Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

People that deserve To Be Cursed In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People that deserve To Be Cursed In Nigeria (641 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People that deserve To Be Cursed In Nigeria by Korrection(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2014
I know Nairaland will be afraid to post this on front page but i have known the site for keeping on the truth no matter how hurting it is..as for me i will love to place an eternal curse on..

Anyone that has made it possible for nigerians not to experience atleast 1 month electricity supply..may they live and never see and know peace in thier lives

Secondly anyone involved in this conspiracy called boko haram..maybe conspirators be hunted by snakes and bees

And finally..Anyone in the health sector that has contributed to the death of innocent nigerians through strike actions and negligence of duty..

May this set of people never know peace in their lives....

Amen....

1 Like

Re: People that deserve To Be Cursed In Nigeria by Sheenor: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2014
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: People that deserve To Be Cursed In Nigeria by drauj(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
You have forgotten another category - Those whom have sworn to protect lives and properties of Nigerians and are, for political and/material reasons, accomplices to the worsening of our Political, Economic and Social Status only to be giving false assurances and pointing fingers on subjects without any result.
Re: People that deserve To Be Cursed In Nigeria by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
All kinds of "leaders" are bad in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Kezy4 Needs A Place To Stay In Lagos (offer Is Ngn20,000) Per Month) / The Media, The Military And Terrorism In Nigeria / TERROR: Boko Haram Recapture 45 Out Of The 63 Women Escapees In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.