Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298303 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by herrlekan(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
tyconcepts: @Princeparis....The wheels has touch down Lagos, your UMI C1(White) will join you today. My agent will reach you shortly...

@Herrlekan.... We are turning Lagos up for you, Ainol AX7 Flame (2gb ram/32gb rom, Gold) can't wait to be joined to you in holy matrimony smiley. Agent would soon reach you.

Confirm when you take receipt respectively wink We are on the clock.

Your patronage is highly appreciated.

PS - The other thing we talked about on whatsapp is certain...My word is my bond.

I'm patiently waiting like the patient dog that eat the fastest bone grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
[b]=======First of all....Introduction=======

TYCONCEPTS is based in Warri, Delta State (forget all what those comedians have made you believe about Warri, there's no place I'd rather be) BUT our services and products are used everywhere in Nigeria and Abroad. We use different trusted and tested courier agents to deliver irrespective of where you are basedsmiley

Towns, Cities and Countries we have successfully delivered to from our Warri, Delta State base;

****Within Nigeria****

* Lagos (pay-on-delivery & pay-before-delivery services)
* Abuja
* Minna
*Benin (Personal delivery)
* Jos
*Lafia, Nasarawa
* Makurdi
* Benue
* Yenagoa
* Bayelsa
* Onitsha
* Delta (Personal deliveries within Warri, Ughelli, Kwale, Sapele, Ozoro, Abraka e.t.c)
* Kaduna
* Zaria
* Enugu
* Owerri
* Ondo
* Akure
* Oshogbo
* Ile-Ife
* Ilesha
* Ibadan
* Oyo
* Ado-Ekiti

****Outside Nigeria****

* Johannesburg, South Africa

If your location isn't listed here....Be the first to announce us there.

PS - The face and voice behind TYCONCEPTS is a female's own so don't keep been surprised when you call and hear a feminine voice grin What a man can do, a woman can do too....Gbam!!![/b]

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
tyconcepts: Now...In a bid to make it actually a SEPTEMBER to REMEMBER something struck my mind....Unveiling tomorrow smiley

Some already knows what it is wink

Others stay glue to find out.
Am still waiting dou... Nd I hate it wen u kip me waiting
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by icansimi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
tyconcepts: @Icansimi;

Am so sorry this is coming late but its better late than never smiley
Happy Belated Birthday to you (A client who later became a friend and getting closer to being a brother). May your steps be ordered in the right direction. May God raise men/women to speak good on your behalf when you are not there. May you grow in leaps and bounds in all areas of life. I celebrate with you now and I will in years to come smiley

God Bless you and the good people of Minna.

#SeptemberNation

TY my TY,
I am also sorry that I am acknowledging this beautiful birthday message just now......been on official, concentrated runs!! I say big AMENs to this powerful prayer. But wait a second.....dont you think with this APOSTOLIC prayers & wishes, you should stop this our biz and land urself on the podium? lolzz.

Thanks alot. I wish you could be DHLed or EMSed to Minna 4d pareee.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
icansimi:

TY my TY,
I am also sorry that I am acknowledging this beautiful birthday message just now......been on official, concentrated runs!! I say big AMENs to this powerful prayer. But wait a second.....dont you think with this APOSTOLIC prayers & wishes, you should stop this our biz and land urself on the podium? lolzz.

Thanks alot. I wish you could be DHLed or EMSed to Minna 4d pareee.

If I don't wish you well...who will grin....I think I will give full consideration to the "Apostolic" thingy, at least on the podium would be on top of the world and in front of the crowd.

I can be DHLed or EMSed to Minna + Am not expensive to please, a bottle of Jezlin(vanilla flavour) would be just fine wink

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ma'am TY....I like your style I swear, you always find a way of mixing business with fun and carrying all along. Your post sometimes makes me smile or laugh out loud. This thread is home for me mehn!!!

Sent from my sweet & gorgeous Jiayu G4s smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
I did a small transaction with Ty and she surprised me. Being a woman and all. I know a lot of men on this NL that would give you hell once they collect your money. She delivered on her promises.
I will definitely patronise her, again and again.

@ Ty kudos to you and keep getting better.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by herrlekan(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Just got my ainol ax7 flame octacore kit kat android tablet 2gb ram + 32gb rom version from the Iyalaje 1 of Nairaland as promised today. She delivered with all the accessories that waka follow the tab. I'm highly impressed with the way she relates with her clients, thumbs up for her and 3 gbosas. Someone else told me this version is yet to be produced but tyconcepts goes the extra mile to get it done. I'm yet to charge the tab, don't expect any review for now. I will upload the screenshots later. Watch out.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by midworld: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
nice job you are doing !
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
midworld: nice job you are doing !

Great boss...I appreciate your kind words. God bless you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Doubletee13: Ma'am TY....I like your style I swear, you always find a way of mixing business with fun and carrying all along. Your post sometimes makes me smile or laugh out loud. This thread is home for me mehn!!!

Sent from my sweet & gorgeous Jiayu G4s smiley

For me its beyond business...Have created a family here (you all are beyond mere customers/clients). Business cum pleasure makes a thread worth your while.

Is really soothing knowing I make you keep coming back here....Never leave!!!

PS : You intimidating us with this your "posted from my Jiayu G4s" tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
It's been long I commented here.Yoney is really a nice person, very trust worthy and above all patient.She always takes time to explain things out,even when she has to do it over and over again.She goes beyond imagination trying to satisfy her customers.I have never seen a seller who have customer relationship like her.Yoney,Iyalaje1 of naira land keep it up.We will continue doing biz together,as long as you remain the TY I know.

I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
By dere ways we shall know them... As it dey hot!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
herrlekan: Just got my ainol ax7 flame octacore kit kat android tablet 2gb ram + 32gb rom version from the Iyalaje 1 of Nairaland as promised today. She delivered with all the accessories that waka follow the tab. I'm highly impressed with the way she relates with her clients, thumbs up for her and 3 gbosas. Someone else told me this version is yet to be produced but tyconcepts goes the extra mile to get it done. I'm yet to charge the tab, don't expect any review for now. I will upload the screenshots later. Watch out.

When someone gives me a chance to be useful...I go the whole length to give maximum satisfaction.

Yes...You wanted Ainol Ax7 flame 2gb ram/32gb rom version, I told the manufacturer my beloved client needs this particular version and viola!!! They produced it just for you grin

Am happy you got your desired gadget....When you call me Iyalaje 1 of Nairaland, e dey ginger my sense and make me want to earn the name properly coz am still a "work in progress". Thanks for your patronage.

We patiently await screen shots and review.
Enjoy Ainol...
Enjoy Life...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
princeparis: I did a small transaction with Ty and she surprised me. Being a woman and all. I know a lot of men on this NL that would give you hell once they collect your money. She delivered on her promises.
I will definitely patronise her, again and again.

@ Ty kudos to you and keep getting better.

You call it small transaction Sir shocked....To me its a big deal, trusting someone you don't know with your hard earned cash is a great deal.
I'm happy you are happy and we are all happy.
I appreciate you specially Sir.... Permit me to say "Your highness".
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hardeshyna: By dere ways we shall know them... As it dey hot!!!

Exactly bro..."As E Dey Hot". Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Exactly bro..."As E Dey Hot". Thanks.
Lol... U. Welcome ... Hoping to do business wif u soon
Watch out for dis space
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
whizbrain: It's been long I commented here.Yoney is really a nice person, very trust worthy and above all patient.She always takes time to explain things out,even when she has to do it over and over again.She goes beyond imagination trying to satisfy her customers.I have never seen a seller who have customer relationship like her.Yoney,Iyalaje1 of naira land keep it up.We will continue doing biz together,as long as you remain the TY I know.

I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!

Whizbrain, like I told you on Whatsapp..." Am stuck on you" like you are stuck on me.
Your words makes me want to improve daily and serve you guys better in the best and fast possible way I can with God helping.

NB : Am gradually reading your first story on Nairaland wink...

@All...Yoney = TYCONCEPTS smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its a wrap for the day smiley

* Successful delivery in Lagos to @princeparis(UMI C1) & @herrlekan(Ainol AX7 flame 2gb/32gb).

* Successful delivery to Owerri a non-nairalander (Romoss sense4 power bank).

* Countless inquiries.

* Real life testimonies.

Thanks to all our "FamilyClients" for the referrals, patronage, calls, text messages, bbm pings, whatsapp and mails. We are TYCONCEPTS because of YOU.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Ymodulus: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
"Needed 2pcs of phones (one for me & one for my client but was too busy to get for myself.....**thinking who could do this for me at a moderate price*, TYCONCEPTS came to mind, immediately I buzzed her up, no long thing we settled for 2pcs of umi c1....Money exchange hands and since I wanted a fast process, I choose Dhl as my courier option)big boy).....It took her same day of payment to purchase, ship and gave me tracking number. Phones arrived according to estimated delivery time, all accessories intact + a well maintained communication and speed of process"

TYCONCEPTS is hereby endorsed.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dellaziz(m): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2014
tyconcepts: @ just2endowed;

UMI C1 with all accessories = #26,500....Am opened to reasonable bargain smiley

Kindly edit your Inquiry quote to make the thread less rowdy. Thanks

what is the battery Mah of this phone...and you didn't show the full specs
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:25am On Sep 03, 2014
dellaziz:

what is the battery Mah of this phone...and you didn't show the full specs

The battery capacity is 2430mAh. The full specs has being lost somewhere in the thread, plz click link to check the specs ; :::..Full Specifications Of UMI C1..:::

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by imagrg(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2014
This woman! Though I have not met you before, I am eager to do business with you in Benin soonest so that I can see that man in woman flesh face-to-face! You must be very interesting!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2014
imagrg: This woman! Though I have not met you before, I am eager to do business with you in Benin soonest so that I can see that man in woman flesh face-to-face! You must be very interesting!

Am eagerly and patiently looking forward to sealing a deal with you...All the roads would lead to Benin that day as I deliver to you personally & tyconceptically smiley

Am a woman on the outside but my moves are so man-like though am still a "work in progress"....Am trying to be interesting each day to serve you guys better and people like yourself are the wind behind my sail. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Service Per Excellence.. If her Pre-Sales service is dis awesome, i wonder how her After-Sales service would be, Her Customer Care Center (CC) is better and faster than that of the NETWORK I use.. She updates U like an APP as ur Goods move in transit frm China till it Reaches U....Surely she's the Iyalaje ONE of NL...No Rival!
Keep Doing It.. God Be With U...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2014
vicarsenal: Service Per Excellence.. If her Pre-Sales service is dis awesome, i wonder how her After-Sales service would be, Her Customer Care Center (CC) is better and faster than that of the NETWORK I use.. She updates U like an APP as ur Goods move in transit frm China till it Reaches U....Surely she's the Iyalaje ONE of NL...No Rival!
Keep Doing It.. God Be With U...

For the records....
Your post made my day already...Coming from someone who I have not delivered to and whose order is being pending for some reasons, I think I owe you maximum satisfaction than the one you already have...You ain't seen nothing yet grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2014
tyconcepts:

For the records....
Your post made my day already...Coming from someone who I have not delivered to and whose order is being pending for some reasons, I think I owe you maximum satisfaction than the one you already have...You ain't seen nothing yet grin

Got Me Blushing.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2014
vicarsenal:

Got Me Blushing.
Hey mister!!! My eyes re on u.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Beautiful people....
Sorry there was a bit of silence on this page for a few hours, the hustle today was majorly offline wink + other many many things....

Updating>>>>>>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Stocked >>>>>>>Over-stocked>>>>>>>Too-stocked

* Elephone P6i
* UMI C1
* Doogee DG550
* Xiaomi Hongomi 1s
* THL 4400
* Ainol AX9

Am the one you should be calling for your mobile shopping.

No1 Errand Girl Toh Ready grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Greatboko...Have being watching you on 3D grin....Step in, you don't pay to say what's on your mind.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Greatboko(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
tyconcepts: @Greatboko...Have being watching you on 3D grin....Step in, you don't pay to say what's on your mind.
Arhh, yeah really i had been contemplating either to get phone Or tab. Am using Google Nexus 7 2nd gen. before it was just stolen including my other gadgets recently. I just feel like non of those brand can beat N7. Anyway am attracted to P6i aesthetic but am nt fan of phones higher than 4". Watz ur suggest ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.