Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) (43545 Views)

Improvements Nigeria Needs Against Spain And Uruguay / Spain Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 16th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Maya2pretty(f): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2014
ViktorMartins:
This pix is still cool. can I?
Yeah, ave changed it grin
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by davidif: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
At times, you have to question the moral compass of a people who defend certain undefendable characters. Na wa o. I guess you can tell what kind of people they are by knowing who they classify as heroes.
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by samplegirl(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

In summary, what I am saying is 'Never take sides with outsiders against Family'.

That is the reason the black man will remain backward, maybe 4ever. Even when your family crossed the line, you call black white because it is your family. Please do me a favour, save me this your sermon.
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by MadCow1: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2014
samplegirl:

That is the reason the black man will remain backward, maybe 4ever. Even when your family crossed the line, you call black white because it is your family. Please do me a favour, save me this your sermon.

NEVER!!! EVER!!!!!! Take sides with anyone against the Family. Thats patriotism.

This rule is what has kept the Whiteman going for so long. It does not mean that an erring family member wouldnt be corrected, but in the presence of outsiders, its better to keep quiet than take sides against one of your own.

You simple Niggas never hesitate to tear down your own.

It wasnt a sermon but a "Quote". Do well to memorize and abide by it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by samplegirl(f): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow:

NEVER!!! EVER!!!!!! Take sides with anyone against the Family. Thats patriotism.

This rule is what has kept the Whiteman going for so long. It does not mean that an erring family member wouldnt be corrected, but in the presence of outsiders, its better to keep quiet than take sides against one of your own.

You simple Niggas never hesitate to tear down your own.

It wasnt a sermon but a "Quote". Do well to memorize and abide by it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Your claims are rather laughable. But I think I need to put one or two facts across to help you.

Marion Jones and Chris Amstrong have a lot in common. They were athletes, they are Americans, they were at different times crowned world champions, they were at different times too stripped of the world crown because they were found to have used drugs. But the interesting part of it is that the proof that they used drugs came from no other place than AMERICA. To you it is very unpatriotic and that is why in this part of the world we condone, cover and support evil because it was committed by one of our own and the result?-----backwardness, we never get anywhere with it. Tell me how you will feel if your son is a proffessional footballer who goes to world cup only to come back with one of his ear lobe chopped off by a cannibal like Suarez

If what you are trying to define here is true meaning of patriotism, to hell with it then.
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by Womanitarian(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
ThiefOfHearts: womanitarian dont bother with the phaggot. Ive reported him. let him roam around like the were alaso he is. hopefully survez will find him and bite out his eyes
grin grin
Re: Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) by laudate: 5:38am On Aug 03, 2014
ThiefOfHearts:

That is why he never bit a black player

He knows they will break his face. Mad man.

ThiefofHearts!! grin

You haven't changed.... LWKMD! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barca Fan Cries Hard After Barcelona Exit From Champion's League / Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.