Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (49582 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy / Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2014
Charlie boy,you no try o! No matter your grieviances with Rochas,you shouldn't have acted that way during your Father's burial.
I also blame Rochas for not fulfilling his promise of giving the Oputa family the 20million naira.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Allen97(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2014
grin....i bliv chaleys boi action was ryt....cuz all dis politicians dnt knw mre dan lyin nd getin cash so he deserves dat

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Decibel: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: Charlie boy,you no try o! No matter your grieviances with Rochas,you shouldn't have acted that way during your Father's burial.
I also blame Rochas for not fulfilling his promise of giving the Oputa family the 20million naira.
>: Now you can vividly see the how your paymaster Alhaji Abdulkareem Rochas Okorocha has been defrauding the poor Imolites in the name of vain promises.Ife na-esi nkakwu ìsí di ya n'okpukpu. Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Decibel: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: Charlie boy,you no try o! No matter your grieviances with Rochas,you shouldn't have acted that way during your Father's burial.
angry[quote author=berem] Now you can vividly see the how your paymaster Alhaji Abdulkareem Rochas Okorocha has been defrauding the poor Imolites in the name of vain promises.Ife na-esi nkakwu ìsí di ya n'okpukpu. Cheers
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by DonCarlos1(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2014
I will rather we emulate Charly boy's action. Respect is earned, not acquired.

chukwudi44: Inasmuch as Okorocha was wrong to lie about the burial donation,charly boy's action is quite uncalled for.He should have allowed him to give his speech and address the false donatiion through another media.

Rochas even though I don't like him or his party is still the Governor and should be accorded the respect the office holds

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Owelle is a fraud. ..deceitful to his bone marrow. ..it is really crazy. ..wish we had more educated and enlightened people in imo state. ..thank God this happened b4 everybody. ..and thanks to oga charley for treating it head on....else we would hv just heard a passive story of Okorocha saying he gave N20m dt he never gave and Abagworo coming here to tell us dt d money was actually given. .SICK

14 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Agbalanze(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Charlie boy made it clear before the event that he doesn't want politics played on that day. Unfortunately, Rochas and Oyegun mounted the podium.
What's oyegun doing there?
Was he friend wit Justice oputa when he was a life? Was he invited?
Why must Rocha's lie about giving out 20m?

For once, I support Charlie boy man grin

15 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: I was so ashamed yesterday. Charlie boy acted like a small boy and a stupid one for that matter. It was obvious that all the politicizing bullsh*t he has been emphasizing on was directed towards Okorocha and not PDP. He spoilt his father's burial by being obviously partisan. As PDP dignitary was allowed to talk but Oguta people wanted Owelle to talk as hailings of Owelle was too much. Even at that Okorocha still laughed it off and greeted him warmly with smiles before leaving and his departure led most of the people out of the service angry with Charles.
shhhhhhh......u no near oguta at all. I was there all through. na this kain lie dey crash nairaland

25 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Abiagirl777(f): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2014
As i'm not asupporter of bot PDPand APC,i support individuals not p.parties and so can say that Charly boy has in dis his action spoken the mind of imolites and imo residents.
This happens when the elected sees the electorate as fools.
Jukwa Ohakim!

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Alamation(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Didn't d OP say "charly boy"? That settles it then.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by penny01502: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2014
APC is full of lies, just as aemechi is doing to us here in rivers state, where he never sowed he said he reaps

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2014
Lol, please picture of okorochas face on the scene of action so I can put it as my dp.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2014
the people should never be afraid in putting this polithieveicians where they belong.
a corner!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2014
embarassed grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Not holding forth for Rochas,Charly boy shouldn't have gone extreme,there are better ways he would have expressed his grievances,the governor is an institution,it goes beyond Rochas.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by zeb04(f): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Thumbs up charly boy. Rochas is a fraud.

That is my mum's state and that guy aint doing nothing. Very silly politician and full of lies. I hope he will be voted out of office.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by MrRenaissance: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2014
aresa: Politics in Nigeria is nothing but shitty dog eat dog, thuggery and cash and carry affair. Even is own father's sacred burial didn't prevent this nonentity from disrespecting his own dead father straight into his grave..

What a sad same..
What a retàrded and useless statement. Between you and the Oputa family, you are the nonentity!!

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Chigold101(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2014
chukwudi44 what Chalie boy did was the best he could do at that moment. Where else do u think he would stay to make corrections of the lies told by Imo state government. Remember that when u show respect to weeds they will out grow ur farmland.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Olucheye(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2014
noblezone:

i read the post, APC was not mentioned, so what is biting you?

Anyway, if you are trying to seperate the failure called Okorocha from the failure caleed APC, I van assure you of failure in it.

Cheers.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Olucheye(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2014
zicoraads: The incident had nothing to do with APC. Okorocha was disgraced, simples!

The below should tell why it has all in this world to do with APC.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Larryfly:
shhhhhhh......u no near oguta at all. I was there all through. na this kain lie dey crash nairaland

Don t you know Abagworo, a compulsive LIAR!

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: I was so ashamed yesterday. Charlie boy acted like a small boy and a stupid one for that matter. It was obvious that all the politicizing bullsh*t he has been emphasizing on was directed towards Okorocha and not PDP. He spoilt his father's burial by being obviously partisan. As PDP dignitary was allowed to talk but Oguta people wanted Owelle to talk as hailings of Owelle was too much. Even at that Okorocha still laughed it off and greeted him warmly with smiles before leaving and his departure led most of the people out of the service angry with Charles.
did you forget your brain in the keke napep u entered yesterday.SMH!no crash this site again abeg

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by cedrick: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2014
thats good for him cos charley gave a stern warning when the burial date was announced that no politician should convert the burial ceremony to a political jangolova".Abi e wan tell me say e no hear ?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2014
who cares....?
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Iceking1(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Rochas & charlie

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by blocker: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin Rochas iji ndi Imo egwu egwu eh kwa?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Cmanforall: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Sijo01:

My dear, it was survival of the fitest. Am glad you made it too. cheesy cheesy

Real survival of the fittest... And I made it.. smiley
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by fm7070: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2014
we need this kind of mad people in this country
if we don't display crase to these politicians, they will take us all for a fool

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Fatdon(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2014
If u re not in Imo State as at the time
of this incident, then SHUT UR DIRTY
STINKING MOUTH !!!!!! If u know what
Rochas has done to the President and
Other Politicians in imo state, u will
charly Boy kudos. So keep quiet if u re not in Imo. Every Gathering in Imo
State, Be it in the remote villages and
urban areas are seen as political
avenue for Rochas to campaign for
APC in the State; Charly warned Rochas
of this earlier enough before the burial but Rochas didn't listen! On
wednesday, Rochas and His APC
chieftains turned the state tribute
organized for the Late Justice to an
APC rally which made charly Boy to
leave the event angrily. Everyone here knows that Rochas is a talkertive
when he faces a camera or the press.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2014
i remember when okorocha came in power.he said he will build the biggest hotel,biggest bla bla bla,a tower like the shape of a human hand,he will pay all widows and youths and students monthly,free health care and many other rubish.my mom was just praising him.i told her even qatar as them get money reach wont promise such unrealistic bullcrap..it was on AIT then,if you see the clip you will just burst into laughter with the elephant lies.he may be doing good in imo but i still remember the crazy interview

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Smooyis(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2014
In as much as i love charlie i wanna say his action was very childish. He could have had some restraint or self control and make his anger known in a mature manner instead of acting like a thug. He hasnt really disgraced the governor alone, but himself as well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Stars From Reality Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.