Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,216 members, 7,825,815 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits (14945 Views)

Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Arsenal Replica Kits 07/08 For Sale, How Much Are U Willing To Pay, In Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Young Da Naval: Any News Abt SEASON4? Plz!
Makes lot of sense-joffrey and his grandfather dead!! Jus trilling to watch..
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA:
Makes lot of sense-joffrey and his grandfather dead!! Jus trilling to watch..
Wow thatz a gud news! That lil bastard deserve to die!
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by rakish(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tizak:

Er... I beg to differ. Sansa is now totally with Lord Baelish. I am glad that she left King's Landing before the Queen Regent or late King could do anything to her. And to cap it all, she is beginning to understand the Game of Thrones better than at Kings Landing.
hmm,so lord baelish succeeded in taking sansa away. That must be in season4,havnt watched that yet. But lord baelish is cunning. A wolf in sheep clothing. I think the reason he took her away is the same reason lord tywin forced tyrion to marry sansa. Hope am wrong,this poor girl has suffered. How i wish she wil see geoffry die. Or has he died? Cos i heard that cersei was raped in front of her dead son(geoffrey) by jaime i tink. I nid to get season4.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Janyves(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
it really is a game of thrones..... with Catelyn Stark still alive.... Bran Stark with the ability to see through animals and trees.. Cercei in prison... Jon Snow as lord commander... Arya Stark mastering how to change to different faces in Davos....... and the gospel of the fire lord rising....... THE BEST IS YET TO COME.....
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by LordReed(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Janyves: it really is a game of thrones..... with Catelyn Stark still alive.... Bran Stark with the ability to see through animals and trees.. Cercei in prison... Jon Snow as lord commander... Arya Stark mastering how to change to different faces in Davos....... and the gospel of the fire lord rising....... THE BEST IS YET TO COME.....

Where did you see Catelyn Stark is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Sirchucks(m): 5:05am On Jul 01, 2014
majamajic: Who else don't understand this thread ?
go n watch 'game of thrones'

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Bawss1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Janyves na wa for you o angry
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by joelpearl: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lord_Reed:

Where did you see Catelyn Stark is still alive?
I tire o! d guy Don smoke pop
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by muggle(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2014
The guy don read the book ni! grin
Waiting for Book 6 myself.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by novelpotta: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Score the fastest hat-trick & win instant airtime on the LG Hat-trick quiz!
Log on to facebook.com/LGAFRICA to play now!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2014

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."―The Night's Watch oath.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
joelpearl: I tire o! d guy Don smoke pop
The Guy is right.. Catelyn Stark will reincarnate..Jon snow is a Targeryen (khaleesi's step brother)..Bran Stark will control drogon (biggest khaleesi's dragon)

Winter is coming
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
fingard02k: The Guy is right.. Catelyn Stark will reincarnate..Jon snow is a Targeryen (khaleesi's step brother)..Bran Stark will control drogon (biggest khaleesi's dragon)

Winter is coming

These are possible future events therefore Catelyn Stark IS NOT ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by joelpearl: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2014
fingard02k: The Guy is right.. Catelyn Stark will reincarnate..Jon snow is a Targeryen (khaleesi's step brother)..Bran Stark will control drogon (biggest khaleesi's dragon)

Winter is coming
.guy commot joh! where u watch ur own. I dey fear u o!
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2014
joelpearl: .guy commot joh! where u watch ur own. I dey fear u o!
others are book.. But bran stark controlling the dragon? Have you forgoten the vision he saw when he touch the tree with human face?.. And what the king of the children told him? "you will never walk again but you will fly"
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2014
Lord_Reed:

These are possible future events therefore Catelyn Stark IS NOT ALIVE.
did i say she is alive? Pls read my comment again
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2014
fingard02k: did i say she is alive? Pls read my comment again

The other guy said she was and you said he is right.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Lord_Reed:

The other guy said she was and you said he is right.
i said "will reincarnate"
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2014
fingard02k: i said "will reincarnate"

So then explain how he is right.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Lord_Reed:

So then explain how he is right.
what do you think he meant by "The best is yet to come"

these are some of the things that will happen in season 5. Bro try and read some spoilers abeg
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by rakish(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2014

Winter is coming
reincarnated by who?
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Janyves(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
rakish: reincarnated by who?

BY RHLOR..... THE LORD OF LIGHT...... for all'ya doubting Thomasses.... go and read the books---- A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE series cool
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by rakish(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Janyves:

BY RHLOR..... THE LORD OF LIGHT...... for all'ya doubting Thomasses.... go and read the books---- A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE series cool
i thought its in season4. Means you're going faster than you shadow. Where can i get the book?
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by rakish(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Janyves:

i thought its in season4. Means you're going faster than your shadow. Where can i get the book?
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Janyves(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2014
You can place order on amazon.com, or you can visit the web for torrents...... ( be careful.... its very addicting) cheesy
rakish: i thought its in season4. Means you're going faster than your shadow. Where can i get the book?
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by rakish(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Janyves: You can place order on amazon.com, or you can visit the web for torrents...... ( be careful.... its very addicting) cheesy
lol thanks. I no get cash for amazon. Will buy it when ready.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nehemiah459(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin City To Host Super Eagles Vs Sierra Leone AFCON Qualifier / Good Soccer Prediction Sites / RUSSIA2018: Tunisia, Senegal, Morocco Set For World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.