Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits (14944 Views)

Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Arsenal Replica Kits 07/08 For Sale, How Much Are U Willing To Pay, In Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by 1stola: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Young Da Naval: Any News Abt SEASON4? Plz!
which season 4 again?
Do u leave in Jupiter?
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by poiZon: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
sansa stark, dat beta pikin! still watchng hw she will kill dem lannisters n avenge her family's death
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by xtgozie(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
House Of Baratheon
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014

If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅яε using a data friendly phone, ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e̶̲̥̅ BB, watch Game Of Thrones or any other season films @ www.O2TvSeries.Com. u̶̲̥̅̊ will thank ♍ƺ later
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by UchihaItachi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
oleeee: i cant choose a house but I gat to pick d main people I lyk
*** Arya stark
***the dwarf lannister
***and d bastard of Edward stark from d night watch
I like dos I hve mentioned die,,,I just lyk watching dia scene.
Arya d wise gal
Khaleesi is trying but she is forming tom cruise now,,,,if u hvnt watched dis series u beta do bcx u r missing.

Don't choose any favourite characters or you'll be too heartbroken when they die
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by mitey(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014

sexyjessy: yes! season 4 z out
i hv only 4 episodes on.ma system...dunno abaw odaz

@^^^ and anybody else who needs Season 4, or previous seasons, I have the complete series, all 40 episodes with English subs. If you live in Lagos or Abeokuta, you can PM me.

@OP, I agree with the poster that said there should be a Wildling FC. Afterall, they have more men than the house of Stark, whose best hope is a cripple... And even though their King Beyond the Walls has been captured, we don't know what is coming in the next season... For the night is dark and full of terrors
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by joelpearl: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
season 4 has ended, waiting for season 5.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by joelpearl: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
poiZon: sansa stark, dat beta pikin! still watchng hw she will kill dem lannisters n avenge her family's death
arya stack is d strongest of d stack. I love her so much. I just can't choose btw arya & Daenerys Targaryen. I love d Imp too
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Mojibola(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
mitey:

@^^^ and anybody else who needs Season 4, or previous seasons, I have the complete series, all 40 episodes with English subs. If you live in Lagos or Abeokuta, you can PM me.

@OP, I agree with the poster that said there should be a Wildling FC. Afterall, they have more men than the house of Stark, whose best hope is a cripple... And even though their King Beyond the Walls has been captured, we don't know what is coming in the next season... For the night is dark and full of terrors
bro, I dey Egba...aw can we meet?
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by siegfried99(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
sexyjessy:

yes! season 4 z out

grin Eeya.. I have watched all episodes of season 4, waiting for season 5.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by siegfried99(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
@op very nice concept.

#if u ain't watching Game of thrones, then u are on a long thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
poiZon: sansa stark, dat beta pikin! still watchng hw she will kill dem lannisters n avenge her family's death

She surprised me! I used to roll my eyes at her but I think she's finally FINALLY learning how to play the game... of thrones
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
I'm with the STARKS of course. Love em!
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by poiZon: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

She surprised me! I used to roll my eyes at her but I think she's finally FINALLY learning how to play the game... of thrones

ur name sounds almost like mine, meiya. wonderful n fluviouus!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wait oh! Are u guys trying to tell me GAME OF THRONE complete season4 is out in the market nw? Coz me ah don find am tire and ah neva see. Could only find the one with jst an episode here in p.h!
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by poiZon: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
joelpearl: arya stack is d strongest of d stack. I love her so much. I just can't choose btw arya & Daenerys Targaryen. I love d Imp too

*arya is strong no doubtt abt it but dont under-estimate d power of a silent woman.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by curtain: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
WHERE IS MY HOUSE HOUSE WHITE-WALKERS

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
k.style:
Nope....dis na d real 1

choi.. Nairaland Is Back (NIB). Lmao
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by oluamid(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bawss1: A team to watch out for is Vale FC now that they've signed Petr Baelish as their new coach.

Lol. grin Vale FC indeed.

Meanwhile, Others UTD will wallop any of these teams anytime anyday.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by lorRhyMeZ: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nobleval: But season4 has been aired. Wait for next year...season5.

No season five na...last episode on season 4 was d finale..
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

No season five na...last episode on season 4 was d finale..
no. The series will run till Season 7. Official. The next season will be the 5th. It might reach season8==http://screenrant.com/game-of-thrones-final-season-3-8/ So you will keep watching it until 2018grin
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
curtain: WHERE IS MY HOUSE HOUSE WHITE-WALKERS
hahahaha.Cracked me upgrin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by imsuboi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2014

I've got the full season 4

Downloaded via torrent

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by imsuboi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Young Da Naval: Wait oh! Are u guys trying to tell me GAME OF THRONE complete season4 is out in the market nw? Coz me ah don find am tire and ah neva see. Could only find the one with jst an episode here in p.h!

I've got all the episodes undecided

I downloaded them myself
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by complete1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
sexyjessy:

yes! season 4 z out
go to 02cinemas and gt episode 1-10 of season 4,thank me later wink
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Olumidzti(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
season 4 is over already na
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Gistben: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Stark house, so in luv with this house
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Vivipop(f): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Oh! How I love this series. I still don't think Geoffery's death is enough,I wanted that little twart to suffer more,he was truly a monster. Will Theon Greyjoy/Reek ever be an ironborn again?
I like the character Tyrion,Arya,khaleese Sam and of course Jon Snow, but after the death of Lady Stark and his son,the young wolf,I learned not to get too attached to any of the characters. I hate Tywin, his daughter the queen,I can't wait for Lady Margerie to show her pepper,I detest the red hair woman,mother of demons. Something still tells me that Khaleese and Jon Snow will cross path,maybe I like to believe that. Beware of the house of Vale. #teamhouseofstark#
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=Vivipop][/quote] Too many spoilers dear. Be considerate of those who haven't or can't watch it yet
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by oluamid(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
MissMeiya: Too many spoilers dear. Be considerate of those who haven't or can't watch it yet

I didn't see any spoiler in her post. She hasn't said anything that watchers of the show don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin City To Host Super Eagles Vs Sierra Leone AFCON Qualifier / RUSSIA2018: Tunisia, Senegal, Morocco Set For World Cup / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.