Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (81184 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by daveP(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
maxism2:

good o, d only Dave P
hw your side now.ba3 wan spoil person day.3hrs cant wait o.cabaye go smell ona--zi!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by bustyhelen(f): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=dave P]hw your side now.ba3 wan spoil person day.3hrs cant wait o.cabaye go smell ona--zi![/quote

dave p una no de ever get light, abioo
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by daveP(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
@ bustyhelen.its nt ma fault nw.nairalanding perhaps.howz your side.where is that pix nw? Dnt keep us waiting jare cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by edymonte: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oyetboy: No young oyinbo for them to marry? nawa oooo

they no gree marry them

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by hugelyendowed: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2014
interracial and intertribal marriage could b fun atimes
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by daveP(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2014
Mehican ladies see nigerian guys as good husbands,i no know why.ave seen 3-4 such cases
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Abeg I dey find oyinbo husband too grin Nigerians wahala ti po ju cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by maxism2: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
mz mariah: Abeg I dey find oyinbo husband too grin Nigerians wahala ti po ju cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by maxism2: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
make I help u find?
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by bustyhelen(f): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2014
mz mariah: Abeg I dey find oyinbo husband too grin Nigerians wahala ti po ju cheesy grin

lol

I can connect u to one
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by hugelyendowed: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
bustyhelen:

lol

I can connect u to one

my white friend is looking for a Nigerian wife o
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 2romantic: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
beautiful interracial kids
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
bustyhelen:

lol

I can connect u to one
I was only joking around the thread. I can't do white men, I don't want to die smiley
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 2romantic: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
mz mariah: I was only joking around the thread. I can't do white men, I don't want to die smiley

lol

do they kill?
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
2romantic:

lol

do they kill?
Yes they kill without pity, they lack culture too grin divorce is their food, they see nothing wrong with it smiley I don't want to mistakenly break a cup and somebody will angrily pull the trigger on me grin cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 2romantic: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=mz mariah]Yes they kill without pity, they lack culture too grin divorce is their food, they see nothing wrong with it smiley I don't want to mistakenly break a cup and somebody will angrily pull the trigger on me grin cheesy[/quote

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=2romantic][/quote]Yes o grin I don't want to die that way cheesy grin

When a white man loves a cup so much and you mistakenly break it, chai, he will start crying and out of anger pull the trigger on you and start shouting I'm sorry when it will already be too late.

I've a friend who married a white man, the man is very nice and calm but ..........Hmmmmmm......she is enjoying her marriage sha smiley
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by bustyhelen(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: I was only joking around the thread. I can't do white men, I don't want to die smiley

lol
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
bustyhelen:

lol
Yes sis, I don't want to die grin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by bustyhelen(f): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Yes sis, I don't want to die grin

alright dear.

how ur Nigerian bobo na?
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
bustyhelen:

alright dear.

how ur Nigerian bobo na?
Thank God.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by maxism2: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=mz mariah]Yes o grin I don't want to die that way cheesy grin

When a white man loves a cup so much and you mistakenly break it, chai, he will start crying and out of anger pull the trigger on you and start shouting I'm sorry when it will already be too late.

I've a friend who married a white man, the man is very nice and calm but ..........Hmmmmmm......she is enjoying her marriage sha smiley[/quote

lwkmh
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=maxism2][/quote] grin Na their way grin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by bustyhelen(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
dave P: Mehican ladies see nigerian guys as good husbands,i no know why.ave seen 3-4 such cases

dave its like u will make a good husband
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by daveP(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
bustyhelen:

shocked shocked.hmm! No dey spark/ignite ma head before the time now.batteries still charging! grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by hugelyendowed: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2014
bustyhelen:

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by edymonte: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
hugelyendowed: They left virile African young men for these expired Oyinbos. well, good 4 them.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by hugelyendowed: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have a connection for those that wanna marry white men or white women.
Apply in person if u r a lady and apply online if u r a man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 2romantic: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
hugelyendowed: I have a connection for those that wanna marry white men or white women.
Apply in person if u r a lady and apply online if u r a man

fraud alert o

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by ignis: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
hugelyendowed: They left virile African young men for these expired Oyinbos. well, good 4 them.
And you not expired?
Must you always beef?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by angela98(f): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why are all the Oyibo men old...except uche jumbo hubby? Hmm Am not wowed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
I feel for the white guys.

All these women are fugly...why didn't they go for the decent ones?

Anyway, all the guys also look goofy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee / Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.