Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. (78718 Views)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
ARROBA:

Thanks Oga Spyder880 but does a building plan comprises also of mechanical drawing\plan?
I am only aware of structural and electrical plans\drawings. I have never heard of mechanical drawing.

I need answers please.

It does differ, mechanical drawings are meant to show the plumbing and flow patterns for liquids and waste in the building. It is different from electrical and structural, architectural drawings.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by ARROBA(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

It does differ, mechanical drawings are meant to show the plumbing and flow patterns for liquids and waste in the building. It is different from electrical and structural, architectural drawings.

But on average, will it cost upto 200,000 naira to come up with a building, structural, mechanical drawings and the 3d diagram of the building and also the estimated construction cost list stage by stage?

Only in naija, that an architect will charge you for proving a 3d diagram for you. This something you can get by just clicking a 3d toolbar in autocad or chiefarchitect software.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
ARROBA:

But on average, will it cost upto 200,000 naira to come up with a building, structural, mechanical drawings and the 3d diagram of the building and also the estimated construction cost list stage by stage?

Only in naija, that an architect will charge you for proving a 3d diagram for you. This something you can get by just clicking a 3d toolbar in autocad or chiefarchitect software.

...but only if you allow them.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by mex551(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Many thanks MR SPIDER for this insightful posts. taking you back to your xmas message,. You did mention of an estate you want to develop in enugu. my questions are : Where exactly in enugu? how much is a plot? is there room for installmental payment? What title do you have over the land , is it c of o or whatever? thanks.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
mex551:
Many thanks MR SPIDER for this insightful posts. taking you back to your xmas message,. You did mention of an estate you want to develop in enugu. my questions are : Where exactly in enugu? how much is a plot? is there room for installmental payment? What title do you have over the land , is it c of o or whatever? thanks.

My brother, the estate plans are stalled as we found out we cannot continue with that particular land. We are still searching for another comfortable landfor the estate, even if its in Anambra State, follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/2109011/anambra-state-lands-property-development
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
We have added a column in the middle of these two existing ones, since we plan to add glass blocks here, these will be the support for it.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Outside the house, the walls are receiving attention.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
We are still going to do the wall edges, and I have a few ideas, subject to the approval of my client.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Either this wall edge design. .........

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Or this ........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Let's get the measurement of the roof for the gate man house so we can roof it.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2015
Provisions for the generators as we complete the wiring stage.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2015
More.......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
spyder880:
Let's get the measurement of the roof for the gate man house so we can roof it.

What is the square foot of this structure?

I'm allocating 120 square feet for mine (for the future if needed). Is that enough?

Thanks.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
CityNG:

What is the square foot of this structure?

I'm allocating 120 square feet for mine (for the future if needed). Is that enough?

Thanks.

That is more than enough for this structure.

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2015
We are getting abundant supply of many materials this morning, soft and sharp sand already offloaded.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
More cement also......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
We have bought more blocks, because the fence is rather shorter than I want. I am adding an additional line of blocks on the current level.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2015
I need the fence works like addition of blocks and fence wiring works to be completed before we start plastering and dressing the fence.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2015
We have also bought more thunder arrestor materials for mounting, the mat, the rod and the tape were bought yesterday and we are already installing them.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2015
More rooms done, in fact, the whole inner rooms are completed now.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Laying the thunder arrestor tape from the roof, till it runs through the walls to the ground.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by pss: 12:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Bros, please can you advise how much you spent of this 4 flats for the following stages:

1. Decking
2. Block work from decking to roofing
3. Roofing
4. Plastering
5. And others

Please include breakdown of the materials if possible.
Thank you in advance
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 2:39am On Feb 05, 2015
pss:
Bros, please can you advise how much you spent of this 4 flats for the following stages:

1. Decking
3. Roofing
4. Plastering
5. And others

Thank you in advance

Ok I will look into it later. Thanks.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by pss: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Thank you. Have a nice day
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Crack a line along the fence.....so we can run a line of electrical piping for the fence lights. .......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Getting the walls perfect. ......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
More outside walls.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by pss: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=spyder880 post=30438552]

1. Decking
3. Roofing
4. Plastering
5. And others

Thank you in advance

Hello bros,

Have you got a chance to look into this request. Please expedite at your earliest convenience
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=pss post=30482053][/quote]

No time yet, are you planning a similar project?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Electrical piping works done for the gate man house.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2015
All electrical piping works and plastering completed for the whole fence walls. ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.