Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298679 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ibrahimd2nd:
how much can i get doogee dg310 to land in Abuja with a flip case n how long will it take to deliver

Doogee Dg310 with flip case, otg, screen film, touch pen, earphone, phone holder, cable winder, manual is available on ground and can be delivered to Abuja tomorrow.

Doogee dg310 = #15,000
Waybill = #2,000
Total = #17,000.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
olalekanba:

You are right, is it dual sim and how much is it.

Its #35,000 with full accessories. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by maxdozie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
tyconcepts:

Its #35,000 with full accessories. Thank you.

Hello Miss please your yet to give me any info on the JIAYU f2....
When would it be available
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
maxdozie:

Hello Miss please your yet to give me any info on the JIAYU f2....
When would it be available

So sorry for the late response dear. Jiayu F2 isn't yet in the open market and I don't want a situation were a seller would say one thing to mean another. Let's wait a little while.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mystiq25(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
tyconcepts:

Doogee Dg310 with flip case, otg, screen film, touch pen, earphone, phone holder, cable winder, manual is available on ground and can be delivered to Abuja tomorrow.

Doogee dg310 = #15,000
Waybill = #2,000
Total = #17,000.
will it be available next week Wednesday? I also want to buy one unit
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sorry just got home now and i didnt have time to check my mail until now, i have replied to the ur last mail. Thanks ma'am God bless you 360 degree smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
TOUCH DOWN

* Oneplus One 64GB (black) for Silent noise

* Oneplus One 64GB (White) for Rill

* Doogee DG550 (White) for Udeani

* Doogee DG550 (black) for Peacemaranatha

* Doogee DG550 (black) for Just2endowed

*Elephone P6i (black) for Seunoni34

All would be dispatched to their various location tomorrow.

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Other phones on stock will be updated tomorrow
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
esquire:
Sorry just got home now and i didnt have time to check my mail until now, i have replied to the ur last mail. Thanks ma'am God bless you 360 degree smiley

Check your phone, you have a mail boss. Amen and bless you too smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mystiq25:
will it be available next week Wednesday? I also want to buy one unit

I don't pray for phones to stay put with me for that long Sir. Till Wednesday then. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Doubletee13:

Just like Prindu rightly said...We (I believe am speaking for all that has had business dealing with you before) are solidly behind you through this period and further more. Go easy on yourself, though the whole trust of people on you is weighty but only tough people withstand tough times.

Hong Kong can't run you down coz you are the runtown that will be causing them emergency....Ogini??

It will all end in praise.

You are Tyconcepts.....You are the best ma'am.

Indeed the storm is over....Thanks for having my back dear. God bless you.

I never get Lamborghini so I no fit begin coz emergency yet but soon and very soon grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
gbodimowo:

In other news the 16gb one plus is a phone that is only available when you order for it and as it is it's about 56 to 58k with TYs packaging

Bros, the price you quoted, some days ago you were right but not anymore o! Things have change ****Singing in Burning Spear's voice****

Price update on all phones and tabs would be updated soon smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by maxdozie(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

Bros, the price you quoted, some days ago you were right but not anymore o! Things have change ****Singing in Burning Spear's voice****

Price update on all phones and tabs would be updated soon smiley

Kinda impressed with yah work here...
I have always being scared off things like this, (Paying for an item i didn't see)
But i would give it a try soon...
ones again.... GOOD JOB
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2014
maxdozie:

Kinda impressed with yah work here...
I have always being scared off things like this, (Paying for an item i didn't see)
But i would give it a try soon...
ones again.... GOOD JOB

Don't be "kinda" impressed please...Be well impressed smiley
No need to fear, dealing with TYCONCEPTS is certified safe and good for your health.
Awaiting your trail to convince you.
THANK YOU.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Slimpromzy(m): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Goodmorning tyconcepts, how was the night ma'am? Do expect my payments by Monday, plz, does P...1300 applied on that price? And lastly, kingsing S2 and doogee DG580 which one is more preferable? Thanks in anticipation
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Goodmorning tyconcepts, how was the night ma'am? Do expect my payments by Monday, plz, does P...1300 applied on that price? And lastly, kingsing S2 and doogee DG580 which one is more preferable? Thanks in anticipation

Good morning dear. Hope you had a good night rest?I don't know what you by the bolded, its not a dictionary word I guess, so you might want to explain.
I have not done a head-on-head comparison on Kingsing S2 & Doogee DG580 so I can't exactly compare but am sure both phones are preferable in their various specs. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2014
DISPATCHING>>>>>>>

* Doogee DG550 (black) dispatched to Lagos for Just2endowed.

* Doogee DG550 (White) + Romoss sense4 10400mAh power bank dispatched to Enugu for Udeani.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by just2endowed: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING>>>>>>>

* Doogee DG550 (black) set for dispatch to Lagos for Just2endowed.

* Doogee DG550 (White) set for dispatch to Enugu for Udeani.

it was a bitter pill to swallow....wanna get it don with
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Slimpromzy(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Thank you tyconcepts, my night was awesome, thanks for your concern, i ask if p 1300 is applied with the phone on that price?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Thank you tyconcepts, my night was awesome, thanks for your concern, i ask if p 1300 is applied with the phone on that price?

And I asked you define the bolded.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
DISPATCHED

Oneplus One (Black) 64GB dispatched to Port Harcourt for Silentnoise.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mystiq25(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

Doogee dg310 = #15,000
Waybill = #2,000
Total = #17,000.
I have sent a message on WhatsApp regarding this phone please respond
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Slimpromzy:

This ain't applied arts bruva....If you are talking, you are talking. Na P3000 no be only P-.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mystiq25:
I have sent a message on WhatsApp regarding this phone please respond

Seen and responded to already. Check.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
DISPATCHED>>>>>>

Oneplus One (White) 64GB dispatched to Osogbo for Rill.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by just2endowed: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
madam TY i sent u a mail and also whatsapp, pls reply
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mystiq25(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

Seen and responded to already. Check.
I have paid a total sum of N17,500 into your account for the Doogee 310 and Waybill to Jos waiting for delivery thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:
TOUCH DOWN

* Oneplus One 64GB (black) for Silent noise

* Oneplus One 64GB (White) for Rill

* Doogee DG550 (White) for Udeani

* Doogee DG550 (black) for Peacemaranatha

* Doogee DG550 (black) for Just2endowed

*Elephone P6i (black) for Seunoni42

All would be dispatched to their various location tomorrow.

Gracias
Well done dear
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Madam TY please how much are kingsing S2, Umi C1 and Doogee DG580? LAST PRICE PLEASE wink THANKS
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mystiq25:
I have paid a total sum of N17,500 into your account for the Doogee 310 and Waybill to Jos waiting for delivery thanks.

Payment confirmed.

PS : This kind transaction naim I dey like no be plenty talks.

Am on to your matter Sir. Update in a bit grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
esquire:
Madam TY please how much are kingsing S2, Umi C1 and Doogee DG580? LAST PRICE PLEASE wink THANKS

Egbon Esquire grin

* Kingsing S2 = #23,000

* Doogee DG580 = #24,000

* UMI C1 = #26,000

All at best/last prices.

Note : Kingsing S2 is available on ground for immediate delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.