Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Recover Your Nl Lost Data Solution - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Recover Your Nl Lost Data Solution (760 Views)

Solution To Recovering Your Lost Data... / I Can Recover Some Files... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Nl Lost Data Solution by Dyoungstar: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2014
THIS IT TO TEACH EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, WHO HAS IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER LOST HIS OR HER DATA HOW TO RECOVER THEM BACK AND RETAIN THEM FOREVER.

SORRY FOR THE LOSS... I LOST TOO. SO PAINFUL

This is unbelievable, so many data, people's hard work lost just in a single attack by God knows who...

Can't believe "Reincarnation" by Frank3.16 is lost, nawa ooo. Well the solution I've got is that while you write upload to your email also and make reserves on your system, use systems like 4shared.com to backup. For those who lost their data the solutions is to rewrite pending when Seun will be able to recover this mess.

Chhhhaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii tears pouring out of my eyes, in fact am off nairaland for now, cant stand the disappointment

(1) (Reply)

Hold On To Me - Part 1 (music Inspired) / What She Must Know (for Ladies And The Guys That Love Them) / Paintings On The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.