Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat (18922 Views)

We Are Not Aware Of Emenike’s Retirement – NFF / argentina vs germany 2014,World Cup 2014, argentina be aware of germany!! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Curtailing The Messi Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by watchindelta(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
d match na 50 50,
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by justi4jesu(f): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Gooo Super Eagles but pls let Mikel be benched... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
ibrews: chai....first to comment for the first time.i no say e no possible if to say NL don fully recover from it sickness.
NL sick?which kind sickness?I hope no be eish hi vee o?I no wan follow share the ogbonge disease o
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
justi4jesu: Gooo Super Eagles but pls let Mikel be benched... undecided lipsrsealed
bad belle,the fine boy refused to look your side
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
pelvicky: k tanx

Heard Moses is slightly injured
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
pelvicky: nl is realy sick...well till monday we go knw..best of luck 2 supa eagles
in 1 sentence,cn sum1 tel me d reason y keshi is nt usin victor moses
he had a little problem i think it was with his arm. but i read this morning that he's now totally fit: although it's a good thing he was not used against argentina, his game is tooooo fast, he runs without looking at his team mates. the other players try to be as fast as he is and get exhausted and frustrated when the ball is lost and they have to run back for defending,this is the same reason he was dropped from the liverpool starting lineup, when he just got there they allowed him to start the first 5 to 10 matches but he kept out running suarez and unfortunately for him he's not a reliable scorer so he was dropped and someone who can support his teammates was brought in.

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by justi4jesu(f): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
IYA NGBALI: bad belle,the fine boy refused to look your side

Hmmmm i wish say i get bad belle but i no get, Him go dey fall for field dey hold ball like small pikin wey just learn to waka..

MIKEL BE BENCHED!!!! I dont want to see your robust face on Monday else!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
vicchi12: ... I'm not a ghanian. I'm an American. Nigeria will be returning home. smiley
no be only american,see ijesha woman calling herself an american,you try,dream on.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmmm i wish say i get bad belle but i no get, Him go dey fall for field dey hold ball like small pikin wey just learn to waka..

MIKEL BE BENCHED!!!! I dont want to see your robust face on Monday else!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Mikel is going to play on Monday weda you like it or not,no be by force person dey marry woman,leave Mikel alone jo
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by victorazy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
saasala: Get ready to be mercilessly beaten Sagna

By who, Super Chiken?
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
otijah: they should better be aware, cause we coming into the game with full force. History will be made on Monday #9ja to quaterfinals.
Seconded!
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by justi4jesu(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
IYA NGBALI: Mikel is going to play on Monday weda you like it or not,no be by force person dey marry woman,leave Mikel alone jo
Okay you just provoked me now...

Let me go into the Spiritual realm for Mikel head now..

Watch out!!! angry angry undecided
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by LilDonne(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jerrick: Another player is gonna shine. First it was Odemwinge, second Musa, next is__________? cool
uchebo
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
pelvicky: nl is realy sick...well till monday we go knw..best of luck 2 supa eagles
Jose Murinho had already ruin him!
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
As long they continue using that yeye defence, the super eagles are definitely going to win
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Bigsteveg(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
ibrews: chai....first to comment for the first time.i no say e no possible if to say NL don fully recover from it sickness.

The situation worked in your favour, that's y i always pray that 'Even in odd situations when all are falling, i will keep on rising and shinning'

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by vicchi12(f): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
So I can't be a Nigerian American? I'm biraciAl, dummy! You fuuuuuu...
IYA NGBALI: no be only american,see ijesha woman calling herself an american,you try,dream on.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Bigsteveg(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Okay
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Bigsteveg(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
pelvicky: k tanx

He has a slight injury and i heard he's fully fit now and he might play against france. Lets wait and see
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by vicchi12(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elliotwiz1: obviously you're the only one who thinks like me. won't celebrate until after the match.
don't mind em. They do enjoy being disappointed. It's in their genes
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by kayboy4y(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
RIGHT full back. Not left sir
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by ewosk: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2014

Either Moses is useless to the Team's Strategy now or He is not fit....

P.S:
Moses did not hav a spectacular performance against iran...neither can Moses bench Aboki Musa with his current form...Osaze is better in play these last two games because he supports the defence something Moses dont do...and even if he tries he is not efficient in it
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Same herre... cry "hurricane nairaland" really hit me hard!!tryna pick up d pieces..9ja all d way..
Scyllapatron: i don't even know what to comment anymore,
am still recovering from the loss of my threads, posts, followers and my hard earned "likes" over the year.
now they said my account has not been registered, i just re-registered it, it is really boring to start afresh all over,
please bear with me......

goodluck to super eagles.

1 Like

Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
sagna better be scared oo...cus Eagles is strolling to d final
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Judolisco(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dis r pple playin 4 their country.make we work hard play hard then we'll be paid very well na make we dey fight 4 bonus we knw
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by minax007: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
no hope for super eagles.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by mrofficial(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
lol. The source tho. Afi complete sports na.
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by myspnigeria: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
we go beat France sha.... dts what I'm sure of
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by shagzee(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
impossibility can only be found in a dictionary of a Fool''''''EAGLE all the way~~~~~
Re: Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
hensben: i blame data loss for this poo to make FP
you are just a sadist.....this is the 3rd time am making frontpage..u shld be hapi for me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White / Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries / Odion Ighalo: The New Face Of Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.