Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! (3841 Views)

BIG TROUBLE!!! Buhari Eating His Vomit. ..ewww / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Governor Sule Lamido Of Jigawa State Eats His Vomit.....in Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by PasChikero: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
GOING BACK TO HIS VOMIT: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To APGA! http://www.chikeroonline.com/going-back-to-his-vomit-governor-okorocha-is-going-back-to-apga/
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by seanet02: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
PasChikero: GOING BACK TO HIS VOMIT: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To APGA! http://www.chikeroonline.com/going-back-to-his-vomit-governor-okorocha-is-going-back-to-apga/
Junkie
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by bestman09(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
He is no more welcome

1 Like

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by savvysabina: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
If it is true...it may be the end of his political career but on the other hand, he knows what he is doing..he is a very old hand in the game. Visit www.madamsabi. for interesting and impacting true life stories.
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
We don't need him in Apga again

1 Like

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by zurine(f): 4:47am On Jun 30, 2014
hmm
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Ikengawo: 5:07am On Jun 30, 2014
Curious to see if Imolites will go AGPA or PDP next election. As it stands PDP is Imo politically, but APGA gained a lot of ground with the last election
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by austinabel(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2014
My name is Abel Tochi. I lost my job since 3 months ago and i have nothing doing now. Even to feed is a war to me now, my house rent has expired and my landlord is threatening to send me packing. Please, i need help from you now. Even if it worths paying bak later wen i have a job, i will.

Please, help me. My number is 07061696112.
My bank detail are:
Account number: 3064333181,
Account name: Abel Tobechukwu Abel
Bank: first bank

God bless you.
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2014
Op, your source is not credible
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2014
austinabel: My name is Abel Tochi. I lost my job since 3 months ago and i have nothing doing now. Even to feed is a war to me now, my house rent has expired and my landlord is threatening to send me packing. Please, i need help from you now. Even if it worths paying bak later wen i have a job, i will.

My bank detail are:

God bless you.

I don't know if you are real, but if "to eat is war" , how is having data to post this a priority?

Why not look for jobs that can fetch you even 1k a day like assisting builders or something.

Anyone who goes online to do what you have just done is lazy.

10 Likes

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
GET READY BEREM AND ABAGWORO WILL ENTER ANY MOMENT FROM NOW TO ASSLICK THAT FAILURE.
ROCHAS IS A JOKE

2 Likes

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by fnep2smooth(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2014
i dont believe this story. ROGchas i no wont try this shameful act. very very shameful

1 Like

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2014
austinabel: My name is Abel Tochi. I lost my job since 3 months ago and i have nothing doing now. Even to feed is a war to me now, my house rent has expired and my landlord is threatening to send me packing. Please, i need help from you now. Even if it worths paying bak later wen i have a job, i will.

My bank detail are:

God bless you.
na wa o, is this the new style of begging abi what you doing..........meanwhile back to the topic, this man brain don lose, if he like make he go back to anywhere he like, he must lose next election to pdp. Period.
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Bunchersstab(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2014
austinabel: My name is Abel Tochi. I lost my job since 3 months ago and i have nothing doing now. Even to feed is a war to me now, my house rent has expired and my landlord is threatening to snd. Please, i need help from you now. Even if it worths paying bak later wen i have a job, i will.
My bank detail are:
God bless you.

Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Lanceslot(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2014

My bank detail are:

God bless you.
Cooperate beggar..... @Topic if this is really truth then rochas is a fool, he want to take imolites for a ride by jumping to apga to win election and jumping out when the sit is secured... Rochas na uche ndi awusa ya.
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by MadCow1: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Na Berem and Abagworo I dey pity pass. grin

Rochas can come back and be placed on a 12 year ban from participating in any elections. Berem and Abagworo will never be accepted back into the fold. angry They are Pharisees. angry

1 Like

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow: Na Berem and Abagworo I dey pity pass. grin

Rochas can come back and be placed on a 12 year ban from participating in any elections. Berem and Abagworo will never be accepted back into the fold. angry They are Pharisees. angry
Okija Juju,how far with ego I si I ga etinye n'ime account m?

angry ?
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by MadCow1: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2014
berem: Okija Juju,how far with ego I si I ga etinye n'ime account m?

angry ?

PDP does not negotiate with Ndi Awusa a.k.a APC.

angry

6 Likes

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

PDP does not negotiate with Ndi Awusa a.k.a APC.

angry
see your life? I am still waiting o!

cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by BrokenTV: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Rochas Okorocha should hold it right there, He is no longer needed in APGA or PDP, including his apostle Abagworo and concubine Berem.

3 Likes

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by mainheart(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2014
well, is good for him
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by cyril10(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2014

angry ?

Another corporate beggar.

8 Likes

Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by Dramadiddy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
cyril10:

Another corporate beggar.
she is just shameless!
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by samuelkaykay(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2014

My bank detail are:

God bless you.
ur location,then email me.
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by meforyou1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2014

angry ?
i told u guys that this berem is a fraud. She is now begging Okija juju to put money into her account. That's the supposedly married girl.
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by eaglechild: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Okorocha!

Why do you love embarrassing yourself?
Re: Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga! by brownlord: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2014
me_for_you: i told u guys that this berem is a fraud. She is now begging Okija juju to put money into her account. That's the supposedly married girl.

Stop spreading lies, berem don marry? If true i just pity the man, morning afternoon, evening lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Lagos State Looked 50 Years Ago (Pics) / The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality. / In Defence Of Diezani Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.