Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (81137 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by repogirl(f): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Oyetboy: No young oyinbo for them to marry? nawa oooo
I tire o, all the men except for uche jombos hubby look at least fifteen years older, Anita Hogan own worst pass, dat man looks like he gat one foot in the grave and has such young kids!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Vansnickers: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ngokafor:

...Sadistic Nigerian males in their elements on this thread..see them foaming in the mouth for nothing..

..,why are you so pained and in so much agony because some Nigerian women have decided to find happiness with another race?...keep decieving yourselves that the world revolves around you all una hear?...sadists stay here crying as usual while these married women continues balling in their husbands houses...delutional bunch.

Learn how to spell and punctuate. It's spelled "Delusional", write that down Ediot.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Inferiority complex, is dat why most mumugerian women bleach? Cuz u think mix race kids are cute? Hahaaaa
hahaha, see this Gaynaian midget? Who's more inferior between us and your nonsense Gaynaians that aren't even proud of the black people?

Your women carry belle for every crippled oyibo vulcanizer and then you saturate our television screens with those half-breed bastards- Van Vicker, Michael Majid, Nadia Buari, even talentless Juliet Ibrahim.

Now tell me who really has inferiority complex? Nkita ara

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, see this Gaynaian midget? Who's more inferior between us and your nonsense Gaynaians that aren't even proud of the black people?

Your women carry belle for every crippled oyibo vulcanizer and then you saturate our television screens with those half-breed bastards- Van Vicker, Michael Majid, Nadia Buari, even talentless Juliet Ibrahim.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, see this Gaynaian midget? Who's more inferior between us and your nonsense Gaynaians that aren't even proud of the black people?

West Africans have an inferiority complex. I hear that in some countries like Ivory Coast it may even be worse.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

West Africans have an inferiority complex. I hear that in some countries like Ivory Coast it may even be worse.
oh really?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: oh really?

Yeah I hear that the Ivory Coast first lady is Oyibo
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah I hear that the Ivory Coast first lady is Oyibo
that must be nice, she's probably the official one
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by begwong: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why 98% of their husbands look like grandpas' sad
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: that must be nice, she's probably the official one

I think it's inferiority complex....I don't know I hear that the Gabon president too. Whatever it's their business. Unlike some African cultures, I think some West Africans are not proud of their own.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by tpia5: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I think it's inferiority complex....I don't know I hear that the Gabon president too. Whatever it's their business. Unlike some African cultures, I think some West Africans are not proud of their own.
years of people telling us that we're not good, even those of you that claim to be all about black women would still pick an Ethiopian or Somalian woman (those with caucasian features) over a Nigerian or Ghanaian women.

In that regard, I can safely say that no right thinking West African woman would pick an East African/ horn of African over a West African man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: years of people telling us that we're not good, even those of you that claim to be all about black women would still pick an Ethiopian or Somalian woman (those with caucasian features) over a Nigerian or Ghanaian women.

In that regard, I can safely say that no right thinking West African woman would pick an East African/ horn of African over a West African man

I understand where you are coming from, although Ethiopians and Somalis are still black. I don't believe in all this 'Caucasian' and 'Negroid' features bullcrap. Even within the same ethnic group of people (I will use mine as an example), there are people with a vast array of 'features'. The features are not monolithic. Over a period of time, these 'features' have become stereotypical to a group of people, because again as aforementioned, we live in a Eurocentric whitewashed world.

I have seen thin and wide noses on black people, big and smaller lips on blacks as well. Same with Whites, I have seen big and wide noses on white people and smaller lips and bigger lips on white people as well. The only thing that often differentiates different 'races' is skin colour, eye colour, hair texture, and possibly bone density and I guess one could also say teeth shape.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I understand where you are coming from, although Ethiopians and Somalis are still black. I don't believe in all this 'Caucasian' and 'Negroid' features bullcrap. Even within the same ethnic group of people (I will use mine as an example), there are people with a vast array of 'features'. The features are not monolithic. Over a period of time, these 'features' have become stereotypical to a group of people, because again as aforementioned, we live in a Eurocentric whitewashed world.

I have seen thin and wide noses on black people, big and smaller lips on blacks as well. Same with Whites, I have seen big and wide noses on white people and smaller lips and bigger lips on white people as well. The only thing that often differentiates different 'races' is skin colour, eye colour, hair texture, and possibly bone density and I guess one could also say teeth shape.
a majority feature- straight and aquiline noses is seen as caucasian and wide and flat, negroid.

I have a straight nose as well and my lips aren't as full as what would pass for negroid (or W/African to be exact) but it's not like there's a majority with these features. Even the eye colour you speak of, you also find negroids with grey eyes or hazel or green and in some rare cases, blue even. The only somewhat sure things are the skin colour and hair texture, save for those I think you'd find a good number of blacks that defy what is known as negroid features.

They're just called those because a majority of that race share such features. The nose thing is shared among Western and Southern Africans hence it's regard for being a negroid feature since a majority have them
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: a majority feature- straight and aquiline noses is seen as caucasian and wide and flat, negroid.

I have a straight nose as well and my lips aren't as full as what would pass for negroid (or W/African to be exact) but it's not like there's a majority with these features. Even the eye colour you speak of, you also find negroids with grey eyes or hazel or green and in some rare cases, blue even. The only somewhat sure things are the skin colour and hair texture, save for those I think you'd find a good number of blacks that defy what is known as negroid features.

They're just called those because a majority of that race share such features. The nose thing is shared among Western and Southern Africans hence it's regard for being a negroid feature since a majority have them

I hope you are not talking about blacks wearing contact lenses cheesy. There are many blacks I have come across that do not have stereotypical 'black' features, even Senegalese who are some of the darkest Africans on the continent. A lot of them do not have wide noses. But they are very very dark (very beautiful dark colour that I admire).
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I hope you are not talking about blacks wearing contact lenses cheesy. There are many blacks I have come across that do not have stereotypical 'black' features, even Senegalese who are some of the darkest Africans on the continent. A lot of them do not have wide noses. But they are very very dark (very beautiful dark colour that I admire).
nah, not contacts. I read an article on African kids with blue eyes. I've seen a good number of Africans with grey eyes, Nigerians even.

There was a little girl in a church I attended that had grey eyes. As far as hazel eyes go, Phyno has hazel eyes and then there's paroh137 on NL as well, so yeah, there are Africanss with 'caucasian' eyes
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

yes, I do love the dark of the Senegalese as well, I always tell my sis that the only reason Nigerians don't yab the dark of the Senegalese the way they do that of the Ghanaians is cuz the Senegalese are actually good-looking grin

The only Nigerian tribe I've seen with such lovely dark skin are the Jabba of Kaduna, absolutely beautiful and enviable skin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
hugelyendowed: They left virile African young men for these expired Oyinbos. well, good 4 them.
ROTFL, Expired??
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Ngokafor(f): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Vansnickers:

Learn how to spell and punctuate. It's spelled "Delusional", write that down Ediot.

...Thank you for the correction,but the spelling error has not earased the fact that most of you are sadists and evil,with little or zero love for humanity...Little wonder this country is a haven for every criminal activities on earth.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: yes, I do love the dark of the Senegalese as well, I always tell my sis that the only reason Nigerians don't yab the dark of the Senegalese the way they do that of the Ghanaians is cuz the Senegalese are actually good-looking grin

The only Nigerian tribe I've seen with such lovely dark skin are the Jabba of Kaduna, absolutely beautiful and enviable skin

What about the Hausa and Zarma? They have amazing dark skin too.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: nah, not contacts. I read an article on African kids with blue eyes. I've seen a good number of Africans with grey eyes, Nigerians even.

There was a little girl in a church I attended that had grey eyes. As far as hazel eyes go, Phyno has hazel eyes and then there's paroh137 on NL as well, so yeah, there are Africanss with 'caucasian' eyes

When I think Grey or Hazel eyes, I think people mean light brown. Hazel to me I thought was always green blue? Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm not really into colours much as you can see lol.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
toshmann: the best girl i ever dated is a chinese girl. . . this babe gave me no stress at all. as in, no wahala, not even for one day. like say i still dey UK i for marry am. i was so free with her, i could even go out and come back late at night and all she will ask is if i'm too tired for action.

hmmmmn, miss her badly. . . . .

@topic
love is blind. nigerian girls, pls marry anyone who loves you o, hoha! i don talk am. e go better.

Call her, mate.

Find her on FB if you have to.

Who likes stress and no like better thing.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: yes, I do love the dark of the Senegalese as well, I always tell my sis that the only reason Nigerians don't yab the dark of the Senegalese the way they do that of the Ghanaians is cuz the Senegalese are actually good-looking grin

Yah the Senegalese are very good looking without a doubt, but I think Ghanaian are as well. I'm only attracted to African women.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

When I think Grey or Hazel eyes, I think people mean light brown. Hazel to me I thought was always green blue? Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm not really into colours much as you can see lol.
nope, nothing light brown. When I say hazel I think greenish- so yeah turquoise is what I tag 'hazel'

Something like these:

These are the blue-eyed blacks

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Eigegejames(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
If we nigerians donot take time, our future president shall shall be money instead of humanbeing.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by BankuTilapia2: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2014

Hahaaaaaaaa i can see u r hurt, u filthy Godforsaken creature from a hell hole call nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by BankuTilapia2: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
@safarigirl.... ooooohhhh my dayz tek a gud luk at your profile pic. Hahaaaaaaa such a stone face
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: nope, nothing light brown. When I say hazel I think greenish- so yeah turquoise is what I tag 'hazel'

Something like these:

These are the blue-eyed blacks

I see what you are saying then now, I have seen a few with 'hazel' eyes. Though I have never seen a black person with blue eyes until you linked those pictures. It is indeed rare though. I think I have heard the term hazel eyes that Igbo people dey use, I think they call am "Wamba eyes" that is what one of my Igbo friends told me.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I see what you are saying then now, I have seen a few with 'hazel' eyes. Though I have never seen a black person with blue eyes until you linked those pictures. It is indeed rare though. I think I have heard the term hazel eyes that Igbo people dey use, I think they call am "Wamba eyes" that is what one of my Igbo friends told me.
my dad has one blue eye and one brown- weird look actually.

A lot of Igbos especially have hazel eyes or grey
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
kobonaire: oya, talk your bride price, make I book her for my son ... he's a fine boy, just very stubborn and no de hear word, but we are working on that

Lol
She is jst 5 yrs ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°
Wait make she reach 18.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: Mmm, ah see.. Is the young lady on your profile yours?? smiley
Yes tongue tongue
She is pretty right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.