Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) (43544 Views)

Improvements Nigeria Needs Against Spain And Uruguay / Spain Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 16th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by 50calibre(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
ITbomb: If na Nigeria, e for hear am.

I love the Uruguayans, in spite of the Western media trying trying to paint Suárez as a disgrace, they still stay with their own, Nigerians would have on his head now for daring to bite a white man

Fo*l maybe you should reason more and talk less. This has nothing to do with race, biting people on the field of play is one of the most abnormal things you will ever see in football. This is the third time this mad man has sunken his teeth into another player, when is it going to stop, when he bites off someones jugular and the person bleeds out or when a player punches all his teeth off? His punishment in my opinion, is incredibly lenient and thats because money talks in football. his supporters are just as abnormal as him.

When Mike tyson bit off holyfield's ear, he got suspended for more than 12 months, fined $3 million and his boxing licence revoked. he narrowly escaped jail so why not Suarez?

14 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by webizone(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
U guys are funny. U r saying dat d uruguayans support their own while we don't. Heck, Suarez' goals qualified them, but Sani Keita could not even pass a winning assist or take shots from range but helped our precarious situation by conceding a red card. Why can't u think guys?

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Bigcake: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
This brings to mind the man called Banabas in the time of crucifixion of our Lord Jesus Christ. Banabas who was a criminal was generally accepted more than the saviour of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by iceberylin(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014

I love the Uruguayans, in spite of the Western media trying trying to paint Suárez as a disgrace, they still stay with their own, Nigerians would have on his head now for daring to bite a white man
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by ViktorMartins(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nairaland's data loss has turned peeps begging for likes

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
hmm;different btw d white nd black;;if na naija insult for rain;anyway on a lighter note;;almost all my likes don disappear;so abeg mak una dy like my comment:atlst to show solidarity lolzzz wink
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by AdatableboY(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
[/color]Hmmmm, :/but on a plane ground he deserve It, for God sake, 3 times... cheesy If he get away with the punishing that means other football would do the same even worse than suarez did

IT CALLED FOOTBALL NOT VAMPIRE VS TEEN WOLF #
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by AJdDon: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Are we suppose to support indecency?
Suarez has done same thing 3ce and deserve to purnished for it.
though am Critical of his misconduct, i Personally feel d suspension is over d bar and shld not spread ova to club engagments. But a ban is well deserved!

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by samplegirl(f): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mad Cow: Nigerians almost took a pound of flesh from Sani Kaita for lashing out in a moment of anger at an opponent that resulted in a Red Card.

Nigerians also never forgave Yakubu Ayegbeni for missing a clear cut goal opportunity at a tournament..

But Luis Suarez gets a heroes welcome after slapping out a goal bound Ghanaian ball and biting an opponent.

Just goes to show you the difference in mentality.

Summerily what you are saying is that Suarez was right to bite or you support those who support evil because thay do?

Na waaooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by mencade5(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
If it is an english man, highest 3 match ban.

England, very corrupt and useless country. Suarez, we nigerians love you!

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Opiosko: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2014

We are not vampires here, we are not cannibals. This is the third time Suarez is biting someone on the pitch....Suarez need help and support, but the kind of help and support they are giving him is not what he needs @ the moment. We make soon be hearing abt how he bites his wife during an argument.

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by grandstar(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Monkey no fine but hin mama like am! Shikena!
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by ZUBY77(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2014

You love Uruguayans for supporting a vampire?
Even if your child is a thief, you will support him?

Yea. thats why your country is moving forward.
Fish

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
50calibre:

Fo*l maybe you should reason more and talk less. This has nothing to do with race, biting people on the field of play is one of the most abnormal things you will ever see in football. This is the third time this mad man has sunken his teeth into another player, when is it going to stop, when he bites off someones jugular and the person bleeds out or when a player punches all his teeth off? His punishment in my opinion, is incredibly lenient and thats because money talks in football. his supporters are just as abnormal as him.

When Mike tyson bit off holyfield's ear, he got suspended for more than 12 months, fined $3 million and his boxing licence revoked. he narrowly escaped jail so why not Suarez?

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Elnino4ladies: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Clifford orji suarez..serve him rite...
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Asemo11(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2014

i day tell u boss if na 9ja him own for don end
i sill rember kaita mata
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Suarez should be shown love but in the right way.
Nobody should say that his punishment is too much.
Its even a small one.
His behaviour should not be swept aside while his punishment should be the main discussion. His behaviour is animalistic.
Humans play football & not animals.
He needs help but he should know that his behaviour is becoming unbecoming. He has bitten 3 diff players in major competitions. Is he a dog?

6 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Opiosko: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mad Cow: Nigerians almost took a pound of flesh from Sani Kaita for lashing out in a moment of anger at an opponent that resulted in a Red Card.

Nigerians also never forgave Yakubu Ayegbeni for missing a clear cut goal opportunity at a tournament..

But Luis Suarez gets a heroes welcome after slapping out a goal bound Ghanaian ball and biting an opponent.

Just goes to show you the difference in mentality.
U are mixing tins up in ur head...these are diff situations.....i guess u are high on wet pawpaw leaves u smoke again.....btw, are u from the tribe of Dracula..?

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by ddippset(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
ViktorMartins: Nairaland's data loss has turned peeps begging for likes
lol. But are you sure you are not begging for likes as well, by this comment? This reminds me I actually got 120 likes recently, so it's all gone? Choi, lemme check.

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Iamoilprince: They re still proud of him despite wat happened...Unlike Nigerians dat would criticise ...Biko hit "LIKE" if u'r wit me.
I was going to like your post until I saw this. I'm sorry I have to keep my 'like'.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by pat077: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
r they encouraging him or what?
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by babakaka(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Emmanuel602: That's the irony of life. That reminds me of sani kaita and how Nigerians treated him after that world cup
bros d two case are diffrnt...first sani kaita no sabi play ball,

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by babakaka(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Emmanuel602: That's the irony of life. That reminds me of sani kaita and how Nigerians treated him after that world cup
bros d two case are diffrnt...first sani kaita no sabi play ball....lol
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2014

You are wizard, how read my mind and posted it
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by zicky(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2014

what do you mean by western media trying to paint Suarez a disgrace. I dnt know hw some pple reason. Did Suarez bite someone or not, A grown up biting is It honorable or a disgraceful act. No sports tolerate biting, even combat sport wouldn't take It lightly. this is not the 1st nor 2nd time. Fifa was lenient on him, he deserve nothing less than 2yrs ban. So keep the western media away from this and condem d act.

6 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Goldie20: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Suarez Is Love Back Home... Just Like Argentina's Love Maradona.... Such A Great Player, But Plays So Dirty... Hope You've Learned Your Lesson.. Cant Wait To See You Back On The Field Soon, Hope He Wins His Appeal..
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by englishmart(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ok. Suarez, it's like they like ur biting habit. Keep it up man

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by luvola(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
FiFA was wrong to give luis
suarez such a hefty
ban,they obviously succombed to pressure
from
the british media who are pissed because luis
suarez elliminated them from the world cup.
They
have been screaming for FIFA to come down
hard
on Suarez and FIFA did and this is a shame
on FIFA. Different people react differently
when under
pressure...Zenidine Zidane uses his
head,some
players use their elbow,rooney becomes
aggressive and start going for legg breaking
tackles,some players spit on other players and
suarez uses his tooth and this isnt a big deal
because he does it when he is under pressure
and
its usually not pre meditated,but impulsive
unlike
people who use their elbows or those who
head
butt others.because if you watch the replay
you will
see that chellini initially used his arm to
prevent
suarez from moving ahead and the same thing
happend with ivanovic and because these
players
are bigger than suarez he gets fustrated and
his
naturall reaction is bitting am sure thats the
way he
grew up.
So i believe head butting or using ones elbow
on
someone else is worse than luis suarez bitting
someone,because head butting someone can
cause more damage and going for aggressive
tackles like rooney is worse and using the
elbow
on someone is worse as well and these crimes
carry
red card offences and possibly a couple of
match
bans. But because of the hatred the british
fans and
media have for suarez they have been able to
push
FIFA to come down hard on suarez and take
the
attention of the fans away from the National
team"s
poor performance at the world cup. I hope
louis suarez can appeal and this ridiculous
ban reduced. I believe louis suarez id a
fanatastic player and
deserves the heroes welcome
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Marksule(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
LIFE DRAMA. IRONY OF LIFE
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by seedorfg(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
;DSuarez jayin jayin oko musu grin
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by zicky(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
luvola: FiFA was wrong to give luis
suarez such a hefty
ban,they obviously succombed to pressure
from
the british media who are pissed because luis
suarez elliminated them from the world cup.
They
have been screaming for FIFA to come down
hard
on Suarez and FIFA did and this is a shame
on FIFA. Different people react differently
when under
pressure...Zenidine Zidane uses his
head,some
players use their elbow,rooney becomes
aggressive and start going for legg breaking
tackles,some players spit on other players and
suarez uses his tooth and this isnt a big deal
because he does it when he is under pressure
and
its usually not pre meditated,but impulsive
unlike
people who use their elbows or those who
head
butt others.because if you watch the replay
you will
see that chellini initially used his arm to
prevent
suarez from moving ahead and the same thing
happend with ivanovic and because these
players
are bigger than suarez he gets fustrated and
his
naturall reaction is bitting am sure thats the
way he
grew up.
So i believe head butting or using ones elbow
on
someone else is worse than luis suarez bitting
someone,because head butting someone can
cause more damage and going for aggressive
tackles like rooney is worse and using the
elbow
on someone is worse as well and these crimes
carry
red card offences and possibly a couple of
match
bans. But because of the hatred the british
fans and
media have for suarez they have been able to
push
FIFA to come down hard on suarez and take
the
attention of the fans away from the National
team"s
poor performance at the world cup. I hope
louis suarez can appeal and this ridiculous
ban reduced. I believe louis suarez id a
fanatastic player and
deserves the heroes welcome
you need to be beaten

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by biomedixexcel(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Gud player with bad attitude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barca Fan Cries Hard After Barcelona Exit From Champion's League / Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.