Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299767 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
vicarsenal:
Yesternight i dreamt i was having a long Chit Chat with Obama on ma THL 5000... Can't Wait... Gotta do a nice review of this friendly Beast frm China..

Hello FAM (I call you FAM coz that's how I see you) smiley
Your THL 5000 will touch down Lagos tomorrow, fully loaded with accessories + Free 16gb class 10 SD card to flex the MONSTER with smiley

Accessories that comes with your THL5000;
* Phone pouch
* Silicon case
* Android robot shaped OTG plug
* Card reader
* Earphone
* USB cable
* Screen protector
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
* Charger (EU & US)
* Class 10 16gb SD card (A gift for you)
* HD games + Applications (Only at your request)
* TYCONCEPTS receipt

PS : If you think patience isn't a virtue, then you have not met Vicarsenal smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME....HERE IS THE RETWEET grin

[b]In the spirit of September + Its my birth month (07-09-2014)....Hurray!!!

Here at TYCONCEPTS, we want to let you know we appreciate our friends, clients, silent viewers & Inquires & "guests"...The is no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

In this spirit mentioned above, throughout the month of September and possibly forever, we will be rewarding anyone who purchases a gadget from us with a gift.

Hold it!!! We're not talking of a gift that will expire in a month's time (that's not how we roll) but a gift of long lasting use, value & benefit that will enable you maximize and rock your gadgets to the fullest...Yes to the fullest, even if you decide to port from one gadget to another, the gift will still be useful.

Ladies & Gentlemen, henceforth for EVERY...I mean for EVERY purchase made from TYCONCEPTS, you will be rewarded with a 16GB/32GB CLASS 10 SD CARD. . .

Loaded to the brim with Applications & HD games on your request and you never have to worry about running out of space.[/b]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by uzomba(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
tyconcepts:

Doogee DG550 is 1gb ram while Mlais Note Pro is 2gb ++++ other specs but both are Octacore phones with decent battery life. Your choice will be determined by your budget smiley
* Doogee DG550 is #28,000 with all accessories..
.See full specs here ; Doogee DG550

* The Mlais Note Pro is slated for #35,000 with all accessories for now.....

Thank you.

hello TY pls i want to know how long it will take to arrive kano. the specs of the Mlais Note pro u re offering and the accessories. i want to be the first to register ty in kano. thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
uzomba:

hello TY pls i want to know how long it will take to arrive kano. the specs of the Mlais Note pro u re offering and the accessories. i want to be the first to register ty in kano. thanks

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
uzomba:

It will take 3 working days to get to Kano via EMS for safety given the distance.
You got Kano covered just as we have you covered wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by uzomba(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
ok am waiting for specs and accessories list tankx
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
uzomba:
ok am waiting for specs and accessories list tankx

HIGHLIGHTS OF MLAIS NOTE PRO;

* Powered by mt6592 Octa Core Processor.

* Comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM.

* Equipped with a 5.5 inch, IPS, OGS, hardened glass, 720p resolution display with Gorilla Glass Protection.

* Runs Android 4.4 Kitkat.

* Expandable storage up to 64 GB.

* NFC, OTG (on the go) and Miracast Support and Fingerprint sensor.

* Supports Dual Sim, dual active and standby.

* Supports 3G data connection up to HSDPA+ and HSUPA speeds.

* Ultra thin at 7.5 mm thickness and 2.5 mm narrow bezel.

* Underneath isĀ  a massive 3200mAh battery with good performance.

ACCESSORIES;
* Silicon case
* Android robot OTG plug
* Screen protector
* Cable winder
* USB cable
* Phone holder
* Earphone
* Charger

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
tyconcepts:

You know how I work and operate Whizzy baby (Said the Wizzy baby in Wizkid's voice) wink

YOUR ORDER PREPPED AND DISPATCHED

Your 2pcs Elephone P6i with all accessories + 2pcs Free Class 10 16gb SD Cards loaded with applications & HD games + 1pc Romoss Sense4 Power Bank at your request now enroute Onitsha.

TYCONCEPTS for express delivery grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Am back ooo.I have received my order. My God this phone is so ...
(I don't think there is a word for that yet).Whoever wants to buy a low end android phone shld go for this monster.

TY can be trusted.This is my second time buying from her.And she has proven to be trust worthy. This concept get swag die.All my Lodge pple dey my room since yesterday dey observe this phone sotee I fear one person go steal am.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Jayne2014(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have fallen in love with Cube talk 9x. How much to land 32gb in PHC?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jayne2014: I have fallen in love with Cube talk 9x. How much to land 32gb in PHC?

I feel you...One can't help but fall in love with the CUBE wink
#45,000 will land it in PH and you would get free class 10 16gb SD card to expand the CUBE memory for your using pleasure.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
ty since elephone p3000s never show i fit get 4G octa core at a good price?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
pgo17: ty since elephone p3000s never show i fit get 4G octa core at a good price?

Depends on your definition of a good price.
Check out Lenovo A806
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
tyconcepts:

Depends on your definition of a good price.
Check out Lenovo A806
wao the phone is too good but jst 1 sim. Hw mush
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
pgo17: wao the phone is too good but jst 1 sim. Hw mush

Contact me offline. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
tyconcepts:

You know how I work and operate Whizzy baby (Said the Wizzy baby in Wizkid's voice) wink

YOUR ORDER PREPPED AND DISPATCHED

Your 2pcs Elephone P6i with all accessories + 2pcs Free Class 10 16gb SD Cards loaded with applications & HD games + 1pc Romoss Sense4 Power Bank at your request now enroute Onitsha.

TYCONCEPTS for express delivery grin
Am back ooo.I have received my order. My God this
phone is so ...
(I don't think there is a word for that yet).Whoever
wants to buy a low end android phone shld go for this
monster.
TY can be trusted.This is my second time buying from
her.And she has proven to be trust worthy. This
concept get swag die.All my Lodge pple dey my room
since yesterday dey observe this phone sotee I fear
one person go steal am.

The awuf memory card is real.Lots of app and games was installed for me.Plus The phone came rooted ooo.Though this was on request

Ty concepts is the best online biz so far.Jumia has disappointed us so we are chasing Yoney pants down self.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
REVIEW:
BATTERY:The battery is ok for an android phone of it's type.It's just like your normal Blackberry battery,just a lil better.

Camera:This is just amazing.So clear but a lil blurred than that.

GAMING:The phone does not lag in anyway

VIDEO:Very Clear
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Been on this thread since last night after I discovered it from Ms TnY link. Finally m here after the busy day. I must confess am "wowed" by what I've seen here at least biz is going fine and thread is filled with positive complains wt only one slightly negative complain (which was settled immediately).

Definitely T n Y you've carved out a niche for yourself here. Kudos for the good work and honesty.

Like I promised on whatsapp, I will place my own order soon make I follow enjoy the free SD card na (who no like awuf).

Goodnight all, from now on, am following
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
weezii: Been on this thread since last night after I discovered it from Ms TnY link. Finally m here after the busy day. I must confess am "wowed" by what I've seen here at least biz is going fine and thread is filled with positive complains wt only one slightly negative complain (which was settled immediately).

Definitely T n Y you've carved out a niche for yourself here. Kudos for the good work and honesty.

Like I promised on whatsapp, I will place my own order soon make I follow enjoy the free SD card na (who no like awuf).

Goodnight all, from now on, am following

Chairman Weezii;
Have been watching you on 3D smiley

TYCONCEPTS is still a Work In Progress and getting better than you already seen is the only thing on the board.

As per our Whatsapp discussion, when you are set, your Class 10 16gb SD card would be ready to accompany your order without hesitation.

If I don't serve you and give you the freebies that is associated with shopping from this Shop right....Who will?? grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dellaziz(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2014
TO I
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by initialize(m): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Happy Birthday dear... wink

Wishing you long life, prosperity and many happy returns

...::::I'm First of All grin::::.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 5:07am On Sep 07, 2014
mylora: These tablets and phones are too 'cheap' for their stated specs, really. I'm interested in one of the tablets but I'm kinda afraid. Pls can anyone, anybody who has purchased and used/using any of the tablets - Ainol, Cube9X give me a heads up pls.
Note: I'm not in any way doubting her service delivery, I need assurances from a customer that her goods are worth the worth and are durable. Pardon d pun. Thanks
I got my cube 9x and umi c1 from her and I tell u they r working perfectly. more of these products need to flood our markets cos all them tecno,Sammy,lg etc are exploiting us

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Happy birthday TY... Long life and prosperity
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Happy birthday TY,Iyalage 1 of nairaland.Long life and prosperity to you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

Chairman Weezii;
Have been watching you on 3D smiley

TYCONCEPTS is still a Work In Progress and getting better than you already seen is the only thing on the board.

As per our Whatsapp discussion, when you are set, your Class 10 16gb SD card would be ready to accompany your order without hesitation.

If I don't serve you and give you the freebies that is associated with shopping from this Shop right....Who will?? grin

Lol I dey believe you full time! Happy birthday to you!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2014
initialize: Happy Birthday dear... wink

Wishing you long life, prosperity and many happy returns

...::::I'm First of All grin::::.....

...:::::In It For First Of All...::::: wink

God bless you specially. I wish you well 100% smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2014
sleemoon: Happy birthday TY... Long life and prosperity

My lovely sweet disturbia.... grin
Thanks for the wishes.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2014
whizbrain: Happy birthday TY,Iyalage 1 of nairaland.Long life and prosperity to you.

Whizzy babbbby grin
Thanks ma'am.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2014
weezii:
Lol I dey believe you full time! Happy birthday to you!!!

Thanks Weezii...God bless you.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by MrTY(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Sept 7th always brings to mind a special day when a special and dear figure was born, one with a lovely, caring and tender heart...you will never walk alone, as long the earth exist i remain your no.1 fan, dearest, sweetheart and soulmate.They say the beautiful ones are not yet born, but i can boast with all seriousness that the beautiful ones are born in SEPTEMBER and 07 to be precise.....Happy Birthday Darlynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.