Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (49587 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy / Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by roxell120(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
once again another governor is going to be thrown out like a pack of card and its only imo people know how to do just dat energitically .okorocha is obviously rejected by his people by obvious reasons.remember this people voted for him en masse but the drumbeat and dance step have refused to get along in imo.they furiously disgustted by his decisions and policies.charlie boys expression is one of the pointers .2015 will prove me right
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Let us assume charlyboy is an indigene of lagos state, do u think he will av d liver to try dat nonsense wit fashola holdin d mic
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Princepioneer(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
GAZZUZZ: “to tolerate a son like Charley Boy by a man of late Justice Oputa’s reputation, is a measure of the greatness of the man.”
SOMEONE IS GOING TO REMIND CHARLY BOY ABOUT THAT COMMENT BY THE REV FATHER, E be like say the Rev father sef no like charly boy, that comment by the Rev father get weight oo, Charly fit reply Rev father later kwa oo

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Ayorh4you(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
For wetin nah?:

If this is true then APC is really pathetic. .how come PDP hadn't done same to Sahara Reporters?

'Cuz PDP aren't bothered 'bout haterz/enemies.....they'd rather divert such gigantic energy inot things that will better the lives of their people. They can only try, but nairaland will always be ALIVE. Who say NL water no go boil, na him own kettle no go work #wemissednairaland

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by uyplus(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
For wetin nah?:
Okorocha the Roach can lie!! The bold face liar been dey claim say him dey pay corpers 10k for him state, I sure that money dey budget but who him pay? Taaah!! Good Charly Boy

Okorocha lied and said hs government pays corper docs n pharmacists over 100k monthly. My dear, none of dt existed. Infact, they declined havn corper health professionals apply for relocation. During my time, a lot of us couldnt make our relocation from the camp because dey went behind our back to pull out our relocation forms so they don't get to NYSC hq, Abuja for approval. Rochas Okorocha is a perpetual liar and a criminal. If he is dreaming of contesting 2015, den APC s dead on arrival cos evn my shadow wouldn't vote for hm.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Boss13: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
gommex: Let us assume charlyboy is an indigene of lagos state, do u think he will av d liver to try dat nonsense wit fashola holdin d mic

Well if Fashole tells a lie about my father. I will not only push him off the pulpit, I will also insult the day light out of him.

Useless people
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by batstan(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
grin
CHARLY FOR PRESIDENT.

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Slimcurtis1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
was
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
gommex: Let us assume charlyboy is an indigene of lagos state, do u think he will av d liver to try dat nonsense wit fashola holdin d mic

Who is Fashola? He will do same with Tinubu.

If you get madness for body you get am No two ways about it.

Eg
Sanusi vs Abacha,
Sanusi vs GEJ etc

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Melinde: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
aresa:

He lied because the senseless and misguided thug played out the shameful script given to him by his PDP handlers to disgrace the governor or just because he said so ?
you need to research more about charly boy bro! He is a man of his own words.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by victorazy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
aresa:

He lied because the senseless and misguided thug played out the shameful script given to him by his PDP handlers to disgrace the governor or just because he said so ?

The same way we will disgrace him for recruiting boy with power bike here in Abuja selling coke and also conveying bombs "we say so"
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by ichidodo: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Didn't they tell Rochas that Charly Boy is a GOTH?? We,goths, can be quite outlandish,forciferous but humane and so it is very unfortunate for Rochas to suffer a goth like Charly boi,an Area fada for that matter...
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Abagworo(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Most of those rejoicing at this disgrace do not understand what it entails. 1st of all is lack of respect for the Bishop and the Catholic Church as a whole. 2ndly it is lack of respect for Nigeria and 3rdly lack of self control. I do not see any form of attempt by Okorocha to politicize anything. His speech at the special session in Owerri earlier held zero political undertone but rather Okorocha eulogized the late legal icon. Imo Government actually gave assistance to Oputa family and the amount wasn't disclosed even though the media assumed 20M, it might be more than just money. Charlie boy was only trying to play neutral but he over-did things because on the streets of Oguta, people out of good will were cheering Okorocha Owelle! Owelle! and the PDP people weren't comfortable with that. Maybe they erroneously believed that Oguta people were bribed to hail Rochas.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by ichidodo: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: [s]Most of those rejoicing at this disgrace do not understand what it entails. 1st of all is lack of respect for the Bishop and the Catholic Church as a whole. 2ndly it is lack of respect for Nigeria and 3rdly lack of self control. I do not see any form of attempt by Okorocha to politicize anything. His speech at the special session in Owerri earlier held zero political undertone but rather Okorocha eulogized the late legal icon. Imo Government actually gave assistance to Oputa family and the amount wasn't disclosed even though the media assumed 20M, it might be more than just money. Charlie boy was only trying to play neutral but he over-did things because on the streets of Oguta, people out of good will were cheering Okorocha Owelle! Owelle! and the PDP people weren't comfortable with that. Maybe they erroneously believed that Oguta people were bribed to hail Rochas.[/s]
You weren't there yet you keep on spewing crap and lies.... Just like your master okorocha.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
ichidodo: You weren't there yet you keep on spewing crap and lies.... Just like your master okorocha.
Were you there?
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Abagworo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
http://www.informationng.com/2014/06/why-charly-boy-stormed-out-of-his-fathers-lying-in-state-ceremony.html The entertainer was far from being happy with the development as he was angered by the fact that the lying-in-state was heading in the wrong direction, and was not about commemorating for his father, but more about politics.

Pro-Okorocha people and many APC supporters besieged the venue hours before the arrival of the state governor. They were dancing and singing as they awaited him.

Governor Okorocha came into the venue amid cheers from the people. In his speech, he eulogised the late Oputa, described him as a man of high integrity, who, until his death, did not compromise on what he stood for.

Charly boy was also annoyed by the late arrival of Imo State Governor and his team to the venue. This caused a significant delay in the start of the event.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by ichidodo: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: Were you there?
Yes,Were you there?!..
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by hrhobi1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
I dont think Okorocha would lie over 20 million naira.whats 20 million to Okorocha? He must have asked one his officials to give out money and somehow it wasnt delivered or may not on time.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by emeka762001(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
I was very happy the way charly boy the area fada disgraced this nonetity called rochas okorocha. area fada I hail thee. more power to your elbow.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by darlingbobo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Charley Boy is a big fool and an idiot. No wonder he had a fall out with his father. No sensible and reasonable son of his father or a good son of the soil would act in such idiotic manner. Daddy oputa is a good son of Imo State and our able Gov. Okorocha deserves to make a remark in his honour. Not becuase of APC or because anything but because he (Gov. Okorocha is the current governor of Imo state. Whether charly boy likes it or not, his father must be honoured by Imo government under Gov. Okorocha administration. Charly boy should grow up to enable him become Charly man.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by curtain: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Okorocha should kindly resign, why is he trying so hard to be accepted. Besides, what happened to all the bishops in imo state that Okorocha has to import bishop Kukah from sokoto to officiate?

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Abagworo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
ichidodo: Yes,Were you there?!..
Are you trying to decode me? Charlie boy fall hand full time. Just accept that.. Okorocha on his part is a humble and peace loving man. Ordinarily his security details would have attacked Charlie boy and in some instances could have shot and killed him.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by checkdate(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: I was so ashamed yesterday. Charlie boy acted like a small boy and a stupid one for that matter. It was obvious that all the politicizing bullsh*t he has been emphasizing on was directed towards Okorocha and not PDP. He spoilt his father's burial by being obviously partisan. As PDP dignitary was allowed to talk but Oguta people wanted Owelle to talk as hailings of Owelle was too much. Even at that Okorocha still laughed it off and greeted him warmly with smiles before leaving and his departure led most of the people out of the service angry with Charles.
AM READY TO PAY ANY PERSON THAT CAN BRING TO ME ABAGWORO'S REAL NAME/ID.
I WONDER WHY HIS ACCOUNT WAS NOT REMOVED DURING THE NAIRALAND HACKING PROBLEMS.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by ichidodo: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: Are you trying to decode me? Charlie boy fall hand full time. Just accept that.. Okorocha on his part is a humble and peace loving man. Ordinarily his security details would have attacked Charlie boy and in some instances could have shot and killed him.
You have a point but you will also agree with that your master is an empty showboat without substance nor content...
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by sirchim(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Do we rily hv sincere POLITICIANS? Nt at al! We oly hv shyster POLITICIANS, hum 4got dat we r al passin 2ru d world, 4evritn has tym n season, 4death n judgement awaits, us al.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Abagworo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
checkdate: AM READY TO PAY ANY PERSON THAT CAN BRING TO ME ABAGWORO'S REAL NAME/ID.
I WONDER WHY HIS ACCOUNT WAS NOT REMOVED DURING THE NAIRALAND HACKING PROBLEMS.
Nairaland is an unanimous forum and thats the beauty of it all. Just assume you could be discussing with Aregbesola, Iweala, Metuh or Ezekwesili without actually knowing.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by ogtavia(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Boss13:

I can see that you have not buried anybody before and I mean a loved one. Na blow Okorocha go chop if na me and I mean my present self not in the body of charlie boy. WTF why come to my father's burial to come say some bullshit. I remember my mom's burial 3 weeks back and when people where giving tribute I was in tears because it brings back memories. Then in your grief state, someone is saying a lie - you would lose it - then add politicking so that you can be popular and turning your father's burial to a popularity contest. Gawd you would go mad. Thank God charlie boy did exactly what he did, I think it would send a caution message to other politician present who would have lied that even they are still paying the rent of the oputa family. These politicians sef.

Sori for your loss,my man,really,I am sorry....yeah,it could be tough,but dnt get me wrong tho,I am nt saying Charly Boy did wrong,afterall,its their family ceremony,he must acted under annoyance,yeah,politicians could be one hell of a pain in d behind(I wrote behind nt nairaland auto filter).....sorry for ur loss my man.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Abagworo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
ichidodo: You have a point but you will also agree with that your master is an empty showboat without substance nor content...
. Sorry I have only 2 masters and that is God and my conscience.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by sesanayo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
If u want a cheap and reasonable air ticket to any part of the world especially Brazil in this world cup contact tosinaot@gmail.com or +2348060861239
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by farem: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
WHY IS THERE NEWS ON A BOY THAT WAS A DISGRACE TO HIS DAD WHILE ALIVE. THE EVENT POINTS TO THE FACT THAT THE MIC GRABBER S A BOY FOREVER! HOW CAN YOU GO AND BE SO SENSELESS TO GRAB MIC EVEN FROM ANYONE DURING CHURCH SERVICE.
WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND TO THE FACT THAT THIS BOY HAS NO REGARD FOR THE CHURCH, NOR THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH-JESUS CHRIST; NOT TO MENTION VICARS, VIPs AND THE LATE LEGAL LUMINARY.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
dubienatti: I thought charly boy made it clear to every body that his father don't want his burial politicize..
Really
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmmm.... Gud for him.... I hope d likers of Okorocha will all be disgraced too... Stupid politicians . Dan banza koya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Omotola And Son In Stunning Photo / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.