Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! (1072 Views)

My Little Love Story / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by babycarey(f): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2014
After sex,a man just wants to sleep.A woman is different,aftersex she wants
her man to continue holding her for sometime. She needs to hear him say 'I LOVE YOU' a few more times. Some women says 'after the man ejuculates,he turns his back on them and go to sleep.i try not to feel hurt but i finD myself thinking "Does he love me?" Men listen after you
ejuculate,dnt go to sleep immediatly,try to spend some more time holding her and telling her you love her make her feel loved bring her close to ur arms, soon she will be ready to sleep and then both of you will sleep together. @careybaby
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Mutuwa(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2014
What type of sex do u mean? Legit or otherwise..if d former..well yes d"hubby" would be unremarkable for not doing such,as uv written,if the latter..well two things are involved.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by babycarey(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2014
What are they
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2014
Don't u know dat alot of energy has been lost inorder to satisfy 'you' ,if he doesnt perform well,they will be d one to complain,so he has to make sure he satisfy you

1 Like

Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2014
undecidedWomen Shaaaaa.....Always Complaining....Unsatisfied & Confused Beings undecided
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Mutuwa(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
babycarey: What are they

No worries..i will PM u with them.. grin
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

No worries..i will PM u with them.. grin

Aashawo

u don dey exchange number nana
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Mutuwa(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Aashawo

u don dey exchange number nana

Bros yee! Mk i giv u too?
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by sexylogan(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
babycarey: After sex,a man just wants to sleep.A woman is different,aftersex she wants
her man to continue holding her for sometime. She needs to hear him say 'I LOVE YOU' a few more times. Some women says 'after the man ejuculates,he turns his back on them and go to sleep.i try not to feel hurt but i finD myself thinking "Does he love me?" Men listen after you
ejuculate,dnt go to sleep immediatly,try to spend some more time holding her and telling her you love her make her feel loved bring her close to ur arms, soon she will be ready to sleep and then both of you will sleep together. @careybaby

That's what women don't understand. Sex is a physical for men and emotional for women. Cuddle after sex? Babe, I don taya... I wan sleep joor... tongue

1 Like

Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Bros yee! Mk i giv u too?

Are you light skinned?
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Mutuwa(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Are you light skinned?

Are u?
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Are u?

Tell me
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Perhaps you should start asking yourself if u the main dish or side dish?? undecided. Ha Ha ha ha

but more than anything I think s*x in general for dudes can be tiring after the act especially if the act was too active.. It does not mean u loved less it simply means allow him to hv thoughts. Some wanna go for a smoke, n some just want a beer or a sandwich..
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Mutuwa(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Tell me

Tell me.
Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
It depends on the kind of relationship you are having with the man. And the kind of person you are having it with. When a man truly love u, he will not just ejaculate, he will make sure you ejaculate with him. After that he will spend some few minutes sweet talking you just to make you feel loved and appreciated. If a man turns his back on you afters love making, take it from me you are not as special to him as you think.

1 Like

Re: Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! by shizzle11(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2014
op learn to stop generalising when making such comments. i for one love to cuddle and still caress further after 5ex, so its not all men that face the walland dose off, besides there are women who also just want to wear their clothes after you ejaculate, no more cuddling and carresing, they are like 'shebi u don fvck finish na, wetin again'?

(1) (Reply)

Am Disappointed / 10 Types Of Women Men Should Avoid. / What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.