Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. (77079 Views)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
We have mounted the windows, removed the scaffolding wood, patched up the holes.........

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Empiree: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
I dey jealous ooo
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Empiree:
I dey jealous ooo

No be only u, @spyder880, when u open this house, l go come chop nkwobi and drink moet with you for naija, l go book my ticket sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:

No be only u, @spyder880, when u open this house, l go come chop nkwobi and drink moet with you for naija, l go book my ticket sharp sharp

That day, RSVP (rice and stew very plentiful) cheesy I will be balancing at the ram suya corner with a cup of chilled Hennessey. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
spyder880:

That day, RSVP (rice and stew very plentiful) cheesy I will be balancing at the ram suya corner with a cup of chilled Hennessey. cheesy

Now u are talking, suya, moet and chilled hennessey go make sense, l fit bring some foreign brandy and wine to supplement the naija ones, waiting and watching in 4d cool

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by moneymind: 4:35am On Mar 20, 2015
spyder880:
These are samples of Turkey doors available for sale at Ogidi building materials market. This is the colored types that sell for

N50k for 3 ft
N90k for 4 ft

Please can u share the dealers number or at least confirm if they can ship to Benin. This 3ft Turkey door currently sells for 60k here. Thanks in advance.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2015
moneymind:

Please can u share the dealers number or at least confirm if they can ship to Benin. This 3ft Turkey door currently sells for 60k here. Thanks in advance.

Same story in Enugu, I think its about the transportation. I will look for his contract later today.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
We just bought some of the doors we need for this house, we might start hanging them soon.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by afoxy17: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
spyder880:
Getting additional supplies of soft sand......

Oga Spyder how much does a trip of soft sand sell in ph now
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by ToffeeCaramel12: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
@ spyder880, I am a silent follower of all your threads and i appreciate all your good works. Pls can you kindly tell me where I can get turkey doors in Lagos. The ones for bedrooms and toilet. Thanks.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
afoxy17:

Oga Spyder how much does a trip of soft sand sell in ph now

N22-23k, depending on distance.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
ToffeeCaramel12:
@ spyder880, I am a silent follower of all your threads and i appreciate all your good works. Pls can you kindly tell me where I can get turkey doors in Lagos. The ones for bedrooms and toilet. Thanks.

Am sure you will get them everywhere building materials are sold. Not sure of any particular shop.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by ToffeeCaramel12: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
spyder880:

Am sure you will get them everywhere building materials are sold. Not sure of any particular shop.

@spyder880 thanks for the reply. I don't reside in Nigeria and i know you have trusted links according to your threads that is why I am asking you. Most people just bill you ridiculously when they know you are not in town. I know you are an honest and plain gentleman that is why I need your help with this if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Oguledoen: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2015
spyder880:

It's a challenging environment but after everything considered, the total cost of all the materials, labor, logistics, settlements of area boys and supervision cost is N2.9m. This includes some of the construction we did to the walls in the dining section. It's a wide decking with cantilevers.

This is too high Spyder how did you come up to that figure?

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Pesuzok(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
spyder880:
We have completed the overhead tank stand here......

Please spyder, what did it cost for the tank stand and what is the height. If possible can i have the number of the welder. Thanks and nice job.

Let me use the opportunity to ask if you will be able to take up a project in abuja early next year by God's Grace.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pesuzok:

Please spyder, what did it cost for the tank stand and what is the height. If possible can i have the number of the welder. Thanks and nice job.

Let me use the opportunity to ask if you will be able to take up a project in abuja early next year by God's Grace.

This tank stand is 30ft high and cost us about N250,000 for both materials and labour. I will be available in Abuja by early next year. Thank you.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
We are doing the surface plumbing works for waste in this house, the pipes standing vertically are the air vent pipes.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Laying the waste pipes underground

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
It's important I get a good gradient at the chamber points to ease the flow. .......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
The window at the top of the stairs. ......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
We have started hanging internal doors here.......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
More doors

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Closer on the doors. .....

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by EndiaSami: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
ToffeeCaramel12:

@spyder880 thanks for the reply. I don't reside in Nigeria and i know you have trusted links according to your threads that is why I am asking you. Most people just bill you ridiculously when they know you are not in town. I know you are an honest and plain gentleman that is why I need your help with this if you don't mind.
. Hello ToffeeCaramel. Let's help you get the doors you need at the best price in Lagos markets. You can view my thread here on sanitary wares and PVC toilet doors www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these. You can trust us. Most contractors here on nairaland are our client. We believe in Good name and Good quality. Thank you
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
The gate for the this house. .......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
We may mount the gate tomorrow.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by mufutau55(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
spyder880:
The gate for the this house. .......

You are always the Man, Oga Spyder... Keep the work going...

Hajji M.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:23am On Apr 03, 2015
mufutau55:

You are always the Man, Oga Spyder... Keep the work going...

Hajji M.

What can I do without you guys? Thanks for the encouragement Sir.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by makzeze: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
spyder880:
Views from the top
how many planks was used for this decking?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Activities while hanging the gate rails today.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gate upper rollers

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
It's important that the rails are level, and gives some clearance from the road level, so we don't have problems with water back flows into the compound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) / Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? / Tutorial: How Many Packet Of Floor Tiles Do You Need To Tile A Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.