Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126967 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ozugbo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
segunadewale:

HEY GUY BE WATCHFUL OF UR RESPONSE TO UR FELLOW JOBLESS COLLEGUES.
U ar nt jobless in Jesus's name

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by mac1975(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hi my fellow applicants,what is the latest news.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
October is gradually coming to an end and no show yet. Na like this we go dey dey?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Tomjazzy2: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
ranson:
October is gradually coming to an end and no show yet. Na like this we go dey dey?
keep hope alive guys! if by monday and nothing positive happens, i will have no other choice than to conduct the interview here myself. abi una neva ready for d interview?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dantsohoma: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
My dear brothers and sister pls continues to be patient.The FCSC are still conducting promotional interview for all salary grade level 16 officers at federal level.So be optimistic.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dulaman: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tomjazzy2:
keep hope alive guys! if by monday and nothing positive happens, i will have no other choice than to conduct the interview here myself. abi una neva ready for d interview?
grin grin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tomjazzy2:
lol.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by rhadiator15(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tomjazzy2:
go sleep abegi.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by FGjobs(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
E be lyk say dem don finish the promotion tin o, dem put one list so for dia site but I notice somtin for d list na why I come hia, altho e no concern me but I just won know.

For the list dey say d promotion take affect from 1/1/2014. I con dey ask if we dey use dsame calenda wit FCSC, abi no be october we dey again?

But the koko be say our own fit be d next o....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by FGjobs(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
E be lyk say dem don finish the promotion tin o, dem put one list so for dia site but I notice somtin for d list na why I come hia, altho e no concern me but I just won know.

For the list dey say d promotion take affect from 1/1/2014. I con dey ask if we dey use dsame calenda wit FCSC, abi no be october we dey again?

But the koko be say our own fit be d next o..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by jamescyril: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please has anybody receive test for the foriegn affairs interview??

ejiykzazi2007:
Amen bro... But y did u say its 'highly sought after'... Do dey hv larger benefits...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by JohnmaryEbube: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
No money do pay ur salaries dis year money has gone on compaign for nxt year election so, afta election dia wil be money to pay ur salaries

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by chomykuljay(f): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
the silence here is killing me with anxiety
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by haykay2005: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by rhadiator15(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
haykay2005:
You guys should read this
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/synagogue-building-collapse-court-throws-out-application/
I actually watched it on channels television last night.after them go say d ministry na hot cake
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by haykay2005: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
rhadiator15:
I actually watched it on channels television last night.after them go say d ministry na hot cake
I watched it on channels TV and got discouraged
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dulaman: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
haykay2005:

I watched it on channels TV and got discouraged

but the link has nothing to do with foreign affairs ministry now. no be TB joshua we dey talk here og
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by haykay2005: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Gorimakpa(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2014

Newswatch Times also gathered that scores of newly recruited staff who were employed into the service since January were yet to be paid either their salaries or their allowances for the first 28 days in office. They were recruited during former Minister, Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru’s stay in office.

That is what happens when too many people get illegally employed through one oga or madam's influence. Maybe they all came in through Ambassador Ashiru or his aides when he was in charge (without the ordeal of aptitude tests or interviews). Now the man is no longer there, so they are now orphans, so to say.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Newswatch Times also gathered that scores of newly recruited staff who were employed into the service since January were yet to be paid either their salaries or their allowances for the first 28 days in office. They were recruited during former Minister, Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru’s stay in office.
What kind of journalism is this?
It says here that newly recruited staff were employed in January by Ashiru, which January are they talking about, is it 2013 or 14. Anyway, Ashiru was sacked in September last year. No staff was recruited in January, 2014.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
s3nn2x:

It says here that newly recruited staff were employed in January by Ashiru, which January are they talking about, is it 2013 or 14. Anyway, Ashiru was sacked in September last year. No staff was recruited in January, 2014.

so, what is the latest from them? When are they likely to invite applicants?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by rhadiator15(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
dulaman:

but the link has nothing to do with foreign affairs ministry now. no be TB joshua we dey talk here og
open ya eyes well well,U go see am
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
s3nn2x:

I think I saw your monica on the 2012 tread. I guess you are in a position to give us in-house situation report. Pls kindly give us the latest info.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
ranson:

I think I saw your monica on the 2012 tread. I guess you are in a position to give us in-house situation report. Pls kindly give us the latest info.
I am not the right person to ask. FCSC handles the recruitment....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Anybody has update?? Month is gradually ending
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
I think this recruitment is going to be affected by these election activities
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nspire: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
ranson:
I think this recruitment is going to be affected by these election activities

It's possible that that the issues between the Ministry and the FCSC (as someone earlier raised) could also be responsible for the delay. Could it be that there is a fight for supremacy over who will lead the recruitment? Just thinking aloud.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dis house too quiet oh, Nobody hear anything?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by FGjobs(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Una don start wok ni? Dis one evrybody deserted dis place...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
The wahala for this country don make us forget say we applied for MFA......lol
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
The new perm sec of MFA is still settling down in his new office. Also, they are waiting for money approval.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/appointments/187795-Jonathan-appoints-new-perm-sec-for-ministry-of-foreign-affairs
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think they are waiting for the approval of the 2015 budget

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.