Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat (18915 Views)

We Are Not Aware Of Emenike’s Retirement – NFF / argentina vs germany 2014,World Cup 2014, argentina be aware of germany!! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Curtailing The Messi Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Bacary Sagna who plights his trade in England with Arsenal and plays at the Left Full back has told reporters that,He and his team mates were aware of the threats posed by The African champions,the Super Eagles of Nigeria,and they are leaving no stone unturn to snatch away victory over the S.E come monday in Brasilia...He opined that Nigeria are presently Africas best and are parading big guns from top quality teams in Europe especially In England...It is glaring that France are parading players of African decent and the game will be that of Physicality and Wittiness.......Do You Believe In The Super Eagles Of Nigeria??.....

............Source:Complete Sports............

4 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by ibrews: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
chai....first to comment for the first time.i no say e no possible if to say NL don fully recover from it sickness.

13 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by otijah(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
they should better be aware, cause we coming into the game with full force. History will be made on Monday #9ja to quaterfinals.

19 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by secretcerish: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
HOPE....the eagles will win france

6 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by LilDonne(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
#teameagles

9 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by saasala(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Get ready to be mercilessly beaten Sagna

5 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by iceberylin(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
ŋįgęŗįā vş ƒŗāŋçę māţçђ ŋā moį moį. .

į ķŋow w'll wįŋ. dęƒįŋįţęly

3 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by mukykaffe: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
yea yeah ofcourse i believe in em 100% but iff mikel and flavour(uchebo) aren't there...

12 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
That's not enough reason to withdraw my bet on Nigeria
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lets have faith n pray.

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by saasala(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagna should get ready to be seriously beaten

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by barackodam: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
SPACE FOR SALE!!!
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Roland17(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
saasala: Get ready to be mercilessly beaten Sagna

He is not even the starting right back for LES BLEUS
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by LMAyedun(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Are we actually a threat undecided
Nigeria 1 vs. France 0 tongue

4 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by cold(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
If only Nigeria can stop losing possession and giving away needless free kicks around the final third,we can win that game

3 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by LilDonne(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Daninya1: Bacary Sagna who plights his trade in England with Arsenal and plays at the Left Full back has told reporters that,He and his team mates were aware of the threats posed by The African champions,the Super Eagles of Nigeria,and they are leaving no stone unturn to snatch away victory over the S.E come monday in Brasilia...He opined that Nigeria are presently Africas best and are parading big guns from top quality teams in Europe especially In England...It is glaring that France are parading players of African decent and the game will be that of Physicality and Wittiness.......Do You Believe In The Super Eagles Of Nigeria??.....

i see eagles jubilating at d end.
I c seun posting diff articles in fp of nairaland bout d vic3
i c nairalanders beliving we can beat germany n i c myself dinnin wit keshi...lol. #teameagles
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by otijah(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
mukykaffe: yea yeah ofcourse i believe in em 100% but iff mikel and flavour(uchebo) aren't there...
who will replace him is the question

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
i don't even know what to comment anymore,
am still recovering from the loss of my threads, posts, followers and my hard earned "likes" over the year.
now they said my account has not been registered, i just re-registered it, it is really boring to start afresh all over,
please bear with me......

goodluck to super eagles.

3 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by vicchi12(f): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nigeria will lose. It's what they do best. Get your hopes high and then disappoint. Rme..kmt..smh

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Opiosko: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
mukykaffe: yea yeah ofcourse i believe in em 100% but iff mikel and flavour(uchebo) aren't there...
Sharap dia, Mikel will score against France

3 Likes

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by pelvicky(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
nl is realy sick...well till monday we go knw..best of luck 2 supa eagles
in 1 sentence,cn sum1 tel me d reason y keshi is nt usin victor moses
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by iamcandyboy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
The guy dey smoke shisha....
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by grandstar(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
nigeria can win. yes nigeria can win.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by BigBen10: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2014

but I think both uchebo and babatunde played to the instructions of keshi which was to "mark, mark and assist in attack". I think uchebo played well sha.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by asidere(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
its going to be a 50-50 game.we play similar football with them.france parade great midfielders in their team which nigeria lacks,so if nigeria can't control the midfield on that day then it is over for nigeria.goodluck to super eagles
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by teebabsman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nigeria 2
france 1

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Better for you people.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by hensben(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
i blame data loss for this poo to make FP
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by siaco(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Daninya1: Bacary Sagna who plights his trade in England with Arsenal and plays at the left Full back has told reporters that,He and his team mates were aware of the threats posed by The African champions,the Super Eagles of Nigeria,and they are leaving no stone unturn to snatch away victory over the S.E come monday in Brasilia...He opined that Nigeria are presently Africas best and are parading big guns from top quality teams in Europe especially In England...It is glaring that France are parading players of African decent and the game will be that of Physicality and Wittiness.......Do You Believe In The Super Eagles Of Nigeria??.....

But sagna is right Full back na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain UFC Title / AFCON 2023 Count Down: Nigeria – Team Guide, Key Players, Lineup, Prediction / Odion Ighalo: The New Face Of Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.