Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 (1598 Views)

Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF / What will be the political career of GEJ if he contest for presidency in future? / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Let us vote here by typing Yes or No to show how good jonathan have been in office.. Please vote has you will vote next year... LET'S START
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by suave558(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2014
If I don't vote for him who will I vote for undecided

14 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by barackodam: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2014
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nctrice(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2014
will you vote Jona? Question!
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Since the North has made it a crime for GEJ to occupy Aso villa by unleashing the dragon of Boko Harram on us then it's my personal vandetta to keep him there come 2015 and see if Naija will CONFLAGRATE.

16 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by jking001(m): 2:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Over 160 million nigerians would vote for Goodluck Jonathan,he's even doing nigerians a favour by contesting and winning his type is very rare to come by,we know we have him by luck,go on mr president we are more that are behind you #TEAMGEJFOREVER.

12 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by jking001(m): 2:09am On Jun 28, 2014
170 million YES,what else do you need to know again?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by tit(f): 2:17am On Jun 28, 2014
anything but Jweeds

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by deols(f): 3:34am On Jun 28, 2014
No. I won't.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Even if he does not contest, I will still voto for him.

12 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Jonathan =yes
supporters of APC=no

14 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by stjudas(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2014
I will with both thumbs.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by jamace(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2014
Yes. GEJ or nobody.

Those supporters of APC are progressive looters, coming with brooms to sweep the little they left behind. The hate of APC is the beginning of development for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2014
HELL NO!!!!!!!angry

I'LL RATHER BE TAKEN TO THE CEMETRY AND BURIED ALIVE.THAN TO VOTE FOR GEJ angry

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Nigerians will vote for Jonathan for his achievements and also to pass a message to the people claiming ownership to the leadership of Nigeria. 2015 will send strong message to their camp that no ethnic group owns this country.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by eggheaders(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
NEVER .....
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by forkinsonlolo(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2014
No. I deserve better
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by equlibrium(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2014
By God's grace I will have left this wretched country for good. Leave behind all the APC, PDP, pastors, imams and the maggots that follow them all blindly.
In Nigeria I have lost my faith in God (thank you very much jet flying kleptopastors, boko haramers and there e-defenders), faith in man (thank you all PDP and APC e-rats calling white, black just so you can defend the indefensible), faith in sanity (when hundreds of thousands of ekiti people vote for rice for a day, just to usher in a known killer/murderer. P.s dis nigga frm ekiti) and faith in equity, justice, opportunity for all etc.
I have no faith in anything anymore. I have seen suffering everyday (have a great job and all so this isn't a starving man's rant), bombings everyday, pain everywhere but must importantly, I have seen Nigerians become desensitised to it all. They blame the other person, the other religion, the other tribe, the former president, the former governor, anyone but the people responsible for the situation we are presently in.
I have had enough.
So to answer your question, will I vote jonathan in 2015? No!!!!!
Not cos I have a better candidate in mind to vote for, but because I hope to have left all this rot and madness and mindlessness behind.
Now over to you e-rats of religion and politics, it wouldn't be the same without you guys attacking me afteral

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by emiye(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Even if Fashola was PDP's presidential candidate, i will keep my vote
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2014
jking001: Over 160 million nigerians would vote for Goodluck Jonathan,he's even doing nigerians a favour by contesting and winning his type is very rare to come by,we know we have him by luck,go on mr president we are more that are behind you #TEAMGEJFOREVER.
chai this country don suffer. Well it's your opinion. SMH.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2014
I only vote results.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by MORNDEW(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2014
equlibrium: By God's grace I will have left this wretched country for good. Leave behind all the APC, PDP, pastors, imams and the maggots that follow them all blindly.
In Nigeria I have lost my faith in God (thank you very much jet flying kleptopastors, boko haramers and there e-defenders), faith in man (thank you all PDP and APC e-rats calling white, black just so you can defend the indefensible), faith in sanity (when hundreds of thousands of ekiti people vote for rice for a day, just to usher in a known killer/murderer. P.s dis nigga frm ekiti) and faith in equity, justice, opportunity for all etc.
I have no faith in anything anymore. I have seen suffering everyday (have a great job and all so this isn't a starving man's rant), bombings everyday, pain everywhere but must importantly, I have seen Nigerians become desensitised to it all. They blame the other person, the other religion, the other tribe, the former president, the former governor, anyone but the people responsible for the situation we are presently in.
I have had enough.
So to answer your question, will I vote jonathan in 2015? No!!!!!
Not cos I have a better candidate in mind to vote for, but because I hope to have left all this rot and madness and mindlessness behind.
Now over to you e-rats of religion and politics, it wouldn't be the same without you guys attacking me afteral
may you wish for in life let all those who feel liein just to support a political party know dat 2moro is recording your today.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
chai this country don suffer. Well it's your opinion. SMH.
You go fear comment na! Lolz!

grin grin
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2014
jking001: Over 160 million nigerians would vote for Goodluck Jonathan,he's even doing nigerians a favour by contesting and winning his type is very rare to come by,we know we have him by luck,go on mr president we are more that are behind you #TEAMGEJFOREVER.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by dazangel11(f): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2014
Yes
Just to piss off the supporters of APC

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by xynerise: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2014
I would rather stay at home and watch people casting votes on TV.

No politician worth my vote. Well, I will sit and watch if any party apart from PDP and APC will produce a presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: You go fear comment na! Lolz!

grin grin
Imagine "doing us a favour by contesting" chaiii chaiii.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by PrinceB1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yes oooo
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
I would rather commit suicide than kill myself. Oooooooops did i just quote someone
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by simpleseyi: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Even at gun point like they did in Ekiti, I will never ever vote for failure and cluelessness, that will be too lugubrious and sardonic.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by WHees(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
jamace: Yes. GEJ or nobody. .

Glad to know you are voting for the same thing.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by elipheleh(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
i will vote Jonathan every day everywhere.

I refuse to vote Northerners and the Muslims who are all destabilizing this country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE TROUBLE: Girl Baths Her Sugar Daddy's Wife With Acid / Nigerian Military Captures Boko Haram Cameraman 01 Oct 2014 Conc / How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.