Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299433 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2014
IN CASE YOU MISSED THE BIG ANNOUCEMENT YESTERDAY....HERE IS THE RETWEET grin

[b]In the spirit of September + Its my birth month (07-09-2014)....Hurray!!!

Here at TYCONCEPTS, we want to let you know we appreciate our friends, clients, silent viewers & Inquires & "guests"...The is no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

In this spirit mentioned above, throughout the month of September and possibly forever, we will be rewarding anyone who purchases a gadget from us with a gift.

Hold it!!! We're not talking of a gift that will expire in a month's time (that's not how we roll) but a gift of long lasting use, value & benefit that will enable you maximize and rock your gadgets to the fullest...Yes to the fullest, even if you decide to port from one gadget to another, the gift will still be useful.

Ladies & Gentlemen, henceforth for EVERY...I mean for EVERY purchase made from TYCONCEPTS, you will be rewarded with a 16GB/32GB CLASS 10 SD CARD. . .

Loaded to the brim with HD games on your request and you never have to worry about running out of space.[/b]

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2014
tyconcepts:

You know your Cube is ready to TALK the TALK whenever and wherever....All you have to do is say the word and see it tended to wink

In my usual Warri tone, I would repeat As E Dey Hot.
Monday naani
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2014
tyconcepts: IN CASE YOU MISSED THE BIG ANNOUCEMENT YESTERDAY....HERE IS THE RETWEET grin

Here at TYCONCEPTS, we want to let you know we appreciate our friends, clients, silent viewers & Inquires & "guests"...The is no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

In this spirit mentioned above, throughout the month of September and possibly forever, we will be rewarding anyone who purchases a gadget from us with a gift.

Hold it!!! We're not talking of a gift that will expire in a month's time (that's not how we roll) but a gift of long lasting use, value & benefit that will enable you maximize and rock your gadgets to the fullest...Yes to the fullest, even if you decide to port from one gadget to another, the gift will still be useful.

Ladies & Gentlemen, henceforth for EVERY...I mean for EVERY purchase made from TYCONCEPTS, you will be rewarded with a 16GB/32GB CLASS 10 SD CARD. . .

Loaded to the brim with HD games on your request and you never have to worry about running out of space.[/b]

Jaw-dropping gift shocked TY weldone
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2014
tyconcepts:

Blush all you can dear....When your THL 5000 + your awuf class 10 16gb SD card lands + the other many many things that accompanies shopping with TYCONCEPTS, you will do more than just blush smiley
Yesternight i dreamt i was having a long Chit Chat with Obama on ma THL 5000... Can't Wait... Gotta do a nice review of this friendly Beast frm China..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Surely this gonna be a September to Remember, got a lot of Good Plans slated for this Month! The 1st will land 'Next Week'.. Then unto the next one... Bigger Me, Bigger U this month is ours, Blessings UNlimited. Just Believe you'll Recieve Urs In Jesus Name...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Stvkmicheal:

Jaw-dropping gift shocked TY weldone

Thanks boss. grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
vicarsenal:
Yesternight i dreamt i was having a long Chit Chat with Obama on ma THL 5000... Can't Wait... Gotta do a nice review of this friendly Beast frm China..

grin
Obama ...I love your forecasting fam...
Can't wait to behold the "beast" neither can I wait for your epic review.....We are on the clock.

Tick>>>Tick>>>Tick smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2014
2pcs Elephone p6i

Clock ticking

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2014
whizbrain: 2pcs Elephone p6i

Clock ticking

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

You know how I work and operate Whizzy baby (Said the Wizzy baby in Wizkid's voice) wink

YOUR ORDER PREPPED AND DISPATCHED

Your 2pcs Elephone P6i with all accessories + 2pcs Free Class 10 16gb SD Cards loaded with applications & HD games + 1pc Romoss Sense4 Power Bank at your request now enroute Onitsha.

TYCONCEPTS for express delivery grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
****For The Records smiley****

A Nairalander who is based in Akure paid #80,500 for 2pcs Cube Talk 9x 2gb/16gb

As a norm...We keep you posted on activities on here because the last time I checked...Talk is cheap tongue

TYCONCEPTS for transparency.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by brayan(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Are your Xiaomi hong I 1s original or cloned?because am wandering how your able to get them with there selling strategy world wide....does it support Google store?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
brayan: Are your Xiaomi hong I 1s original or cloned?because am wandering how your able to get them with there selling strategy world wide....does it support Google store?

First of all....I don't do cloned phones(That's not how I roll) so YES the Xiaomi Hongomi 1s phones I sell is ORIGINAL...Don't know about others lipsrsealed

Second...You don't have to wonder how I got them dear, of coz i bought them. Rules/Strategies are meant to be broken or bent smiley

Yes it supports Google Store.

Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vitality22(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Do you have any tablet or phablet that is either 9" or 10" and how much pls?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
vitality22: Do you have any tablet or phablet that is either 9" or 10" and how much pls?

Yes I do smiley

Allow me introduce you to Ainol AX9;

Highlights;

* Quad core
* 9inch
* IPS multi touch screen
* 1gb ram/8gb rom
* Single sim
* 3G
* 6000mAh battery

Accessories;
* Keyboard case
* Leather case
* OTG cable
* Touch pen
* Earphone
* USB cable
* Charger

Price = #26,000

PS : Just in case this is too low for you, there are other higher budget 9-10inch tab you can choose from.....Its all in here wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bibiaremieye(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
i wanna buy elephone p6i. i am in yenagoa
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
bibiaremieye: i wanna buy elephone p6i. i am in yenagoa

Yenagoa is a stone throw away from Warri so delivery is swift as usual.... smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mylora: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
These tablets and phones are too 'cheap' for their stated specs, really. I'm interested in one of the tablets but I'm kinda afraid. Pls can anyone, anybody who has purchased and used/using any of the tablets - Ainol, Cube9X give me a heads up pls.
Note: I'm not in any way doubting her service delivery, I need assurances from a customer that her goods are worth the worth and are durable. Pardon d pun. Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by omophunky(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
If there is anybody that has interest in that cube, I suggest u book ur other fast cos not much left as for the phone is too good for that price . My own cube is causing me enough distraction already cos I can't just get enough of that cube.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by omophunky(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
mylora: These tablets and phones are too 'cheap' for their stated specs, really. I'm interested in one of the tablets but I'm kinda afraid. Pls can anyone, anybody who has purchased and used/using any of the tablets - Ainol, Cube9X give me a heads up pls.
Note: I'm not in any way doubting her service delivery, I need assurances from a customer that her goods are worth the worth and are durable. Pardon d pun. Thanks
You need no soothsayer to tell u cube is the best u can get for ur money. I dey enjoy my own cube to the fullest.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by altavista(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
mylora: These tablets and phones are too 'cheap' for their stated specs, really. I'm interested in one of the tablets but I'm kinda afraid. Pls can anyone, anybody who has purchased and used/using any of the tablets - Ainol, Cube9X give me a heads up pls.

Truth is, the Chinese have been able to give their phones top notch specs, good build quality and not price 'em out of the reach of the buyers.

If you're looking to dig a hole in your pocket, then by all means look the way of Samsung, Apple, Sony et al.

On the other hand, if what you want are gadgets with top notch specs yet remain affordable, then you're in the right place.

The likes of THL, Cube, Ainol, Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE, Pipo, OPPO etc are fast becoming global brands as they are becoming increasingly popular in other parts of the world.

As per user experience, I can vouch for the Cube Talk 9x as its what I'm currently using. Its beautiful, sleek, with excellent all round performance.

It runs on the latest Android 4.4.2 kitkat, Battery is real 10000mah in performance & longevity, RAM is 2gb & its processor is Octacore, screen resolution is 2048 * 1536, ROM is 16/32gb with sdcard capability of 32gb and it has phone call function too.

I'll advice u to go for the Cube talk 9x 32gb, you'll love it and It'd serve u well.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by omophunky(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=mylora]These tablets and phones are too 'cheap' for their ustated specs, really. I'm interested in one of the tablets but I'm kinda afraid. Just place ur order, only then u will know with little change u can still enjoy best out of technology.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Finally am able to comment after being banned for 3days jst by saying d truth nd my mind....
Anyways my cube on moi mind...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2014

I would agree with your saying these Tabs and phones are too "CHEAP" to be true, that's the mindset Samsung, iPad and it likes has instilled in our hearts but thank God for Ainol, Jiayu, Xiaomi, Cube and other Chinese brands who has made it possible to get the best for less.

I can boldly say "I own a monster of a phone". I bought a Jiayu G4S for myself and a Xiaomi 1s for my Girlfriend, I can tell you this phones beat my expectations giving the price I bought them at. I was skeptic at the beginning but now my Jiayu G4s gives me this feels of an IPhone with its specs. The phone is my latest addiction because I sleep with it on my chest. not talking about the lovely response I have been getting from my girl since I bought that Xiaomi 1S for her. Thanks to tyconcepts for making me know a phone/tab can sell at a nokia 210 price and have the specs iPhone 5.

Its not always the cost of what you buy that matters, its the function that counts.

Am loading my wallet. for cube talk 9x, I have heard from users on NL and read online reviews on it...You should do same.

Posted from my sleeky & sexy Jiayu G4s smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Doubletee13:

I would agree with your saying these Tabs and phones are too "CHEAP" to be true, that's the mindset Samsung, iPad and it likes has instilled in our hearts but thank God for Ainol, Jiayu, Xiaomi, Cube and other Chinese brands who has made it possible to get the best for less.

I can boldly say "I own a monster of a phone". I bought a Jiayu G4S for myself and a Xiaomi 1s for my Girlfriend, I can tell you this phones beat my expectations giving the price I bought them at. I was skeptic at the beginning but now my Jiayu G4s gives me this feels of an IPhone with its specs. The phone is my latest addiction because I sleep with it on my chest. not talking about the lovely response I have been getting from my girl since I bought that Xiaomi 1S for her. Thanks to tyconcepts for making me know a phone/tab can sell at a nokia 210 price and have the specs iPhone 5.

Its not always the cost of what you buy that matters, its the function that counts.

Am loading my wallet. for cube talk 9x, I have heard from users on NL and read online reviews on it...You should do same.

Posted from my sleeky & sexy Jiayu G4s smiley

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340
Na d review wey make me opt for d cube bdis... Becos if xda-developers fit recommend dis tablet, den its a must get... Av downloaded dere new upgrade for it sef... M gonna rock d cube till I can swim d whole indian ocean finish

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2014

Good morning Mylora,

Pardon the late response from my end though you have gotten a bucket full from my FAM on here.

I must say am impressed as you are the first Nigerian who thinks something is too cheap to be true smiley

Firstly, I will commend these Chinese brands who made it possible for most of us to have the feel of these ridiculously cheap yet fully updated tablets/tabs else were it be left for Samsung, iPads and their likes, most of us won't dare come close to using a good tab or phone giving the prices they are sold at.

Secondly, the Likes of Ainol, THL, Huawei, Xiaomi, PiPO, Cube et all are well established brands and are being used all over, million of users can't be wrong about them. They make you get same quality Samsung, Apple gives without drilling holes in your pocket or having to break a bank. And as per durability, they are built with rugged finishing to stand and compete fairly with their competitors.

I for one used to hate anything without a known name on it ranging from clothes, shoes, bags to phones & tabs but believe me, since I saw the light, I don't go with the huge names when what they give for a whooping sum I can get same even best for lesser

Pidgin : Abeg forget wetin them write for motor body enter motor jare (I said that in my usual Warri tone) tongue

Meaning : The fact that they wrote "safe trip" on the body of a transport vehicle doesn't make the trip actually safe.

TYCONCEPTS toh quality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by johnbimbo12(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
tyconcepts: IN CASE YOU MISSED THE BIG ANNOUCEMENT YESTERDAY....HERE IS THE RETWEET grin

*open arms* waiting to hug my two Cube Talk 9x smiley cool
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mylora: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
I must thank you all for the response. I dare say I've been conviced, though, not beyond all shadow of doubts. That'll be for me to make.@TYconcepts, pls can I get one by last week of the month? Or should I make a commitment? Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2014
mylora: I must thank you all for the response. I dare say I've been conviced, though, not beyond all shadow of doubts. That'll be for me to make.@TYconcepts, pls can I get one by last week of the month? Or should I make a commitment? Thanks

Of coz there would be shadow of doubt somewhere somehow but I know a trial will convince you smiley

Yes you can get one at the end of this month (my calling is to serve) grin

As per making a commitment, that's your decision to make as I don't enforce it though am double sure your money kept with me is as safe as the one kept in a bank's vault.

When you get down with your tab and discovered it is worth the salt....You would even be pushed to add more money to move my ministry to its permanent site grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2014
tyconcepts:

Of coz there would be shadow of doubt somewhere somehow but I know a trial will convince you smiley

Yes you can get one at the end of this month (my calling is to serve) grin

As per making a commitment, that's your decision to make as I don't enforce it though am double sure your money kept with me is as safe as the one kept in a bank's vault.

When you get down with your tab and discovered it is worth the salt....You would even be pushed to add more money to move my ministry to its permanent site grin grin
Hmmmm... TY ... Enu ee ti dun ju... Sugar coated mouth
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2014
sleemoon:
Hmmmm... TY ... Enu ee ti dun ju... Sugar coated mouth

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.