Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298288 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by just2endowed: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
tyconcepts: @ just2endowed;

UMI C1 with all accessories = #26,500....Am opened to reasonable bargain smiley

Kindly edit your Inquiry quote to make the thread less rowdy. Thanks

where should we now bargain
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
sleemoon: "After much debate and thread refreshment,am settling for the cube 9x, Bluetooth wrist watch....it would be a perfect birthday gift for myself"

Finally at last grin

When is the birthday? We might have a chance to celebrate it the "TYCONCEPTS" way.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
just2endowed:

where should we now bargain

Its your call Sir smiley You can contact me offline.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
****For the records;****

A nairalander who would like to remain "undercover" has booked down UMI C1, the "Quad Core Killer" from the incoming stock.

You can still be a part of the "Quad Core Killer"

#Team UMI C1 smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2014
westwinds: I recently dealt with this lady... na 100% o..... I cannot fault any of her doings.. Carry on...you go reach your destiny(ation) IJN

I never knew you are the "Mr Asemota" who bought that Elephone P6i + Romoss sense4 power bank in Benin until now smiley.
Second only to the Oba of the ancient kingdom of....., I greet you specially.
Thanks for the kind words.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
We are open to "Reasonable Bargain" on all our phones....

Oya play ball grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
tyconcepts: We are open to "Reasonable Bargain" on all our phones....

Oya play ball grin

Open for bargain? After I bought abi? Diaris God ooo.

Posted from my Sexy & Hottie Jiayu G4ssmiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Doubletee13:

Open for bargain? After I bought abi? Diaris God ooo.

Posted from my Sexy & Hottie Jiayu G4ssmiley

Singing****They see me rolling....they hating**** tongue

Its few hours to my birth month and few days to my birthday so am in that "let it go round" mood smiley

Sorry dearie but you can still be part of the "Bargain Prices" abi na the Jiayu G4s you wan use forever?

Watch this page....The goodie bag D' Prince sang about would be unveiled in here.

#Virgo And Proud wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

Singing****They see me rolling....they hating**** tongue

Its few hours to my birth month and few days to my birthday so am in that "let it go round" mood smiley

Sorry dearie but you can still be part of the "Bargain Prices" abi na the Jiayu G4s you wan use forever?

Watch this page....The goodie bag D' Prince sang about would be unveiled in here.

#Virgo And Proud wink

Haba....Chei na phones I wan take all my small savings buy you this TY? I don buy for myself and my woman(she is the one using the Xiaomi 1s). Even if I get the money, phone no be wetin I go dey change like woman wei dey see her period smiley

Posted from my sweet & sexy Jiayu G4s smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Doubletee13:

Haba....Chei na phones I wan take all my small savings buy you this TY? I don buy for myself and my woman(she is the one using the Xiaomi 1s). Even if I get the money, phone no be wetin I go dey change like woman wei dey see her period smiley

Posted from my sweet & sexy Jiayu G4s smiley

Hahahahahaha grin

I had being wanting to ask where is the "Xiaomi 1s" since all he posting has being from "Jiayu G4s"....Now my jealousy just raised to power 1m embarassed
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
@Mikados,
Have being trying to talk to you on BBM but all msgs are undelivered.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

Finally at last grin

When is the birthday? We might have a chance to celebrate it the "TYCONCEPTS" way.
10over10 is d date...
I no b olodo ... I dnt score 9over10 in a test... Na 10ten....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

Hahahahahaha grin

I had being wanting to ask where is the "Xiaomi 1s" since all he posting has being from "Jiayu G4s"....Now my jealousy just raised to power 1m embarassed

Nah....You need not be jealous TY, I gat madt loff for you smiley
I will be unto you for another phone shortly, a pal wants to get one but yet to decide.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
sleemoon:
10over10 is d date...
I no b olodo ... I dnt score 9over10 in a test... Na 10ten....

No wonder you are so special to me wink

10/10....We be doing it "my way"....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Doubletee13:

Nah....You need not be jealous TY, I gat madt loff for you smiley
I will be unto you for another phone shortly, a pal wants to get one but yet to decide.

***Jealousy tamed at the mention of "another order" grin***

You know am ever willing to be your No 1 Errand Girl.

PS : For your tab/phone shopping....You should be sending me.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

No wonder you are so special to me wink

10/10....We be doing it "my way"....

And what's ur way oooo?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month Beautiful People!!!

We at TYCONCEPTS recognize your part in our success story and here is wishing you all you have ever wished us for a very successful September.

Its gonna be a SEPTEMBER to REMEMBER smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
SEPTEMBER say hello to AINOL AX9 grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2014
To launch us into September properly grin

First order of the month came in from a Kaymu client for Jiayu G4s with all accessories.... Express delivery to Akure...
Even offered pay-on-delivery for him ***Yes it can be arranged where it can fly***

He earned a gift as the first buyer of my birth month, but he is yet to find out grin

You get valid freebies when you go TYCONCEPTS in September wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
[b]*******FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF AINOL AX9*******

Brand Name : Ainol

Model : Numy 3G AX9

Screen Size : 9.7inch

Screen Resolution : 1024x768px

Screen Type : IPS Capacitive Multi Touch Screen

Colors : 16million Colors

CPU : MTK8382 Quad core 1.3GHz

GPU : Mali-400MP

RAM : 1GB
ROM : 8GB
Maximum Expansion Memory up to 32GB

SIM Card Slot : Single Sim

SIM Card Type : Standard

Frequency Bands : 2G -GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G - 2100MHz

Wifi : 802.11g/b/n

Camera : Front camera - 0.3MP, Rear camera - 5.0MP

G-Sensor : Yes

Bluetooth Connectivity : 4.0

Software Support ;

Office Suite

Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF Reader

Email

Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.

IM

Facebook, MSN, GTALK, SKYPE(voice call supported)

Games: Support 3D Game

Surfing : Youtube, Facebook, Google Browser

More Applications ;

Over 20,000 applications available with Google Market

Multi-Media ;

Video :

AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MKV, VOB,WEBM

Audio :

MP3, APE, OGG, AAC, AMR,FLAC

Picture :

JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF

E-Book :

PDF, TXT etc.

Language : Support Multi-language

Battery : Built-In Lithium 6000mAH

Power Device : AC Adapter Input 100/240V output 5V-2

I/O Ports ;

1 x Micro USB Slot

1 x TF Card Slot

1 x SIM Slot

1 x Earphone Jack  

Accessories:
*Keyboard Case
*Leather Case
*USB Cable
*Touch Pen
*Earphone
*Screen Protector
*OTG Cable
*Charger (UK & EU)

Price = You get a chance to tell me the price you want it for.

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384

All communication channels are open 24/7.

TYCONCEPTS.... Best for Less.[/b]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
tyconcepts:

Like play...Like play Mikados is locked on this thread grin An oldie nairalander (2006), the data loss tsunami got nothing on him.

Your payment for Cube Talk 9x 2gb/32gb + UMI C1 with fully loaded accessories to be delivered all the way to Sango-Otta is acknowledged.

For a stress free transaction and warm reception, am throwing in an Original car charger + Another gift you will discover when you open your package grin

*******THE PAYMENT/ORDER*******

Right here in this "shop-right"....The customers are kings & queens and its only sane to serve them as the royalties they are grin

*******THE DELIVERY VIA DHL*******

Its TYCONCEPTS again wink

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
And Jiayu G4s delivery to Akure came through smoothly smiley
5hours delivery, same day from Warri to Akure, smooth and simple.
It was a pay-on-delivery deal...Phone exchange hands and viola, we smiling to the bank.
Client is happy (he fell in love with Jiayu G4s on first sight) and we are pleased to climax smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
tyconcepts:
*******THE DELIVERY VIA DHL*******

Its TYCONCEPTS again wink
True to her word I got my parcel @ d DHL office this morning. Thumps up T&YCONCEPTS!

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Taaaaaa!!
Me love my cube9x... Nobody can take her from me
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mikados: True to her word I got my parcel @ d DHL office this morning. Thumps up T&YCONCEPTS!

I appreciate you specially Sir. It was an honor to serve you and I'm happy you are happy with your Cube & Umi...

Spread your mat on this thread, its your home grin

Clear road..... Mikados is a certified VIP grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
sleemoon:

Taaaaaa!!
Me love my cube9x... Nobody can take her from me

Gbam!!!
You and your Cube na holy matrimonial....20man sha fall if anyone cross una lane wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Now...In a bid to make it actually a SEPTEMBER to REMEMBER something struck my mind....Unveiling tomorrow smiley

Some already knows what it is wink

Others stay glue to find out.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month House
Surely it'll be a September to Remember for Good
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
vicarsenal: Happy New Month House
Surely it'll be a September to Remember for Good

Surely...

It pleases my heart that you still use TYCONCEPTS details as your signature since 15-08-2014 till now. There is a special place angels resides, that's were you abode...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Good morning Beautiful People smiley

[b]*******PHONES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* JAIYU G4S : 4.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1280x720px, OS 4.2, Wifi, Dual 3G Sim(Standard+Micro), 1.7Ghz MTK6592, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass II, 3000mAh, 321ppi, 13mp e.t.c @ #35,000.

*THL 4400 : 5.0inch, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 1280x720px, Corning Gorilla III Glass with GFF full lamination, OS 4.2, Dual 3G Sim, WiFi, MTK6592 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz processor, 8mp, 4400mAh e.t.c @ #30,500 (Open for Bargain).

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #30,000 (Open for Bargain).

* DOOGEE DG550 : 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb ROM, MKT 6592 Octa core 1.7GHz, 1280x720px IPS OGS full lamination screen, Dual Sim(Standard+Micro), OTG, Hotspot, WiFi, 13MP, 2600mAh e.t.c @ #28,000.

* UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,500.

* ELEPHONE P6i : 5.0inch, Quad core, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 960x540px, Dual 3G Sim, OTG, 1.3GHz MTK6582, OS 4.4.2(KitKat), IPS multi touch screen, 2100mAh, WiFi, 5mp/13mp e.t.c @ #19,500.

==========================================

Class 10(Kingston)16GB SD card @ #2,000.

==========================================[/b]

We restock every hour grin (New phones with badass specifications & lowcost prices coming your way in a bit)...If your desired phone/tab isn't listed here....Just send me to get it and I will with speed because your wish is my every command.

#SeptemberNation wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2014
@Icansimi;

Am so sorry this is coming late but its better late than never smiley
Happy Belated Birthday to you (A client who later became a friend and getting closer to being a brother). May your steps be ordered in the right direction. May God raise men/women to speak good on your behalf when you are not there. May you grow in leaps and bounds in all areas of life. I celebrate with you now and I will in years to come smiley

God Bless you and the good people of Minna.

#SeptemberNation

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
@Princeparis....The wheels has touch down Lagos, your UMI C1(White) will join you today. My agent will reach you shortly...

@Herrlekan.... We are turning Lagos up for you, Ainol AX7 Flame (2gb ram/32gb rom, Gold) can't wait to be joined to you in holy matrimony smiley. Agent would soon reach you.

Confirm when you take receipt respectively wink We are on the clock.

Your patronage is highly appreciated.

PS - The other thing we talked about on whatsapp is certain...My word is my bond.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.