Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (81153 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Happy for em! smiley. Aww Oluchi has a lovely family. Her kids are super cute! smiley
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by toprealman: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
These girls should show appreciation to facebook and whatsapp. Good luck to them!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
50calibre: Once again, black women proving themselves the least desirable race of women, only the crumbs of other races wants them.

Look at these women grinning from ear to ear, almost all picked some low life, old white man, well past their prime & can't get young girls of their race so they settle for black inferior girls.

The most disheartening is Oluchi Onweagba, one will think that success should have elevated her self esteem, but nah! She's still the same local girl from the eastern part of Nigeria, look at the gremlin she married.

I have nothing against interracial marriage, but please have a sense of self worth, you don't have to settle for some thrash just because they have paler skin than you, always go for the cream of the crop. same for guys as well.
damn! You're such a hater! Its their lives abeg. Jeez. Free them! Go and marry a white woman, allow us hear abeg! Kai! Oluchi loves and adores her family. (N)

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
johnstar: C d real ppl here @op undecided
loooooooooool. At least our naija women try pass these desperate mumu naija dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ijebulogic: And we will say westerners are racist? The title of this thread is so backward and racist - so......some chic married some dude and he happened to be caucasian...where's the glory?....where's the story? Only villagers who have never interacted with the outside world will use the words "White Man" in a houseboy tone.

lol MY man dont you see the way they all saying beautiful "interracial" kids? so crazy man
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
montestic:

na d older oyinbos wey get money and de faithful pass

Wetin young Oyibo wan do with black woman? Bros,na condition make crayfish bend.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Imagine nigeria becoming a mixed race country- naija men marrying white women , taking out trash bins outside and cooking meals for their wives. Naija women marrying white men who will be responsible enough to pay divorce settlements and child support if the marriage doesn't work out. That would be lovely!!! Beautiful kids by the way.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Vansnickers: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
stpat1: Regina Askia and Uche Jumbo's husbands are not white.

Lol!!!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Vansnickers: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
50calibre: Once again, black women proving themselves the least desirable race of women, only the crumbs of other races wants them.

Look at these women grinning from ear to ear, almost all picked some low life, old white man, well past their prime & can't get young girls of their race so they settle for black inferior girls.

The most disheartening is Oluchi Onweagba, one will think that success should have elevated her self esteem, but nah! She's still the same local girl from the eastern part of Nigeria, look at the gremlin she married.

I have nothing against interracial marriage, but please have a sense of self worth, you don't have to settle for some thrash just because they have paler skin than you, always go for the cream of the crop. same for guys as well.

This.

Most of the women in the OP are fugly though.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
evegran: damn! You're such a hater! Its their lives abeg. Jeez. Free them! Go and marry a white woman, allow us hear abeg! Kai! Oluchi loves and adores her family. (N)
. My dear its dier life I agree, but in a way I concur wit d guy. I for one do not envy dem cos d men I c luk nofin to write home abt. Still prefer my Naija virile men. Gosh, dey luk scary. Anyway like u said its dier lives *smiles*

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
[size=18pt]WHERE IS THAT 60-yr OLD KOLOYINBO??!!

HE SHOULD POST HIS PICS HERE AS WELL!!

AFRICAN LADIES ARE A LAST CHOICE FOR WHITE GUYS. POSSIBLY YOUNG ONES TO SERVE THEM ON THEIR DEATH BED.

I SPIT ON ALL THOSE SLAVES WHO WERE ARGUING AGAINST ME WHEN I WAS EXPOSING KOLOYINBO.

THIS THREAD BEARS TESTIMONY. continue being se.x slaves of these old whites. TUFIAKWA![/size]

angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
hugelyendowed: They left virile African young men for these expired Oyinbos. well, good 4 them.

LOL
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
More Nigerian inferiority complex, that won't happen to me. My children will know their culture and their language. They will not have identity issues and low self-esteem like the Nigerian women being portrayed in this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Herrmes: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Okay, I was actually expecting to see handsome guys, to my bewilderment I saw what I saw, Mehn love is so blind.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
1stola:
of course, we all know who you are.
A senseless dirty stüpid flabby dumpy filthy bïtch like you.
I think you need a big black côrk in your useless mouth to keep shut.
Anofia Ewu
frustrated he goat embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 1stola: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
^^^
E pain am. ntor tongue
Lagos Ashawo
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
The funny thing about Nigerians is the hypocrisy. They claim dey wan marry only tribe pipo sef then see am marry Oyibo and tell us say 'ohhhh beauriful interracial babbbiezzz jor!!!!!" Major 180 degree change. Nigerians and their inferiority complex. I wonder who has it more the men or women? Modern day Slave = Nigerian. No sense of pride for their culture, languages, identity, etc. They just want to be white.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by damsity(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Gud for dem wink
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nicepoker(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
What I know is that the future tense of Marriage is divorce
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by eluquenson(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian women & the love for money. Them go marry their papa age mate ba shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
But these women are smart sha. It could be that they want not just beautiful children but a secured future for them and their kids not minding how long the man lives. Or isn't that what nigerian mothers want- to see their beautiful children prosper in a civilized environment? Happy for them though.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198: The funny thing about Nigerians is the hypocrisy. They claim dey wan marry only tribe pipo sef then see am marry Oyibo and tell us say 'ohhhh beauriful interracial babbbiezzz jor!!!!!" Major 180 degree change. Nigerians and their inferiority complex. I wonder who has it more the men or women? Modern day Slave = Nigerian. No sense of pride for their culture, languages, identity, etc. They just want to be white.

disgusting wasted lives.

sleeping and reproducing with these dirty old white men.

they are ofcourse modern progressive peoples.

Who are we village tribal-minded backward uncivilized Pagans to tell them anyways?

Carry go whores girls. .

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

disgusting wasted lives.

sleeping and reproducing with these dirty old white men.

they are ofcourse modern progressive peoples.

Who are we village tribal-minded backward uncivilized Pagans to tell them anyways?

Carry go whores girls. .

Whatever, I don't even care what these useless wannabe white women do. Their low self-esteem is their own business.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Stupid post... But what's my biz
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by HumanPsycho(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
There is usually no problem when its male white and african female. Reverse it, and get all the killing reactions of how the guy got lucky.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by BankuTilapia2: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
maxism2:

yes o.

cute kids

Inferiority complex, is dat why most mumugerian women bleach? Cuz u think mix race kids are cute? Hahaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2014
rozzay: . My dear its dier life I agree, but in a way I concur wit d guy. I for one do not envy dem cos d men I c luk nofin to write home abt. Still prefer my Naija virile men. Gosh, dey luk scary. Anyway like u said its dier lives *smiles*
LOL. smiley
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by BankuTilapia2: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2014
The kids are not 100% nigerian blood which means the probability of them growing up to be 4 1 9, ritual murderers and boko haram sympathizers is low which is good.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by henchamb(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2014
apart from oluchi and uche jumbo, the rest are Hooligans
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by mikron(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2014
nice
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by kennyamusa(m): 12:27am On Jul 09, 2014
I wonder if Good husbands don finish for Nigeria ?
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2014
okay

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee / Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.