Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (161263 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
derbybliz:

Cuz she does nt have a super team like anag, plus no direct source of motivation like anag
She had lin bei fong and her sister, marco, bolin, asami, Zuko, Tenzin, Bumi and Kya. So how's that not a super team?

Well, they didn't make her strong enough, I just hope they correct this in the other books
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by derbybliz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
pasqal09:
She had lin bei fong and her sister, marco, bolin, asami, Zuko, Tenzin, Bumi and Kya. So how's that not a super team?

Well, they didn't make her strong enough, I just hope they correct this in the other books

Do u compare a young and energtic zuko with an old grey-haired one? Or lin beifong(soRry if I dnt get the name right) to toph who can earth bend and the first iron bender.or is it tenzin to general iroh that can fire lighting...before I forget what of Suka who is the most intelligent character I have ever seen..plus kitara nd bumy....Anag had more than enough resources at his disposal than Korra

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by derbybliz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Korra was living in an era where the avatar was the one looked up to be in charge of things (like Rebulic city having a president nd being banished nd having to take orders from someone else) which in Anag's time he was the boss, he called the shots and people sought after him so much

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2014
pasqal09:
Korra sucked........End of story

I love this!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Daniel2802(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is d book 3 complete?
I don't want to buy an incomplete film.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pickabeau1: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
derbybliz:

Cuz she does nt have a super team like anag, plus no direct source of motivation like anag

Exactly

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by derbybliz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Exactly

thanks for understanding with me on the plight of the little girl

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
been hearing "can't wait till the next book".... just outta curiosity, is there gonna be a book 4? undecided
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Preboy: been hearing "can't wait till the next book".... just outta curiosity, is there gonna be a book 4? undecided

Yes..... and it will be called BALANCE.

Book Four: Balance (平衡) [1] is the title of the fourth and last book of The Legend of Korra, which will run for thirteen
episodes. [2] It will air sometime before February 2015, [3] and will be animated by Studio Mir .

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Book_Four:_Balance

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Na wa oh

Korra haters are still here, this people no wan give up.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
brace up avatar fans!
Book Four: Balance (平衡) will start next month ..... Oct 3

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
saintneo: brace up avatar fans!
Yippeeeee!! cheesy

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please director/producer, please strike that korra's character dead or still make her blind.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Na wa for the Korra hate. Moving on, giddy about the upcoming season, sad that it will also be the last. The Avatar universe is too good for Nickelodeon. There are times I wish TLoK had a longer season (the usual 22 instead of 13), but that really helped in tightening the series - less filler more story.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 2:08am On Sep 20, 2014
saintneo: brace up avatar fans!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 2:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Csami: Please director/producer, please strike that korra's character dead or still make her blind.
seriously? Why the hate? Just move on already. Aang is dead and gone. Sheeesh!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2014
cao: Na wa for the Korra hate. Moving on, giddy about the upcoming season, sad that it will also be the last. The Avatar universe is too good for Nickelodeon. There are times I wish TLoK had a longer season (the usual 22 instead of 13), but that really helped in tightening the series - less filler more story.
abi oh! I agree with you 100 percent.
@bold seriously oh its getting very annoying. I know it just a cartoon and I shouldn't take it personal,but the annoying part about this is that people actually do this kinda stuff in real life. Dwelling on past glory and refusing to believe there is anything good happening in the present. Refusing to move on and accept what's happening presently.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
joywendy: seriously? Why the hate? Just move on already. Aang is dead and gone. Sheeesh!

Hate! Really? If I truly hate korra u would have seen me beefing everybody that's for korra. I dislike weak characters and korra is one.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Csami:

Hate! Really? If I truly hate korra u would have seen me beefing everybody that's for korra. I dislike weak characters and korra is one.

@ bold....Don't try to play with words here, you don't have to go around beefing with people here to show that you hate korra. What exactly makes her weak?

Please director/producer, please strike that korra's character dead or still make her blind .

Your words says it all.....if you dislike her character why didn't you just point out the flaws you think should be corrected in the next season than coming here to rant and say what's in bold. If i tell you that, and said i don't hate you wont you see me as a liar Only TRUE haters will say what you said.

So who are you deceiving here?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 2:01am On Sep 22, 2014
joywendy:

@ bold....Don't try to play with words here, you don't have to go around beefing with people here to show that you hate korra. What exactly makes her weak?

Your words says it all.....if you dislike her character why didn't you just point out the flaws you think should be corrected in the next season than coming here to rant and say what's in bold. If i tell you that, and said i don't hate you wont you see me as a liar Only TRUE haters will say what you said.

So who are you deceiving here?

And you're making korra's case yours abi? I made a statement and I did not quote you. I said I dislike weak characters and the last time I checked we still live a in free country when every one can air their opinion. I wrote ma mind so stay off ma case abeg. #idislikekorra
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Come on people stop the fight.

Aang also had a near fatality in the last episode of season 2. He was shot by Azula, if not for Kitara the avatar cycle might have ended as well. Spirit water was deus ex machina in aang's case.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Csami:

And you're making korra's case yours abi? I made a statement and I did not quote you. I said I dislike weak characters and the last time I checked we still live a in free country when every one can air their opinion. I wrote ma mind so stay off ma case abeg. #idislikekorra

LOL.... I got the same treatment for saying my mind about Korra, she's weak and it's pretty obvious ....beht Sadly The Female activists just refuse to acknowledge the truth.... sad

Anyways, this argument had already died down a long time ago, please let's leave it that way
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
nani667:

LOL.... I got the same treatment for saying my mind about Korra, she's weak and it's pretty obvious ....beht Sadly The Female activists just refuse to acknowledge the truth.... sad

Anyways, this argument had already died down a long time ago, please let's leave it that way
na wa oh! So this as turned to gender war abi? Which one be female activist
I should have known from the beginning.
Seriously i love the two avatars Aang and korra. I feel they are both strong in their own way. To say that any of them is weak the person in my opnion is just biased.
Just spreading hate.

@csami of course it's a free world. So express yourself fully and admit that you hate her than hiding under the word 'disliking weak characters'. #irestmycase
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2014
joywendy: na wa oh! So this as turned to gender war abi? Which one be female activist
I should have known from the beginning.
Seriously i love the two avatars Aang and korra. I feel they are both strong in their own way. To say that any of them is weak the person in my opnion is just biased.
Just spreading hate.

@csami of course it's a free world. So express yourself fully and admit that you hate her than hiding under the word 'disliking weak characters'. #irestmycase

Madam, hate is a strong word and me choosing Aang over Korra has nothing to do with been biased or hiding under the word 'disliking weak characters' as you said. I love strong female characters like black widow, wonder woman, and her likes. It is ma opinion to term korra how i see fit and i see her as a weakling.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Csami:

Madam, hate is a strong word and me choosing Aang over Korra has nothing to do with been biased or hiding under the word 'disliking weak characters' as you said. I love strong female characters like black widow, wonder woman, and her likes. It is ma opinion to term korra how i see fit and i see her as a weakling.
okay oh oga I don hear you. Oya ndo eh pele. You don't hate her. I have taken back my words. Happy now grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
joywendy: okay oh oga I don hear you. Oya ndo eh pele. You don't hate her. I have taken back my words. Happy now grin

No ma'am, I'm not happy o! You must finish what you started. #Aanghater
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Csami:

No ma'am, I'm not happy o! You must finish what you started. #Aanghater
lol! Guy it don do joor. But wait oh I hope you are not trying to compare korra to those other stronger characters like wonder woman and the likes. If that's what you are doing, I would understand why you think she is weak now.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
joywendy: lol! Guy it don do joor. But wait oh I hope you are not trying to compare korra to those other stronger characters like wonder woman and the likes. If that's what you are doing, I would understand why you think she is weak now.

She no reach! I rest ma case ma.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Csami:

She no reach! I rest ma case ma.
lol! Exactly! wink

Okay nice talking to you.

Ta da
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Just watched the trailer for book 4,it seems a major character from "Last airbender" series is coming back......
Ok a lil spoiler(someone Blind smiley )...

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Guykhena:
Just watched the trailer for book 4,it seems a major character from "Last airbender" series is coming back......
Ok a lil spoiler(someone Blind smiley )...
cheesy cheesy you don spoil am by saying the person is blind! It's Toph!! Abeg send me the link lf you got it. Thanks smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
joywendy: cheesy cheesy you don spoil am by saying the person is blind! It's Toph!! Abeg send me the link lf you got it. Thanks smiley
grin ,lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCEFMY4TWGw

[url=http://r1---sn-bg52x-2gbe.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?sparams=id%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Cmm%2Cms%2Cmv%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&ipbits=0&mm=31&id=o-AM_2X9IxiH4f-EnOXjULkVDAIcDTWb0ogrfv0DpauD21&mv=m&source=youtube&ms=au&fexp=908201%2C916615%2C927622%2C930666%2C931983%2C932404%2C934030%2C942476%2C944904%2C945111%2C946013%2C947209%2C952302%2C953801&ip=93.91.156.210&initcwndbps=2476250&upn=uQ5YuxaRnwI&signature=69C18623C5DD21359558C09D3F7136E720CDFCE7.CD77C7004E551C0AF1C810494E2CA4160A7F053C&itag=36&mt=1411804845&sver=3&key=yt5&expire=1411826513&title=Legend+of+Korra+-+Book+4-+Balance+Official+Trailer+-+Nick]Download Link.[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)