Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) (9821 Views)

Help! Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Just A Mere Tissue Paper... / Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / Random Pictures From Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dallas

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by famewo87(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Post Decision Activity

On April 28, 2014, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Baby mama, pls what is the next step after this. A friend's brother filed |130 for him and he would like to know what the next step is. He has been the one monitoring the progress since his brother sent in his receipt number.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Marriott1980:

Yes it is usable. ...I have one that I use all the time...you only have to pay some charges which is just like $3.

Thank you so much. I'm going for my bachelor's degree, so it is very necessary I get these information down.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by winbyforce: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Marriott1980:

Yes it is usable. ...I have one that I use all the time...you only have to pay some charges which is just like $3.
What about zenith bank mastercard? Any idea if it's usable?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Manweysabi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Baby mama, what happened to your handle?

You don change am?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Manweysabi: Baby mama, what happened to your handle?

You don change am?

Moderator, please say something about this. A lot of people are encountering this problem. My handle was altered too.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
famewo87: Post Decision Activity

On April 28, 2014, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Baby mama, pls what is the next step after this. A friend's brother filed |130 for him and he would like to know what the next step is. He has been the one monitoring the progress since his brother sent in his receipt number.

I have never filed for just I-130
I always find it with I-485 ( change of status)

For a sibling is a long process.it will take almost 10 years.
I believe the next stage will be finger printing .
I only filed for my parents for adjustment after they came here, ,my siblings came on their own and I am glad I never filed for my siblings.
Once you file file someone they can't come with any other type of visa till a decision is made on the application
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Manweysabi: Baby mama, what happened to your handle?

You don change am?

My dear,I I didn't log off last night and by this morning I found out my name had been changed
I don't even know if my password will still work when I log off and try logging in
What name will I log in as ?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
H

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Manweysabi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Babymama1:

My dear,I I didn't log off last night and by this morning I found out my name had been changed
I don't even know if my password will still work when I log off and try logging in
What name will I log in as ?

Hmmm... This is serious.

Try loggin out. Then login with the previous handle... If it doesn't go through... na to dey use this one be that o..

But this is strange, mehn!
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Toyota dealership

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oh dear
Traffic
Rain coming

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Weather don change

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Manny can you believe the DJ at the party didn't know dorobucci and didn't have it.
Yes I requested that grin
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rain stopped

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
The skyline

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
At a store with my baby brother
See as dollars full im pocket grin grin grin

Pix modified grin

3 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Auntie biko is he single?
I've got some single babes I need to hook up mehn. grin grin grin

This one that is your brother o dika o ga ama ke ije si we diri. cheesy

Babymama1: At a store with my baby brother

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babymama1: Manny can you believe the DJ at the party didn't know dorobucci and didn't have it.

Lol... Is he a Nigerian DJ? Besides, nne you no suppose to listen to kain song na... grin grin

Btw, did you go to Dallas for the weekend?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babymama1: At a store with my baby brother

My sister, let your brother chop money... Ego di. Isn't that Best Buy? They are expensive, if you go to HHGregg, they are way better.

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: Auntie biko is he single?
I've got some single babes I need to hook up mehn. grin grin grin

This one that is your brother o dika o ga ama ke ije si we diri. cheesy

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
He is not o
His beautiful wife is popping out twins sef grin

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babymama1:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
He is not o
His beautiful wife is popping out twins sef grin

aww that's so sweet.

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
manny4life:

My sister, let your brother chop money... Ego di. Isn't that Best Buy? They are expensive, if you go to HHGregg, they are way better.

Abi o
You are right,that was best buy
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
manny4life:

Lol... Is he a Nigerian DJ? Besides, nne you no suppose to listen to kain song na... grin grin

Btw, did you go to Dallas for the weekend?

I no suppose dance Naija music because I be mama nmadu?
Or as per spirit filled woman of God SPWOG
Rofl
I love good music and Dorobucci is a very danceable tune

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babymama1:

Abi o
You are right,that was best buy

Well sha, when God has blessed you, no man can curse you. Me sef, I wan carry that kain money for pocket grin, God punish credit card angry

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lol.
The boy na a nwa nno
O na eme ofuma ri Nne thanks to God
God will bless him more
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babymama1:

I no suppose dance Naija music because I be mama nmadu?
Or as per spirit filled woman of God SPWOG
Rofl
I love good music and Dorobucci is a very danceable tune

Lmao.. Obugho soso mama mmadu, i bulu go mama okenye... Haba. You just sound like my mother, when she dey dance like this, I be like mom, you're not supposed to dance, you're already a grandmother, nke a bulu kwa gini. She always have the perfect response for me. grin

Abegi, who no like better thing? Nne abeg enjoy your musik jare...I'd rather have someone who's always joyous than antagonistic..

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babymama1: Lol.
The boy na a nwa nno
O na eme ofuma ri Nne thanks to God
God will bless him more

That's good. That's our prayer for our family, to do well and excel...

AMEN O. cool
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
manny4life:

Lmao.. Obugho soso mama mmadu, i bulu go mama okenye... Haba. You just sound like my mother, when she dey dance like this, I be like mom, you're not supposed to dance, you're already a grandmother, nke a bulu kwa gini. She always have the perfect response for me. grin

Abegi, who no like better thing? Nne abeg enjoy your musik jare...I'd rather have someone who's always joyous than antagonistic..

Biko I like your mother's style jare
Not only do I dance to it,I know the words too and sing along
This life is a temporary place and full of stresses
Na the one wey person chop,na im you carry
Anything to de stress
We only live once

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babymama1:

Biko I like your mother's style jare
Not only do I dance to it,I know the words too and sing along
This life is a temporary place and full of stresses
Na the one wey person chop,na im you carry
Anything to de stress
Why only live once

Na your own better jare... Supported cool
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by fittty(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Babymama1: Manny can you believe the DJ at the party didn't know dorobucci and didn't have it.

Dorobucci kor Doro chibuzor ni tongue You think say na naija you dey? undecided You sitdon there dey ask akata wey no even know where naija dey for map for dorobucci..

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
fittty:

Dorobucci kor Doro chibuzor ni tongue You think say na naija you dey? undecided You sitdon there dey ask akata wey no even know where naija dey for map for dorobucci..

We don't use anything but Naija DJs in our events here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos / Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE / Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.