Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298325 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2014
pgo17: Ty pls hw much can i get this to nigeria? www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/017d2f18

Elephone P3000s.....Hold your highness. I will be right back smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by abombom(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2014
How much is d elephone p6i? What r d accesories that cum with d ainol bw1 II?
Where is ur store located in warri. Ama cum over tomoro
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2014
abombom: How much is d elephone p6i? What r d accesories that cum with d ainol bw1 II?
Where is ur store located in warri. Ama cum over tomoro

Accessories that comes with Ainol BW1 II are ;

Accessories:
*Keyboard Case
*Leather Case
*HDMI Cable
*USB Cable
*Touch Pen
*Earphone
*Screen Protector
*OTG Cable
*Charger (UK & EU).

Elephone P6i is loading on an exclusive price smiley Contact me offline before it goes viral here.

As for my store address, its strictly online 24/7 smiley You can always find me here or in my house in Warri if you are within Warri, atleast you would be serve hot tea smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2014
Phone are always available and ready to be delivered....Am allergic to keeping you waiting smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2014
herrlekan:

TYConcepts you just surprised me, I never knew it was the 32gb rom version you are getting for me. All I know is that it has 2gb ram and the colour is gold, TYConcepts You are mouthed. I made a part payment in the morning yesterday and by afternoon the tab was already on its way to Naija, could you all believed that she took me to China just to catch a glimpse of my TAB. More ororo to your elbows, the sky is the beginning for TYConcepts.

Surprised ...Nah, you ain't see nothing yet wink Wait till I deliver exactly at the stipulated time...You can call it "The perfect timing" wink

Yeah....Its the 2gb ram/32gb rom version, Gold color I gat for you smiley

Amen & Amen.....Same to you dear.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
TY ooooo.... Where u dey
Can u help me look up dis tab pls??
" Onda V989"
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Approaching UMI C1....Be apart of it smiley

HIGHLIGHT ;

UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, 13MP, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,500.

If you want it......You can get it
smiley smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
sleemoon:
TY ooooo.... Where u dey
Can u help me look up dis tab pls??
" Onda V989"

Sleemoon dear wink....Have checked up the tab;
ONDA V989 : 2gb ram/32gb rom, Octa core, 9.7inch, 2048x1536px, OS 4.4(KitKat), 2.0MP/8.0MP, Retina Screen, 8000mAh e.t.c @ #36,000......BUT it doesn't come with sim slot, uses external 3G cry
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
tyconcepts:

Sleemoon dear wink....Have checked up the tab;
ONDA V989 : 2gb ram/32gb rom, Octa core, 9.7inch, 2048x1536px, OS 4.4(KitKat), 2.0MP/8.0MP, Retina Screen, 8000mAh e.t.c @ #36,000......BUT it doesn't come with sim slot, uses external 3G cry

WTF!!!! NO sim slot ke?? Wif all d mad specs wey dey d tab body... Mtcheew .... Unto d nxt 1
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
sleemoon:

WTF!!!! NO sim slot ke?? Wif all d mad specs wey dey d tab body... Mtcheew .... Unto d nxt 1

grin...Stick with the one we talked about.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Store is reopened....

Phones are on ground....

Take your pick & see it delivered....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Chai.... Diarisgod oooo!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kolaraf2011: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Thank God that the mods reopened this thread, whatever the reason(s) for the suspension of the thread had been taken care of by her Highness I belief. I miss the thread so much.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2014
cry
We re open for business 1ce again!!! Missed dis thread lyk mofedaku
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2014
kolaraf2011: Thank God that the mods reopened this thread, whatever the reason(s) for the suspension of the thread had been taken care of by her Highness I belief. I miss the thread so much.

I erred and like the prodigal son/daughter, I found my way back smiley I miss this thread and you guys a tone too much. Thank God we are back on.

Sorry I made you guys miss this thread and thanks for missing it. grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2014
We Can't wait to See this Elephone P3000s Here o. The Phone is a must av with Killer Specs. Lets see dis fone on our Market fast, trust shes already fishing for this Whale of a phone... Fingers crossed for the Price.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=vicarsenal][/quote]
D fone mk sense.. Av checkd d specs.. Ty refused to name d price

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Missed the Thread Like 'Kilode'
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2014
kolaraf2011: Thank God that the mods reopened this thread, whatever the reason(s) for the suspension of the thread had been taken care of by her Highness I belief. I miss the thread so much.
Adupe lowo olohun oooo.... For makin dis thread to see anoda day
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
vicarsenal: Missed the Thread Like 'Kilode'

I missed the thread like "WTF"....Never knew it was a huge part of me and others till it went missing for almost 24hours...It was my fault.
Apologises!!!
Thank goodness its back on smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2014
vicarsenal: We Can't wait to See this Elephone P3000s Here o. The Phone is a must av with Killer Specs. Lets see dis fone on our Market fast, trust shes already fishing for this Whale of a phone... Fingers crossed for the Price.

sleemoon:
D fone mk sense.. Av checkd d specs.. Ty refused to name d price

Vicarsenal;
Elephone P3000s has baddass specs and really would suit your desire BUT its still a work in progress, not out in the market cry . Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Sleemoon;
I didn't refuse ooo....The price and phone isn't out yet wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2014
tyconcepts:

Vicarsenal;
Elephone P3000s has baddass specs and really would suit your desire BUT its still a work in progress, not out in the market cry . Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Sleemoon;
I didn't refuse ooo....The price and phone isn't out yet wink

that means i'll wait o, bt if nt out b4 novemba i'll go for G4s
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by harrysteeze: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thank God the thread is open once again. Ty na me order for the samsung class 10 memory card oo. Hope I will be xpecting it today as arranged??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
harrysteeze: Thank God the thread is open once again. Ty na me order for the samsung class 10 memory card oo. Hope I will be xpecting it today as arranged??

Another chance to prove you are safe in dealing with TYCONCEPTS smiley

A nairalander paid for Samsung Class 10 32GB Memory card to be delivered to Port Harcourt.

* #4,000 for the memory card + #500 for courier
Total = #4,500.

Your money in my hands is safer than the one kept in your bank account grin

Bros, as arranged you are receiving it today. Am turning PH up for you grin

Never knew I was dealing with "Harrysteeze" until now. Am loyal
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
pgo17: that means i'll wait o, bt if nt out b4 novemba i'll go for G4s

Whenever you are...You will find me willing grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
No jokes.
I missed this thread and Ty herself for the hours when all i can see when I click is "topic removed or hidden".
Thank God it has being restored.

#This shop is my latest addiction and I need no rehab.

Posted from my sexy & pretty Jiayu G4s with love smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Doubletee13: No jokes.
I missed this thread and Ty herself for the hours when all i can see when I click is "topic removed or hidden".
Thank God it has being restored.

#This shop is my latest addiction and I need no rehab.

Posted from my sexy & pretty Jiayu G4s with lovesmiley

I miss you too my musically inclined FriendyCustomer....King of O'Jaiyu G4s Nation grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
tyconcepts:
[b]*******PHONES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* JAIYU G4S : 4.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1280x720px, OS 4.2, Wifi, Dual 3G Sim(Standard+Micro), 1.7Ghz MTK6592, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass II, 3000mAh, 321ppi, 13mp e.t.c @ #36,000 (Open for Bargain).

*THL 4400 : 5.0inch, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 1280x720px, Corning Gorilla III Glass with GFF full lamination, OS 4.2, Dual 3G Sim, WiFi, MTK6592 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz processor, 8mp, 4400mAh e.t.c @ #30,500 (Open for Bargain).

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #30,000 (Open for Bargain).

* DOOGEE DG550 : 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb ROM, MKT 6592 Octa core 1.7GHz, 1280x720px IPS OGS full lamination screen, Dual Sim(Standard+Micro), OTG, Hotspot, WiFi, 13MP, 2600mAh e.t.c @ #28,000.

==========================================

Class 10(Kingston)16GB SD card @ #2,000.

Class 10(Samsung) 32GB SD card @ #4,000

==========================================[/b]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
All listed phones are available for swift delivery.

If your desired phone/tab is not listed...Send me and count 3days...Viola!!! Its delivered grin

Am certified trusted and tested
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
@ just2endowed;

UMI C1 with all accessories = #26,500....Am opened to reasonable bargain smiley

Kindly edit your Inquiry quote to make the thread less rowdy. Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
"After much debate and thread refreshment,am settling for the cube 9x, Bluetooth wrist watch....it would be a perfect birthday gift for myself"

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.