Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298078 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Mustack:

how much is your 32gig.

Class 10 32gb SD card = #4,000.

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
VULCAN:
@ty
pls what's the price, colour and accessories?
I am Lagos based

Payment for Elephone G5 is hereby acknowledged.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mustack: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

Class 10 32gb SD card = #4,000.

Welcome.
alright
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

You know am ready to deliver....2 gas cylinders ready to fire.

Communicate on the usual channel.

Okay. Now I have chance off, let's finalize.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Doubletee13:

Okay. Now I have chance off, let's finalize.

Yes boss.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
tyconcepts:
Mr Macbeyland ;

Your Elephone G5 has been dispatched to Port Harcourt.

Details on Whatsapp.

Thank you for your repatronage.

#Happy Yuletide.

<<<<<<< DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY >>>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Xmas shopping loading >>>>>>>

What are the phones you want for yourself/that special someone/parents/friends/family/colleague??.....Its a gifting season.

THL 5000?

THL 4000?

Doogee DG550?

Doogee DG310?

Doogee DG850?

Elephone P3000/3000s?

Elephone G5/G6?

The list is endless >>>>>

Name it....Credit my account : 0033******25 and have it delivered.

#Happy Yuletide.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2014
tyconcepts:

Welcome Vulcan.

On a lighter ground : Are you in anyway related to Lola Vulcan of Telemundo's "My heart beat for Lola"?? grin grin

Good morning ;

Your Elephone G5 with accessories has being dispatched to Lagos.

PS : Apologies for the little delay due to not too detailed explanation.....We learn everyday and your point is highly noted and appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kenomobola(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2014
@Tyconcepts
Good day. As promised, I have made a more detailed review of the thl 4000 smartphone. For anyone interested in the thl 4000 visit https://www.nairaland.com/2013251/introducing-all-new-thl-4000/1#28941803.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
kenomobola:
@Tyconcepts
Good day. As promised, I have made a more detailed review of the thl 4000 smartphone. For anyone interested in the thl 4000 visit https://www.nairaland.com/2013251/introducing-all-new-thl-4000/1#28941803.

Nice job Ken.

Chop knuckle
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yoney007:

Texasbullet ;

Your referral came through with the payment for Ainol AX9.. His order is processing >>>>>>

Thank you once again.

Thanks once again your highness smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
* Cash n carry......Yes

* Pre order.......Yes

* Re order.....Yes

* Double order.....Yes

* Countless orders......Yes

* Disorder.....Please check the next shop.

#Happy Yuletide.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Viewing this topic: justiniyke29 , tyconcepts ( f), sleemoon ( m ) and 1 guest(s)

When is d nxt quiz competition cumn up?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2014
sleemoon:
Viewing this topic: justiniyke29 , tyconcepts ( f), sleemoon ( m ) and 1 guest(s)

When is d nxt quiz competition cumn up?

Prepping for it.....So many things has being up but the fun quiz is here to stay.

How are you?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Phones are available.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
The year is wrapping up fast....

Buy a phone for that special person....Not a bad way to launch into 2015 wink

THL T6 Pro....Cheapest Octa Core Phone

Doogee DG310.....Cheapest Quad Core Phone.

#Happy Yuletide.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by VULCAN(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ty,
thanks, phone and accessories received this afternoon. my whats app line has been down since yesterday so I cudnt communicate to you how frustrating it was collecting it from agofure.

Even though it was dispatched yesterday morning and arrived Lagos same day, their protocol demands that it spend a day in Mile 2 for dispatch to jibowu(my preferred point of pick up) tomorrow morning. I got to jibowu only to find this out so decided to go to mile2 to pick it up.

Not a pleasing thing to hear.

Basically that means that a customer has to wait till the 4th day after making payment to receive his or her phone(unless they don't mind going to mile 2, then it will be 3)

Don't know why they delay the parcel for a whole day at mile 2.

Anyway thanks again. Accessories make ur deal the best on nairaland at present.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by VULCAN(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ty,

if I watched telemundo I might know who she is lol but if she is nice then sounds like my cousin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
tyconcepts:

Prepping for it.....So many things has being up but the fun quiz is here to stay.

How are you?
I dey aiit oooo.... Cum join me take pepper soup nd malt
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
VULCAN:
@ty,
thanks, phone and accessories received this afternoon. my whats app line has been down since yesterday so I cudnt communicate to you how frustrating it was collecting it from agofure.

Even though it was dispatched yesterday morning and arrived Lagos same day, their protocol demands that it spend a day in Mile 2 for dispatch to jibowu(my preferred point of pick up) tomorrow morning. I got to jibowu only to find this out so decided to go to mile2 to pick it up.

Not a pleasing thing to hear.

Basically that means that a customer has to wait till the 4th day after making payment to receive his or her phone(unless they don't mind going to mile 2, then it will be 3)

Don't know why they delay the parcel for a whole day at mile 2.

Anyway thanks again. Accessories make ur deal the best on nairaland at present.

Another Jibowu nightmare....

We Nigerians always try to cover our inefficiency with unecessary protocols....It beats me the day I was explained to that all parcels leaving Warri gets to their HQ at Mile 2 before being dispatched to other sub offices like Jibowu....They called it their protocol.

That's why I always place collection especially Lagos at 24hrs but sometimes their inefficiency spans it to 36hrs.

Am simply sticking to them because they guarantee goods sent via them else am not pleased with feedbacks by my clients especially that Jibowu branch as I wish above all things that clients gets stress free deliveries.

Am sorry on their behalf.....I am still thinking out news ways to short cut this crazy protocols of theirs.

PS : That was my reason of not calculating by your own calculation of the bus leaving by 6am and getting to Lagos at least by 2pm. If not for their protocols, deliveries should be same day.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
VULCAN:
@ty,

if I watched telemundo I might know who she is lol but if she is nice then sounds like my cousin

You'd like to be related to Lola Vulcan grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
sleemoon:

Malt ain't my thing.....Pepper soup and a bottle of Jezlin??...You got me grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by stharley: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2014
::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* THL T6 Pro (Black) = #23,000

* Doogee DG310 (Black & White) = #17,000

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2014
stharley:
shocked Elephone P5000 shocked
c'mon I could save for this

http://www.phonearena.com/news/The-Elephone-P5000-features-the-largest-battery-youve-ever-seen-in-a-smartphone_id63884

Elephone be reeling out mouth watering phones since 1550BC grin

P5000 is billed for End of January....I hope they keep up with it.

Meanwhile Stharley, I will suggest you listen to a song by one of my favorite artist named Tyrese....."Make up your mind"

grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by stharley: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Elephone be reeling out mouth watering phones since 1550BC grin

P5000 is billed for End of January....I hope they keep up with it.

Meanwhile Stharley, I will suggest you listen to a song by one of my favorite artist named Tyrese....."Make up your mind"

grin grin grin

iya TY, elephone should stop reeling out devices, then I can make a choice!!! grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2014
stharley:

iya TY, elephone should stop reeling out devices, then I can make a choice!!! grin grin

At least am not the author of your confusion tongue

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2014
sleemoon:

Ahn ahn boss...

Peppersoup and Malt??

Hian!!!!

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2014
danchuzzy:

Ahn ahn boss...

Peppersoup and Malt??

Hian!!!!

No mind me... I no dey take kaikai ni... Hehehe
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
[b] NEWS FLASH ::::::::::ELEPHONE P5000::::::::::

Highlight :

Elephone P5000, Android 4.4, Octa Core, Dual Sim, 5.0 inch FHD, 3G WCDMA, 16.0MP, Smartphone, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Wifi, GPS, FM radio, OTG, NFC, Multi-touch, 5650mAh battery capacity, Schedule Power on/off

Full Specifications :

Brand / Model : Elephone P5000

CPU : MT6592 Octa Core

GPU : Mali-450MP

RAM : 2GB
ROM : 16GB
Extend card : MAX supports 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.0 inch FHD

Screen Resolution : 1920 x 1080

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch Capcitive Screen, OGS

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Front Camera : 8.0 mega pixel, supports Skype Video Calls

Rear Camera : 16.0 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Network Band :
2G GSM : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G WCDMA : 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz

SIM Card Slot : Dual Sim, supports W+G / G+G

Support Format :
Audio : MP3, AAC, WAV, etc
Video : AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer : Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0

Mobile internet : WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, GPS, A-GPS

Functions / Features :
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, OTG, NFC, Multi-touch, Schedule Power on/off, , Fingerprint Scanner, E-compass, Sensor
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Quick Charge

Languages : Default English + Multi language

Color : Black / White

Battery : Li-Pol Battery 5650mAh

Dimensions : 144 x 71.9 x 9.3 mm

Net Weight 199g with battery

Release date : Elephone said "End of January"..... We hope they stick to it.
[/b]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Birthday shout out to bigboyZ .

God bless you now and always...

Enjoy God's unending favor and blessing as the year comes to an end and even beyond.

#Pops imaginary champagne wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning ;

Your Elephone G5 with accessories has being dispatched to Lagos.

PS : Apologies for the little delay due to not too detailed explanation.....We learn everyday and your point is highly noted and appreciated.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.