Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299779 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Greatboko: Arhh, yeah really i had been contemplating either to get phone Or tab. Am using Google Nexus 7 2nd gen. before it was just stolen including my other gadgets recently. I just feel like non of those brand can beat N7. Anyway am attracted to P6i aesthetic but am nt fan of phones higher than 4". Watz ur suggest ?

Seems you ain't a fan of MTK so i'll say Qualcomm snapdragon and a rocking MiUi interface, I give you, Xiaomi Hongomi 1s but then again considering the battery life of your Ex-nexus 7, I'd say THL 4400 now let's glide to Jiayu G4s for your corning gorilla glass, 2gb ram and unlike thy Ex-nexus 7, this has an SD card slot and a smashing 13MP camera ++++ don't get me started on its battery life. What say you? grin

PS : Am sorry for your loss, same happen to me 26-08-2014 but that's already a "story for the gods"...Also am restricted to your choice size of 4" hence i mentioned quite a few.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
In stock>>>>>>Too-stock>>>>>>Over-stocked grin

Highlight;

ELEPHONE P6i : 5.0inch, Quad core, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 960x540px, Dual 3G Sim, OTG, 1.3GHz MTK6582, OS 4.4.2(KitKat), IPS multi touch screen, 2100mAh, WiFi, 5mp/13mp e.t.c @ #19,500

Accessories ; Silicon case, Screen film, Card reader, Cable winder, Phone holder, OTG cable, USB cable, Charger(EU & UK), Touch pen & Earphone.

::..Full Specs To Elephone P6i

As E Dey Hot.... No time grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2014
Morning House
Market is gonna be Smooth Today...
Allez vous au marché!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Charmingsoul: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2014
I haven't shop online b4 but trust this Ty lady I was search the net for a new cheap phone to buy and I saw infinite zero with octa-core and elephant p6i a quad-core pls which is better?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2014
[b]In the spirit of September + Its my birth month (07-09-2014)....Hurray!!!

Here at TYCONCEPTS, we want to let you know we appreciate our friends, clients, silent viewers & Inquires & "guests"...The is no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

In this spirit mentioned above, throughout the month of September and possibly forever, we will be rewarding anyone who purchases a gadget from us with a gift.

Hold it!!! We're not talking of a gift that will expire in a month's time (that's not how we roll) but a gift of long lasting use, value & benefit that will enable you maximize and rock your gadgets to the fullest...Yes to the fullest, even if you decide to port from one gadget to another, the gift will still be useful.

Ladies & Gentlemen, henceforth for EVERY...I mean for EVERY purchase made from TYCONCEPTS, you will be rewarded with a 16GB/32GB CLASS 10 SD CARD. . .

Loaded to the brim with HD games on your request and you never have to worry about running out of space.[/b]

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Charmingsoul: I haven't shop online b4 but trust this Ty lady I was search the net for a new cheap phone to buy and I saw infinite zero with octa-core and elephant p6i a quad-core pls which is better?

Charming soul...(indeed am charmed) wink....Your trust cant be betrayed when you go "tyconceptically", this i promise you.....Back to the matter.

Infinix Zero for some obvious reasons shouldn't be compared to Elephone P6i coz its specs are higher given that its Octa core and 8gb rom size but am not impressed with its 1920mAh battery capacity embarassed
Too serve as an equal and even more than I present to you >>>>Doogee DG550.

Check full specs from here ; :::...Doogee Dg550 Full Specs...:::
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Charmingsoul: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Charming soul...(indeed am charmed) wink....Your trust cant be betrayed when you go "tyconceptically", this i promise you.....Back to the matter.

Infinix Zero for some obvious reasons shouldn't be compared to Elephone P6i coz its specs are higher given that its Octa core and 8gb rom size but am not impressed with its 1920mAh battery capacity embarassed
Too serve as an equal and even more than I present to you >>>>Doogee DG550.

Check full specs from here ; :::...Doogee Dg550 Full Specs...:::
its cool can it be upgraded to kitkat
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Charmingsoul: its cool can it be upgraded to kitkat

Yes but for now upgrade isn't not available....I gave you this as option for its Octacore make-up, picture quality of 13MP, battery life of 2600mah, sleeky nature, soft and "charming" general characteristics wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
vicarsenal: Morning House
Market is gonna be Smooth Today...
Allez vous au marché!

Am gonna have a good day!
You are gonna have a good day!!
We all are gonna have a good!!!

God bless our hustle smiley

PS : I need to go dust my J.S.S note French notebooks before I understand this your French grin I sucked at it since way back.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2014
In Stock>>>>>>>Too-Stock>>>>>>>Over-Stock smiley

UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,500.

Accessories ; Silicon case, Screen film, Card reader, Cable winder, Phone holder, OTG cable, USB cable, Charger(EU & UK), Touch pen

::..Full Specs Of UMI C1

As E Dey Hot... grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Charmingsoul: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Yes but for now upgrade isn't not available....I gave you this as option for its Octacore make-up, picture quality of 13MP, battery life of 2600mah, sleeky nature, soft and "charming" general characteristics wink
thanks I like the way u talk I will gt back at u
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by avicky(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
https://anton008.com/elephone-p6i-review/

Elephone p6i review. Read and be convinced. I use this phone and it rocks big time. People think it's an iphone6.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by avicky(f): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
tyconcepts: [b]In the spirit of September + Its my birth month (07-09-2014)....Hurray!!!

Here at TYCONCEPTS, we want to let you know we appreciate our friends, clients, silent viewers & Inquires & "guests"...The is no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

In this spirit mentioned above, throughout the month of September and possibly forever, we will be rewarding anyone who purchases a gadget from us with a gift.

Hold it!!! We're not talking of a gift that will expire in a month's time (that's not how we roll) but a gift of long lasting use, value & benefit that will enable you maximize and rock your gadgets to the fullest...Yes to the fullest, even if you decide to port from one gadget to another, the gift will still be useful.

Ladies & Gentlemen, henceforth for EVERY...I mean for EVERY purchase made from TYCONCEPTS, you will be rewarded with a 16GB/32GB CLASS 10 SD CARD. . .

Loaded to the brim with HD games on your request and you never have to worry about running out of space.[/b]

Wow! So kind of you even if i am not a beneficiary.
Happy birthday in advance.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Charmingsoul: thanks I like the way u talk I will gt back at u

I talk that way coz am Charmed……Thanks.

When you have made the ultimate choice of which phone/tab to settle for....A Class 10 16gb SD card awaits you with open arms. I will be glad to be your No1 Errand Girl
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
avicky:

Wow! So kind of you even if i am not a beneficiary.
Happy birthday in advance.

You can still share in my generosity you know wink Am all in with my net spread out to catch even the fishes that has being caught before.
Thanks ma'am for the wishes...Oya chop vanilla flavoured cake grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
16gb class 10 SD card for free through out September Iya laje you no do me well at all ooo....Why this awuf no dey when I buy my own? *Sobbing*
But then what a way to celebrate your birthday....So considerate and indeed customer centric.

Happy Birthday in adv...Best of the best boss lady.

Posted from my fresh & classy Jiayu G4S smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by uzomba(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
hello ty ve been following ur shop for a while now, n its been an interesting experience. i need a phone but bn checking around. pls btw doogee 550 and Mlais Note Pro which one will u advise. hw much is Mlais Note Pro . thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
uzomba: hello ty ve been following ur shop for a while now, n its been an interesting experience. i need a phone but bn checking around. pls btw doogee 550 and Mlais Note Pro which one will u advise. hw much is Mlais Note Pro . thanks

Doogee DG550 is 1gb ram while Mlais Note Pro is 2gb ++++ other specs but both are Octacore phones with decent battery life. Your choice will be determined by your budget smiley
* Doogee DG550 is #28,000 with all accessories...See full specs here ; Doogee DG550

* The Mlais Note Pro is slated for #35,000 with all accessories for now.....

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Doubletee13: 16gb class 10 SD card for free through out September Iya laje you no do me well at all ooo....Why this awuf no dey when I buy my own? *Sobbing*
But then what a way to celebrate your birthday....So considerate and indeed customer centric.

Happy Birthday in adv...Best of the best boss lady.

Posted from my fresh & classy Jiayu G4S smiley

I can't help myself....The surprises keeps popping up and surprising me the surpriser wink

Sob not Duke of Jiayu G4s County...We have a proposed deal incoming so this 16gb SD card awuf would manifest in your life proper wink

Thanks for the bday wishes in adv....Goto that Mama Obiora bar besides your crib, order any drink of your choice, you might even involve point-n-kill to the flex...Bills on me grin

TYCONCEPTS toh capable...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ymodulus: "Needed 2pcs of phones (one for me & one for my client but was too busy to get for myself.....**thinking who could do this for me at a moderate price*, TYCONCEPTS came to mind, immediately I buzzed her up, no long thing we settled for 2pcs of umi c1....Money exchange hands and since I wanted a fast process, I choose Dhl as my courier option)big boy).....It took her same day of payment to purchase, ship and gave me tracking number. Phones arrived according to estimated delivery time, all accessories intact + a well maintained communication and speed of process"

TYCONCEPTS is hereby endorsed.

Coming from a boss in importation....Am humbled. Thanks for counting TYCONCEPTS worthy of a deal.

PS : Y'all in case you don't know who YMODULUS is....Google is your friend grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
It was the kind of day you would wish for....Need I tell you I have got a family on here that are totally amazing and deserves absolutely nothing but the best....

I got mad love for you all...You make me want to keep giving my best and disappointing you isn't a course I want to ace I'd rather keep having it as carry-over wink

@Vicarsenal & @Sleemoon....The 16gb Card Awuf September Promo spills to you as your transaction is still W.I.P (Work In Progress).

TYCONCEPTS for exceptional delivery smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
tyconcepts: [b]=======First of all....Introduction=======

TYCONCEPTS is based in Warri, Delta State (forget all what those comedians have made you believe about Warri, there's no place I'd rather be) BUT our services and products are used everywhere in Nigeria and Abroad. We use different trusted and tested courier agents to deliver irrespective of where you are basedsmiley

Towns, Cities and Countries we have successfully delivered to from our Warri, Delta State base;

****Within Nigeria****

* Lagos (pay-on-delivery & pay-before-delivery services)
* Abuja
* Minna
*Benin (Personal delivery)
* Jos
*Lafia, Nasarawa
* Makurdi
* Benue
* Yenagoa
* Bayelsa
* Onitsha
* Delta (Personal deliveries within Warri, Ughelli, Kwale, Sapele, Ozoro, Abraka e.t.c)
* Kaduna
* Zaria
* Enugu
* Owerri
* Ondo
* Akure
* Oshogbo
* Ile-Ife
* Ilesha
* Ibadan
* Oyo
* Ado-Ekiti

****Outside Nigeria****

* Johannesburg, South Africa

If your location isn't listed here....Be the first to announce us there.

PS - The face and voice behind TYCONCEPTS is a female's own so don't keep been surprised when you call and hear a feminine voice grin What a man can do, a woman can do too....Gbam!!![/b]
Ogun state, sango/otta
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Two request for Elephone P6i (the toast of the moment) came through.....Delivery was swift, same day, and smooth....Clients got their Class 10 16gb SD card to flex their phones with as promised....I could imagine the smiles on their faces when they discovered the promise was the realest thing ever.

You can never go wrong when you shop with TYCONCEPTS grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mikados: Ogun state, sango/otta

Gbam!!!
Am updating the list of states, cities and countries TYCONCEPTS has delivered to successfully >>>>>>Mikados was the first to announce us in Ogun State, Sango/Otta...Take hugs smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am feeling so happy this evening

Dunno If Nah the awuf memory card or knowing TY Concepts.Yoney you are the best jaree.

Meanwhile am warming up for the 2 Elephone P6i phones I ordered.I believe I will come back again tomorrow to whistle how Ty has done me good with the P6i
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
whizbrain: Am feeling so happy this evening

Dunno If Nah the awuf memory card or knowing TY Concepts.Yoney you are the best jaree.

Meanwhile am warming up for the 2 Elephone P6i phones I ordered.I believe I will come back again tomorrow to whistle how Ty has done me good with the P6i

The total package is to make you happy (TYCONCEPTS + awuf 2pcs 16gb SD cards to go with your already ordered 2pcs Elephone P6i)....

To serve you sweet me pass party rice grin

You know swift & exceptional delivery is in my DNA so tomorrow will not be an exception.....Countdown!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pesin dun buy from Oyo before?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hardeshyna: Pesin dun buy from Oyo before?

Yes but we are ready to roll the wheels there again at your order....Oya select!!! grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Yes but we are ready to roll the wheels there again at your order....Oya select!!! grin
Taaa... Mk I go lasgidi.... Can't wait to lay my hands on my cube nxt wk...
Hardeshyna=sleemoon
As e dey hot
As it dey hot
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Taaa... Mk I go lasgidi.... Can't wait to lay my hands on my cube nxt wk...
Hardeshyna=sleemoon
As e dey hot
As it dey hot

You know your Cube is ready to TALK the TALK whenever and wherever....All you have to do is say the word and see it tended to wink

In my usual Warri tone, I would repeat As E Dey Hot.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2014
vicarsenal:

Got Me Blushing.

Blush all you can dear....When your THL 5000 + your awuf class 10 16gb SD card lands + the other many many things that accompanies shopping with TYCONCEPTS, you will do more than just blush smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2014
avicky: https://anton008.com/elephone-p6i-review/

Elephone p6i review. Read and be convinced. I use this phone and it rocks big time. People think it's an iphone6.

This coming from a confirmed and happy user of Elephone P6i, you can't go wrong choosing it.
A hawt phone at #19,500.....Like seriously you can't help not being impressed smiley
Avicky.....I appreciate you tyconceptically....You make me wanna say "I owe you" wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.