Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) (9823 Views)

Help! Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Just A Mere Tissue Paper... / Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / Random Pictures From Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y:
Please what's I-495N to I-95N??
How much is it?

Hahahahaha
Those are names of freeways aka expressways

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life:

Sister mi, there's no train running to Dulles yet, the politics behind the "Silver Line" is too much. If he isn't driving (cheapest of course) i.e. without traffic, The only option is to board MARC from Baltimore to DC, get off at Union Station, then board the shuttle from Union Station to Dulles airport. OR when you get of at Union Station, board the WMATA trains towards Rosslyn (Orange Line), then board the Dulles shuttle to the airport.

Manny gave you good info@ raul_y
Manny when I lived in that area I lived in Rockville
Right at the Rockville,Gaithersburg border, off 355/Rockville Pike
We moved there right in the heat of the DC sniper mayhem and the first victim killed while mowing a lawn was in a car dealership on 355 minutes from our home.About three other victims were all within Rockville and silver spring area
I was still taking the kids to play in the neighborhood park
Sunday service will be packed full with people praying they be caught
It was a scary time
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y:
Please what's I-495N to I-95N??
How much is it?

Haha... Baby mama is correct.

It means Interstate and N means North. What this means is you're heading North on 495 which is Baltimore/NY, although I think the other poster meant South (you're heading to Dulles).

I think it's between $3 to $5 if you used E-ZPass, that's the cheapest you can get, and when you get on Dulles Toll Road to the airport, it's like $6 for all them. Although there is a bypass (additional 8miles) which if you believe doesn't compensate, please pay the toll. Besides, there are at least 3 toll passes before the airport.

PLEASE DON'T EVER USE THE TOLL WITHOUT PAYING OR E-ZPASS, GET A TICKET AND BEING TOWED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:

Manny gave you good info@ raul_y
Manny when I lived in that area I lived in Rockville
Right at the Rockville,Gaithersburg border, off 355/Rockville Pike
We moved there right in the heat of the DC sniper mayhem and the first victim killed while mowing a lawn was in a car dealership on 355 minutes from our home.About three other victims were all within Rockville and silver spring area
I was still taking the kids to play in the neighborhood park
Sunday service will be packed full with people praying they be caught
It was a scary time

GOD sugar your tea na to live in Rockville, however the DC Sniper case is a testament to one of many things that have gone wrong within the system. Words cannot express the horror that gripped the city then, but thank God neither you nor your loved one was harmed. IN GOD WE TRUST, he is OUR PROTECTOR, and OUR GUARDIAN.

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
On a trip ,wish me safe journey

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Grocery store

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
G

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
D

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
I dey go Naija
Na who wan come welcome me for airport?

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Recycle truck co

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hahaha... funny me.
I'm actually going to Windsor mill.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Car max.good place for second hand cars

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y: Hahaha... funny me.
I'm actually going to Windsor mill.

Are you a new visa lottery winner coming from Naija?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
*Following

Good job, Baby mama! I'm headed to Texas soon. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
*Following

Good job, Baby mama! I'm headed to Texas soon. cheesy

Where in Texas?
You will love it!
The place is big enough for you
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Rural area
Peaceful driving

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:

Are you a new visa lottery winner coming from Naija?
Yes ma'am.
#JJC
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:

Where in Texas?
You will love it!
The place is big enough for you

Austin. The capital cheesy
I know the place will hold a lot of adventures for me! By God's grace, I'll conquer all.

4 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life:
Sister mi, there's no train running to Dulles yet, the politics behind the "Silver Line" is too much. If he isn't driving (cheapest of course) i.e. without traffic, The only option is to board MARC from Baltimore to DC, get off at Union Station, then board the shuttle from Union Station to Dulles airport. OR when you get of at Union Station, board the WMATA trains towards Rosslyn (Orange Line), then board the Dulles shuttle to the airport.
Noo, I am going to Baltimore from Dulles airport.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Austin. The capital cheesy
I know the place will hold a lot of adventures for me! By God's grace, I'll conquer all.

Austin is beautiful
Just stay focused,you will make it

5 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:

Austin is beautiful
Just stay focused,you will make it

Thank you so much, ma'am! smiley
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y:
Yes ma'am.
#JJC

So you will be staying in Baltimore area?

Sadly all my threads on immigration and adapting into the new environment have been wiped out
Be careful the friends you make and the advise you take
Look for people who are doing it right and stick with them,make them your mentors
Make appointments to ask advice from people you admire
If you have any questions,ask ,I will offer any advice I can to help
The advice you follow can make or destroy one here,you want to do it right
All the best

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Gavitron enjoy my pictures of Texas country side
I am on my way to Dallas right now

A town called Italy lol
We passed Palestine Texas earlier

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama: Gavitron enjoy my pictures of Texas country side
I am on my way to Dallas right now

A town called Italy lol
We passed Palestine Texas earlier

Lol. Palestine Texas.

These are beautiful. Are you by any means going to pass through Austin? Pardon me, I know nothing of the routes.

*does the FT Worth in the first picture stand for Fort Worth?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
W

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Lol. Palestine Texas.

These are beautiful. Are you by any means going to pass through Austin. Pardon me, I know nothing of the routes.

*does the FT Worth in the first picture stand for Fort Worth?

Yes
It is forth worth
Dallas and forth worth are twin cities
To austin is a different freeway and another direction altogether
If I happen to go there soon,I will be sure to post pictures
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Forest

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
W

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:
So you will be staying in Baltimore area?
Sadly all my threads on immigration and adapting into the new environment have been wiped out
Be careful the friends you make and the advise you take
Look for people who are doing it right and stick with them,make them your mentors
Make appointments to ask advice from people you admire
If you have any questions,ask ,I will offer any advice I can to help
The advice you follow can make or destroy one here,you want to do it right
All the best
Yes ma'am, I will be staying in baltimore.
I was lucky to save some pages of your past threads. Thanks for the advise. But ma'am, I still don't understand how I am going to get to Windsor mill, Baltimore from Dulles.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Approaching Dallas downtown

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Y

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oh dear
Al the beautiful down town pix didn't post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE / Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware! / Air Nigeria Suspends Operations And Sacks Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.