Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat (18920 Views)

We Are Not Aware Of Emenike’s Retirement – NFF / argentina vs germany 2014,World Cup 2014, argentina be aware of germany!! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Curtailing The Messi Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by siaco(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Daninya1: Bacary Sagna who plights his trade in England with Arsenal and plays at the Left Full back has told reporters that,He and his team mates were aware of the threats posed by The African champions,the Super Eagles of Nigeria,and they are leaving no stone unturn to snatch away victory over the S.E come monday in Brasilia...He opined that Nigeria are presently Africas best and are parading big guns from top quality teams in Europe especially In England...It is glaring that France are parading players of African decent and the game will be that of Physicality and Wittiness.......Do You Believe In The Super Eagles Of Nigeria??.....

............Source:Complete Sports............
But Sagna is a right Full back na
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by mikron(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
vicchi12: Nigeria will lose. It's what they do best. Get your hopes high and then disappoint. Rme..kmt..smh
we dont need aggrieved Ghanaian like u to comment here.

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Fkforyou(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
This topic self na war,first of all,sagna is now a man-city player,(not that am even bothered,I hope we get better replacement) second,he is a rightback....but that one no mean say we no go trash france.. ....Up Naija,Up gunners.
Wow my first comment since the great tornadoe...cool
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
tnk christ!!! Can't bliv dat my darling nairaland is back.......
now i can browse on my way to ughele.hooops! Wat a relief
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Daninya1: Bacary Sagna who plights his trade in England with Arsenal and plays at the Left Full back has told reporters that,He and his team mates were aware of the threats posed by The African champions,the Super Eagles of Nigeria,and they are leaving no stone unturn to snatch away victory over the S.E come monday in Brasilia...He opined that Nigeria are presently Africas best and are parading big guns from top quality teams in Europe especially In England...It is glaring that France are parading players of African decent and the game will be that of Physicality and Wittiness.......Do You Believe In The Super Eagles Of Nigeria??.....

Sagna plays as right back not left back.
Although he sometimes play at leftback.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by AFOHYBEE(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Super eagle go...... we are strongly behind u.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by patriotic007: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
we are also aware of the danger your own players bring to the field.......monday will settle the quarel
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by henryobinna(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
pelvicky: nl is realy sick...well till monday we go knw..best of luck 2 supa eagles
in 1 sentence,cn sum1 tel me d reason y keshi is nt usin victor moses
I don't know oh.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Ifebazz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagna must be really begging for him to 'plight' his trade...
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by pelvicky(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
henryobinna: I don't know oh.
k tanx
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
siaco: But Sagna is a right Full back na

sagna or no sagna,all i knw is dat he is a mortal created by an immortal.we Nigerians dnt put our hope on humans but God.so who d bleep is he to brag.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by MEILYN(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
BigBen10:

but I think both uchebo and babatunde played to the instructions of keshi which was to "mark, mark and assist in attack". I think uchebo played well sha.
Yes you are correct. During the Argentina match, Keshi told Uchebo to mark.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by kendrick93(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2014

seriously?when did u start watchin footy..pls sagna is a right full back not left back.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nnaemiemax: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Opiosko: Sharap dia, Mikel will score against France

Dream on...
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2014

we are humans so we ain't above mistake.....

@the Bolded, I suggest it should be "PLIES"
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Emmysteve(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
pelvicky: nl is realy sick...well till monday we go knw..best of luck 2 supa eagles
in 1 sentence,cn sum1 tel me d reason y keshi is nt usin victor moses
Moses was injured.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by mrintellectual(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
undecided
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Donbabaj: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
There is always this phobia that the French team usually have for African teams. It reminds me of Senegal vs France at Korea japan 2000.

Nigeria will win, mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by vicchi12(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
mikron: we dont need aggrieved Ghanaian like u to comment here.
... I'm not a ghanian. I'm an American. Nigeria will be returning home. smiley
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by k2039: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Donbabaj: There is always this phobia that the French team usually have for African teams. It reminds me of Senegal vs France at Korea japan 2000.

Nigeria will win, mark my words!!!
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by fabolakers(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
We have to come together to support our boys. We're behind the Super Eagles. Up naija.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by englishmart(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Maybe he thinks we care.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by biomedixexcel(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Fear dey grip them
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Ezedon(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
All these goals you are sharing (scoring) there's God oo
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by seedorfg(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
undecided Sagna ! hmm wen hes nt Macelo of brasil ..
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Godfullsam(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
France will be sent packing by Monday. Super Eagles all d way grin
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by chimerase2: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Op sagna plays at right back not left back
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by texaco1: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
I forsee that game going into penalty shootouts
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Jerrick(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Another player is gonna shine. First it was Odemwinge, second Musa, next is__________? cool
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Abiagirl777(f): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
We'll overcome them byhis grace.
He dat has brought them thus far will not fail dem
GO SUPER EAGLES!!
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
vicchi12: Nigeria will lose. It's what they do best. Get your hopes high and then disappoint. Rme..kmt..smh
obviously you're the only one who thinks like me. won't celebrate until after the match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries / Odion Ighalo: The New Face Of Nigerian Football / Wike Appoints Joseph Yobo As Special Assistant On Sports Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.