Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits (14941 Views)

Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Arsenal Replica Kits 07/08 For Sale, How Much Are U Willing To Pay, In Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by UnknownT: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Seun's favourite game
Yeah! That was d movie he was watcching with his DOG when d Wildlings attacked Nairaland. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Vivipop(f): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
MissMeiya: Too many spoilers dear. Be considerate of those who haven't or can't watch it yet
It's just one spoiler; Geoferry's Inevitable End. Sorry if I ruined it for anyone.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
MissMeiya: Too many spoilers dear. Be considerate of those who haven't or can't watch it yet

If you haven't watched it, what are you doing on a #GoT thread?? undecided

You'd better keep off...
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
oluamid:

I didn't see any spoiler in her post. She hasn't said anything that watchers of the show don't know.

And those who haven't seen the episodes she mentioned...?

Not everyone is up to date.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tizak:

If you haven't watched it, what are you doing on a #GoT thread?? undecided grin grin

You'd better keep off..

I've watched every episode. I'm just a considerate person.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
MissMeiya: I've watched every episode. I'm just a considerate person.

Oh, really?? Well, then you won't mind this at all.

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by olatpic(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lol...Game of Thrones!! My next best season film after 24 (Jack Bauer). grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Jackully: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
i am a fan of game of throne. jst finished d season 4. download @micromkv.com
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by EzeRolex(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
fingard02k: Which House do you support?

■1
Most consistent home wins record although has been known to squander leads late in games.

■2
A Lannister always hits his nets.

■3
Definitely their away kit, as temperatures around Winterfell probably require long sleeves most of the year.

■4
Arguably the strongest squad but differences over the captaincy and pay have caused internal divisions in the locker room which sometimes spill out onto the field.

■5
Hopefully fireproof, as Drogon has been known to get overexcited when the Targaryens get into the final third.

■6
Refusing to play in the Seven Kingdoms league, the all black kit helps the team in matches against Wildling FC, who never bother to wear the same colours.

#BringBackOurLikes
House Targaryen!!
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by DRealGeesam(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
majamajic: Who else don't understand this thread ?
Honestly i dont understand what they are talking about. This our generation self and useless things we carry for head
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by DRealGeesam(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
UnknownT: Yeah! That was d movie he was watcching with his DOG when d Wildlings attacked Nairaland. grin
Hehehehehe
dogs, tonto dike and game of thrones
Summary of seun grin
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by judyeze1: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2014

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by captainnigeria(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
winter is coming bit(hes.stark for li
fe
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
majamajic: Who else don't understand this thread ?

D_RealGeesam:
Honestly i dont understand what they are talking about. This our generation self and useless things we carry for head

D_RealGeesam:

Guy don't be such a Joffrey. Even his father-uncle hated hates like him.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make useless. If great minds like Seun Osewa and President Obama are fans, then you are...

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2014
which league all dia ones dey??! undecided grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by bbdd: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2014
You guys are not even mentioning the biggest threat and the main reason why the wildlings attacked castle black.

THE WHITE WALKERS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Tizak:

Guy don't be such a Joffrey. Even his father-uncle hated hates like him.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make useless. If great minds like Seun Osewa, President Obama and Queen Elizabeth are fans, then you are...

fixed
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Onyenna(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Young Da Naval: Any News Abt SEASON4? Plz!
Chineke meee!!! I'm waiting for Season 5 and you're talking 'bout GOT season4!!? Follow this Link and download the complete season 4 ASAP... www.mobtvseries.in/video/list/1794638 .....you're welcome.... 24 season9 is also out(Episodes 1-10)......

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by donkelz(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2014
sexyjessy:

yes! season 4 z out
i hv only 4 episodes on.ma system...dunno abaw odaz
lolz...at above @ above...u are so backward. We are talking of wen season 5 wl be out u are talking of episode 4 season 4...go online jawe!
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by rakish(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
season4 is out. I saw it but bought season3 b4 going 4 season4. Season5 is wat many are anticipating for. The old man should try and finish the book so we could get the end.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by rakish(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
oleeee: i cant choose a house but I gat to pick d main people I lyk
*** Arya stark
***the dwarf lannister
***and d bastard of Edward stark from d night watch
I like dos I hve mentioned die,,,I just lyk watching dia scene.
Arya d wise gal
Khaleesi is trying but she is forming tom cruise now,,,,if u hvnt watched dis series u beta do bcx u r missing.
same with me. I like Arya coz she is a brave little girl not like the nit wit sansa. Tyrion lannister is a wise small/half man,i knw he wil take kia of sansa. Jon snow the bastard is one of my favorite too,the lad has a good future ahead of him,heard he has the blood of the taygareans making him not to be ned starks bastard. Khalessi is a beautiful woman with gud warriors and advicers,unfortunate she cant control her dragons. Anticipating 4 season5.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Lanceslot(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
oleeee: i cant choose a house but I gat to pick d main people I lyk
*** Arya stark
***the dwarf lannister
***and d bastard of Edward stark from d night watch
I like dos I hve mentioned die,,,I just lyk watching dia scene.
Arya d wise gal
Khaleesi is trying but she is forming tom cruise now,,,,if u hvnt watched dis series u beta do bcx u r missing.
I love seeing khalessi and her dragons, the way she free slaves and use them for good purpose, I wish she will sit on the iron throne @ the end. The lil imp Tyrion Lannister character.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
fingard02k:

fixed

Is that so, ser? I didn't even know. Thanks very much for the fix m'lord.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Lanceslot(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
rakish: same with me. I like Arya coz she is a brave little girl not like the nit wit sansa. Tyrion lannister is a wise small/half man,i knw he wil take kia of sansa. Jon snow the bastard is one of my favorite too,the lad has a good future ahead of him,heard he has the blood of the taygareans making him not to be ned starks bastard. Khalessi is a beautiful woman with gud warriors and advicers,unfortunate she cant control her dragons. Anticipating 4 season5.
Sansa is gone and I'm not sure if she will come back to kings landing.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tizak:

Is that so, ser? I didn't even know. Thanks very much for the fix m'lord.
You're welcome my....(dnt knw what to call you m or f)
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
rakish: same with me. I like Arya coz she is a brave little girl not like the nit wit sansa. Tyrion lannister is a wise small/half man,i knw he wil take kia of sansa Jon snow the bastard is one of my favorite too,the lad has a good future ahead of him,heard he has the blood of the taygareans making him not to be ned starks bastard. Khalessi is a beautiful woman with gud warriors and advicers,unfortunate she cant control her dragons. Anticipating 4 season5.

Er... I beg to differ. Sansa is now totally with Lord Baelish. I am glad that she left King's Landing before the Queen Regent or late King could do anything to her. And to cap it all, she is beginning to understand the Game of Thrones better than at Kings Landing.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
fingard02k: You're welcome my....(dnt knw what to call you m or f)

Definitely M, ser.
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by fingard02k(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tizak:

Definitely M, ser.
nothing do you bro
Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
fingard02k: nothing do you bro

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits by dinoescobar(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]

Like seriously? U mean season 5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RUSSIA2018: Tunisia, Senegal, Morocco Set For World Cup / Benin City To Host Super Eagles Vs Sierra Leone AFCON Qualifier / Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.