Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat (18921 Views)

We Are Not Aware Of Emenike’s Retirement – NFF / argentina vs germany 2014,World Cup 2014, argentina be aware of germany!! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Curtailing The Messi Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by judyeze1: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2014

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by declaro(m): 1:35am On Jun 29, 2014
vicchi12: ... I'm not a ghanian. I'm an American. Nigeria will be returning home. smiley

You must be removed from here, you are one of the hackers that hacked the site. What is your concern in the affair of Nigerians. You are no longer welcome here.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Caseless: 3:13am On Jun 29, 2014
pelvicky: nl is realy sick...well till monday we go knw..best of luck 2 supa eagles
in 1 sentence,cn sum1 tel me d reason y keshi is nt usin victor moses
he(moses) got injured in our first game against iran.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by sirhenry007(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2014
Nigeria will surprise many on Monday. just watch out! #bringbackthecup
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Henuvia1: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Recently update transformers 4 and now waiting for its new series......
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by remainsreal: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2014
The super eagles will definitely win France if and only if they work together as a team without exhibiting selfishness in the game.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by macof(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2014
You ever looked at the French team and notice they are more African descents than European??

Remember Zidane is even Berber from Algeria, and I suspect Benzema too
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by vicchi12(f): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
declaro:

You must be removed from here, you are one of the hackers that hacked the site. What is your concern in the affair of Nigerians. You are no longer welcome here.
... How I wish I could do that. grin
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by softandsweet(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Daninya1: Bacary Sagna who plights his trade in England with Arsenal and plays at the Left Full back has told reporters that,He and his team mates were aware of the threats posed by The African champions,the Super Eagles of Nigeria,and they are leaving no stone unturn to snatch away victory over the S.E come monday in Brasilia...He opined that Nigeria are presently Africas best and are parading big guns from top quality teams in Europe especially In England...It is glaring that France are parading players of African decent and the game will be that of Physicality and Wittiness.......Do You Believe In The Super Eagles Of Nigeria??.....

............Source:Complete Sports............
Yeah I read that also. France shouldn't think we will be a work over. Sagna also said he wouldn't observe his Ramadan fast because of the match, Musa said fasting wont affect his performance.... "We Cant Wait"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White / Chelsea Propose Lukaku Plus Cash Deal For Osimhen Transfer / Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.