Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise! (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2014
Please i need some advice here;

i have this girl we av been 2geda for ova 2yrs, but i feel like quiting d rlthshp cos she has allota personal issues nd she rily likes herself too much, she smtimes dnt mind me being sad 4 her 2 be happy, shes so interestd in d rlthshp buh acts like shes independent, all dis stuff affect my focus smtimes nd i feel like quiting it But the problem is i find it hard to leave her nd i dnt knw why.
Please wt do u tink is wrong or can i do?
Thanx.
Re: Advise! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2014
The problem with you is that you love her. That's why you can't leave her. Have you tried telling her what you noticed about her behaviour, and how it affects you? If you haven't i'd advice you to. Because communication helps alot in relationships.
Re: Advise! by davidmoyes(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2014
femcruz: Please i need some advice here;

i have this girl we av been 2geda for ova 2yrs, but i feel like quiting d rlthshp cos she has allota personal issues nd she rily likes herself too much, she smtimes dnt mind me being sad 4 her 2 be happy, shes so interestd in d rlthshp buh acts like shes independent, all dis stuff affect my focus smtimes nd i feel like quiting it But the problem is i find it hard to leave her nd i dnt knw why.
Please wt do u tink is wrong or can i do?
Thanx.
Same issue with me oo.. Exactly the same.. I feel to attached..
Re: Advise! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2014
missberrypop5: The problem with you is that you love her. That's why you can't leave her. Have you tried telling her what you noticed about her behaviour, and how it affects you? If you haven't i'd advice you to. Because communication helps alot in relationships.
have done all i cud sis, d annoying tin is if i shld mention it to her she culd even tell me to quit since m nt happy she maynt be pleasd wth it but i jst wondr hw she does dt.
Re: Advise! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2014
davidmoyes: Same issue with me oo.. Exactly the same.. I feel to attached..
i jst tire
Re: Advise! by davidmoyes(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2014
femcruz:
i jst tire
Has she ever threatened to break up with u?? And one more thing; u sure she aint cheating??
Re: Advise! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2014
femcruz:
have done all i cud sis, d annoying tin is if i shld mention it to her she culd even tell me to quit since m nt happy she maynt be pleasd wth it but i jst wondr hw she does dt.
well, am a lady, and believe me, if a lady do not wanna take corrections and even tells you to quit when trying to solve issues important. Believe me she's tired of the relationship. Because when a woman loves you, no matter the pride, or how stubborn she is, she'll do anything to keep you happy. So, i wouldn't advice you to quit, but try acting the way she's acting towards you, so that she'll know how you feel. If that doesn't work on her, then she's really fed up.
Re: Advise! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2014
missberrypop5: well, am a lady, and believe me, if a lady do not wanna take corrections and even tells you to quit when trying to solve issues important. Believe me she's tired of the relationship. Because when a woman loves you, no matter the pride, or how stubborn she is, she'll do anything to keep you happy. So, i wouldn't advice you to quit, but try acting the way she's acting towards you, so that she'll know how you feel. If that doesn't work on her, then she's really fed up.
wow! Thanx for dt beautiful advice.

(1) (Reply)

Discovering Africa - All About Being Nigerian / Why Men Are Helpful To Women / Body Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.