Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... (955 Views)

Audu Buried Amidst Resurrection Rumours . PICTURE. / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... by Osgilliat(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
a day after nairaland got online my email account was used to register on skout,a site I never visited.i tried to login to my email account but I was denied access.Thank God for password recovery.immediately I changed my password. if our info has being compromise through whatever happens to nairaland oga seun osewa should pls inform users.
Re: After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... by ITbomb(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Where you using the same password on both nairaland and email?
Re: After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... by vikkyboboski(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
mine too o, wats wrong naa! how can dat been allowed!
Re: After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... by Osgilliat(m): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2014
ITbomb: Where you using the same password on both nairaland and email?

nope.i never used same pasword.
Re: After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... by Osgilliat(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2014
the main point is that ya,ll should go change ya email password used to register on nairaland.. good luck with that.
Re: After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... by Osgilliat(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2014
vikky boboski: mine too o, wats wrong naa! how can dat been allowed!

sorry bro...it was not allowed,it was forced to be allowed.
Re: After The Resurrection Of Nairaland My Email Was Used.... by vikkyboboski(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Osgilliat:

sorry bro...it was not allowed,it was forced to be allowed.
d problem is dat d hacker has changed all my details which I can use to retrieve my account! is dere any way possible to get it back!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Okupe / I May Not Seek Re-election - Okorocha / 4 Fatal Mistakes That Led To Nyako's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.