-lots of u come down here to do business(PUFF PUFF N BANKU) AND THEIR business are thriving so also Nigerians are in Ghana. I didn't expect this.. Other parts of africa ain't happy that only WestAFRICA is making it in this sport or can't u see that In South Africa attitude towards this tournament Oh pls change!.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On May 30, 2015
mijestic:
All these ghanians that have infiltrated this thread have to be well packaged in a nice gmg sack and sent back to where they belong. Did I hear u ask where they belong? A new thread for their team. OP pls do the needful abeg.
please allow them. Ignore the ones causing trouble and let the others remain.

In fact, Joseph1013 change the title of the thread to African teams @ New Zealand.....this site is not for Nigerians solely

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by AIG07: 7:05pm On May 30, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
Garba Faces Selection Dilemma Ahead Of Group Opener.
Flying Eagles head coach Manu Garba faces a major selection dilemma ahead of the 2015 FIFA U20 World Cup Group E match against Brazil on Monday 1st June, SL10 reporter Ademetan Abayomi writes.
Some departments for the match at the Taranaki Stadium remains up for grabs.
With both Godwin Saviour and Moses Simon showing remarkable improvement in their form at training these past few days, the Flying Eagles tactician faces a hard decision in whom to start.
Another option is to utilise the tricky wingers as impact players.
Reports emerging claim coach Garba could gamble by playing the trio of Kelechi Iheanacho, Taiwo Awoniyi and Isaac Success at the same time.
Izu Omego and Zaharadeen Bello will fight for a place to partner Onyinye Ndidi at the heart of defence.
The ex-Golden Eaglets coach is ready to start Joshua Enaholo in goal, with talented goal-minders Olorunleke Ojo and Dele.
Alampasu to start from the bench.
Team skipper Musa Mohammed and Mustapha Abdullahi are the annointed ones in the full-back roles.
Idowu Akinjide, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Chidiebere Nwakali, Ifeanyi Matthew, Kingsley Sokari, Musa Yahaya and Bernard Bulbwa are also in the reckoning to add bite to the Flying Eagles ranks with Kelechi Iheanacho likely to partner Taiwo Awoniyi in attack.
An official of the team who spoke to SL10 says coach Garba is determined to pick a strong line-up for the game.
“I believe the boys have worked hard and deserve their places in the team.”
“For the technical crew it's all about who is playing well and who can convince the coaches with his output in training even though other factors are also taken into consideration.
“I am not sure there is an issue of selection problem. The best players will be picked for the game,” the official added.
The Flying Eagles had a feel of the Taranaki Stadium pitch on Saturday afternoon in New Zealand, ahead of the much-anticipated showdown against Brazil.
The lads trained at the 11,000-capacity stadium from 01h00am local time, which was 02h00 Saturday in Nigeria.
The Group E showdown between the Flying Eagles and Brazil will get underway by 02h00 Nigerian Time on Monday.
www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-1/manu-garba-faces-selection-dilemma-ahead-of-group-opener/210906
thats what I was saying. This team is star studded n no one wants to seat on d bench. Hmmm... Decision on who to start or to be sub will be made prob an hour to each game.
#FLYFLYINGEAGLES
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mijestic: 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:
please allow them. Ignore the ones causing trouble and let the others remain.

In fact, Joseph1013 change the title of the thread to African teams @ New Zealand.....this site is not for Nigerians solely
Who made the site not 4 nigerians only. u? Last time I checked u weren't the OP. Pls I come here intermitently to read news about the flying eagles of Nigeria for which the thread was created and not to quarrel abeg.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On May 30, 2015
mijestic:

Who made the site not 4 nigerians only. u? Last time I checked u weren't the OP. Pls I come here intermitently to read news about the flying eagles of Nigeria for which the thread was created and not to quarrel abeg.
bros, if you knew how to read, you'd know that "Nairaland was created for Nigerians and FRIENDS OF NIGERIA"....

They have as much rights to post here as you do. So stop being cocky, you're not one of the founding members of this thread, you're not a regular poster here. You just read, so why are you complaining? No be pesin wey get house go complain of intruders?

Don't flatter yourself, nobody is quarreling with you, you're the one seeking attention unnecessarily

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by blazetitov: 7:50pm On May 30, 2015
CrixusD:

Abeg how much be startimes?

Sorry for d late reply. Just gettn back online. Bought for N3400 I.e decoder and antenna. Just got it activated now.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mijestic: 7:51pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:
bros, if you knew how to read, you'd know that "Nairaland was created for Nigerians and FRIENDS OF NIGERIA"....

They have as much rights to post here as you do. So stop being cocky, you're not one of the founding members of this thread, you're not a regular poster here. You just reead, so why are you complaining? No be pesin wey get house go complain of intruders?

Don't flatter yourself, nobody is quarreling with you, you're the one seeking attention unnecessarily
It's a pity I gave you attention by answering u. I should gave known better. I think its high time u hide ur head in shame owing to the number of persons u've thrown vitriols at on this threat. A good name (moniker) they say is better than silver and gold.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2015
hismail1:
I think he now plays in Thailand
thailand?

Too bad

playing in isreal,portugal or belguim will have been better

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

I was kind of upset when I learnt Granada did not release this guy on time (Clifford Aboagye), knowing fully well how competions like this are very important to a player's carrier. Its high time African league is upped so that our players will be fully groomed at home before going abroad so that the white will not hold us hostage in times like this.
granada again?

I hate this club

wetin isaac success de do there self

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by jancollins: 8:00pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:

They have as much rights to post here as you do. So stop being cocky, you're not one of the founding members of this thread, you're not a regular poster here. You just read, so why are you complaining? No be pesin wey get house go complain of intruders?

Chaii Patience Jonathan better this safarigirl oooh
"She's so arrogant"

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 8:00pm On May 30, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Bulbwa: I want to outdo Senegal wonder winner[/size]

Bernard Bulbwa has said he hopes to score at the U20 World Cup a better goal than the one which won Nigeria a seventh African Youth Championship title in Senegal in March.

Bulbwa fired a stunning first-half championship winner when he volleyed home past the Senegal goalkeeper to crown the Flying Eagles African champions again.

“I hope I can score an even more beautiful goal here at the World Cup in New Zealand,” he said.

“I don’t score too many goals but my coaches will tell you that when I score, I score some beautiful goals.”

Bulbwa’s stunner in Senegal made him and instant hero in football-mad Nigeria and he said he was happy he made millions of his countrymen happy.

“I was happy to have made millions of Nigerians happy with that goal,” he recalled.

“After that goal everybody wanted to know who I was and the night after that game, a fan even bought me a watch worth 450 Euros.”

Beaten Senegal coach Joseph Koto played down Bulbwa’s belter by labeling it a lucky strike.

“It was not a lucky goal,” said the 18-year-old midfielder.

“I tried to control the ball from a pass by Izu Omego, but it stayed up and the next thing I did was to volley it home. When I did this, I knew it was a goal.

“The Senegal coach said he was not convinced when we beat them in the opening game of the tournament. So, I was not surprised when he later said my goal was a lucky goal.” [/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by chaberry(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
wordychap:

Just my guess,
other possibility is a starting 11 against 11 weak side of 2 keepers (1 bc defender) n a coaching staff
WICKEDNESS.. LOL
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 8:10pm On May 30, 2015
jancollins:

Chaii Patience Jonathan better this safarigirl oooh
"She's so arrogant"
next time you want to quote me and talk trash, do so in proper English. Someone is coming on an INTERNATIONAL forum to warn a country off a thread as if he owns the site and I'm the arrogant one? Come, what's your own here sef? I even tried to reply the mofo politely only for him to say "is it you that made it for everyone?" What fuckery is that? And the same guy still wan form victim, forgetting he started everything by attacking Ghanaians and you come here with your distorted sentence to call ME arrogant. You're both insufferable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On May 30, 2015
mijestic:

It's a pity I gave you attention by answering u. I should gave known better. I think its high time u hide ur head in shame owing to the number of persons u've thrown vitriols at on this threat. A good name (moniker) they say is better than silver and gold.
you hide your head in shame for being intolerant. Is it your MB achimota and co are using to post here? What right do you have to tell them to stop? What good name do you speak of? Na today I start dey post for NL? I already have a name here and know that unlike you assume it's not a bad one. Only the likes of you have issues with a female sticking it to you. Don't worry about my name, just leave the Ghanaians on this thread alone. I can't beleive I even began this by pleading with you to leave them only for you to say "I didn't come here to quarrel" If you weren't looking for one, nothing in my initial comment warranted your snarky reply. Anyway you've been noticed, now return to your anonymous status. Thank you tongue

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:
next time you want to quote me and talk trash, do so in proper English. Someone is coming on an INTERNATIONAL forum to warn a country off a thread as if he owns the site and I'm the arrogant one? Come, what's your own here sef? I even tried to reply the mofo politely only for him to say "is it you that made it for everyone?" What fuckery is that? And the same guy still wan form victim, forgetting he started everything by attacking Ghanaians and you come here with your distorted sentence to call ME arrogant. You're both insufferable!

Hey calm down, its not nice picking fight with people all d time.

5 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2015
django1:

Hey calm down, its not nice picking fight with people all d time.
safarigirl didnt start the fight. She was insulted because she was defending the ghanaians commenting here. Is it gud for that guy to insult a lady?

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by jancollins: 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:

Hmmm (my last words for you)

Now I understand how deficient and unmannered your home training looks like. Your sense of judgement is so doltish that makes you unfit for a fooball pundit.
Pls go back home and learn how to address people in public.
"Must you fight everybody"?
Imbecilic She-Goat.

5 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by peterd53(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2015
Nacho d best choice 2 displace mikel as our no. 10. can't wait 2 watch dz lad.well dz my line up.
_----------alampasu---MUSA---NDIDI---IDOWU---ABDULLAHI---NWAKALI---OMEGU----BULBWA---YAHAYA---NACHO---AWONIYI---SUCCESS---4-4-2 (DIAMOND)
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
jancollins:

Hmmm (my last words for you)

Now I understand how deficient and unmannered your home training looks like. Your sense of judgement is so doltish that makes you unfit for a fooball pundit.
Pls go back home and learn how to address people in public.
"Must you fight everybody"?
Imbecilic She-Goat.
dude, stop dis. This thread is for football not for fighting. Besides fighting with a lady is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 8:44pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
dude, stop dis. This thread is for football not for fighting. Besides fighting with a lady is wrong.
ignore that fellow. That's how the castrated men on NL behave, after quarreling with their Landlords' wives, they come on NL to attack safarigirl thinking I'll form 'meek'. Dem no know say na man born safarigirl. I've been on NL for 6 years slaying spineless weaklings and ridding the world of stewpidity, one brainless mofo at a time. And I ain't stopping for nobody grin *Drops mic like a BAWSS* cool

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
safarigirl didnt start the fight. She was insulted because she was defending the ghanaians commenting here. Is it gud for that guy to insult a lady?
so that's how it's spelt :-/...you have no idea how confusing that word is grin

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mijestic: 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:
you hide your head in shame for being intolerant. Is it your MB achimota and co are using to post here? What right do you have to tell them to stop? What good name do you speak of? Na today I start dey post for NL? I already have a name here and know that unlike you assume it's not a bad one. Only the likes of you have issues with a female sticking it to you. Don't worry about my name, just leave the Ghanaians on this thread alone. I can't beleive I even began this by pleading with you to leave them only for you to say "I ididn't come here to quarrel" If you weren't looking for one, nothing ini my initial comment warranted your snarky reply. Anyway you've been noticed, now return to your anonymous status. Thank you tongue
No matter how hard u try 2 be nice, its glaring u are not but only very arrogant. Everytin in your comment warranted my reply. You shud have ended your statement in the first part and not seeking the change of name of a thread that was being taken off course with banters by ghanians and nigerians alike. That was what I intended to put a stop to as we were not seeing anytin about the flying eagles for a long time. Enjoy your notoriety.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Fribery: 8:55pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:

I get tired of reading your comments these days.. anytime I get to ur post, on sighting ur moniker I just scroll pass. . abi is online fame getting into ur head??. bae! the real hussle is offline.

4 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2015
peterd53:
Nacho d best choice 2 displace mikel as our no. 10. can't wait 2 watch dz lad.well dz my line up.
_----------alampasu---MUSA---NDIDI---IDOWU---ABDULLAHI---NWAKALI---OMEGU----BULBWA---YAHAYA---NACHO---AWONIYI---SUCCESS---4-4-2 (DIAMOND)

Keep dreaming. Nacho is being worked on by Mancity as a striker/supporting striker and he is yielding positively. Maybe if any of the following; Musa yahaya, Sokari, Nwobodo blossom they could bear the No. 10 mantle.

Definitely not Nacho.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2015
Fribery:

I get tired of reading your comments these days.. anytime I get to ur post, on sighting ur moniker I just scroll pass. . abi is online fame getting into ur head??. bae! the real hussle is offline.
I get tired of living at times(most times actually), so I just visit NL and someone happens to provoke me, and well....I let it out. I'm mentally imbalanced so skipping my comments is good grin grin. In the absence of footballing action, we need to entertain wink

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by eterisan(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
Good evening @ all. I have been a silent follower of this thread right from 1. Kudos to all. This safarigirl thing has prompted me to comment. It is an african culture for women to respect men... Madam abeg conduct yourself properly in public. I jus de observe you since they insult men left and right. I am not an attention seeker i dont need that shit but i have to say this girl your own dor too much behave yourself. That you have a crush on AWONIYI and u keep this thread going doesnt give you the right to talk to men anyhow.
LAST BULLET. I wouldnt reply anything you say because it is just going to be a venomous reply. Thanks and peace out.
* strolls back to silent mode.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
Headlamp1:

Keep dreaming. Nacho is being worked on by Mancity as a striker/supporting striker and he is yielding positively. Maybe if any of the following; Musa yahaya, Sokari, Nwobodo blossom they could bear the No. 10 mantle.

Definitely not Nacho.
he can be a forward in City. When he's in the Green and White, he will assume his ORIGINAL position as an Attacking Midfielder who well...ATTACKS. Long time, you've been scarce cheesy wink
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
eterisan:
Good evening @ all. I have been a silent follower of this thread right from 1. Kudos to all. This safarigirl thing has prompted me to comment. It is an african culture for women to respect men... Madam abeg conduct yourself properly in public. I jus de observe you since they insult men left and right. I am not an attention seeker i dont need that shit but i have to say this girl your own dor too much behave yourself. That you have a crush on AWONIYI and u keep this thread going doesnt give you the right to talk to men anyhow.
LAST BULLET. I wouldnt reply anything you say because it is just going to be a venomous reply. Thanks and peace out.
* strolls back to silent mode.......

chauvinism does not suit anyone dearie. It's an African thing for MEN to be MEN and IGNORE women, but I guess only women should CONFORM, right? And feel free to release that venom, it's in us all wink
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:
I get tired of living at times(most times actually), so I just visit NL and someone happens to provoke me, and well....I let it out. I'm mentally imbalanced so skipping my comments is good grin grin. In the absence of footballing action, we need to entertain wink

These statements of yours seem casual and normal on the surface but deep within they are passing across a message that should not be ignored.

I hope all is well.

7 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
safarigirl:
he can be a forward in City. When he's in the Green and White, he will assume his ORIGINAL position as an Attacking Midfielder who well...ATTACKS. Long time, you've been scarce cheesy wink

Hehehehe thanks its work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.