Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso (21985 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by dasparrow: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2014
@Post

Na wa!
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Big4wig(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Couldnt bear to b silent
iheanyi40: u even get time to reply that f.ool

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Yoritshekiri: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2014
ednut1: if na d igbos. dey wud have been cryin like fowls. making accusations.labelled dem BH yet dey had no weapon.jewish zionist suck abeg
You guys have sworn to suck up to your northern masters, leave Igbos out of it.
Boko haram bombed Lagos few days ago and killed 5 people, but all you could do was cover it up.
You are free to lick Hausa and Fulani assès all you want, but Igbos will never join you in that.

20 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by searay(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by gbadexy(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Well, one can't be too careful in light of what has been going on in the country.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by abu12: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2014
chaberry: What about the remaining captives?

This are kano state indigene, jigawa received 133 and so the rest state.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by SandraOkwy(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Every day is for the theif but one day is for the owner. One day monkey go Go market I no go come back. Be guided!!!

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by HowFar: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2014
But what job were the 400 of them going to do? So much questions but too few answers. Even the Boko haram gov gave them #20,000 each, now imagine how much the Buko hari leader will give them when they visit him in Daura. I think its time we arrest Buhari. Lets call his bluff, that man has killed way too many people. Arrest Buhari the Buko hari leader now.

4 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by abu12: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Hausas should leave our land since we can't stay in theirs

That is why the govt need to come out strong on boko haram sponsors, because if the north is not save due to boko haram attack. Most of northern will shift down to south, since we in one nigeria.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Ayo315: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2014
For the sake of unity,I think Abia state government need to apologise for their lack of proper information before such arrest was made.because these are the thing that can destabilized our lovely country NIGERIA.ONE NATION.May be later we will need to change our name from Nigeria to "United states of Nigeria"lol

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by gbadexy(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Boko haram bombed Lagos few days ago and killed 5 people, but all you could do is cover it up.
You are free to lick Hausa and Fulani assès all you want, but Igbos will never join you in that.
My broda, I tire for the matter o.
I even posted a thread yesterday where fashola in not so much words insinuated it was a terror attack and called for vigilance and to avoid attacking each other no matter what happens yet it was avoided.
Even the people I discussed it with were giving flimsy excuses as if not acknowledging it would make it go away.

7 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by arewarepublic: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Some people are trying hard to provoke the north. Haba Kwankwaso, northerners were humiliated and tagged boko haram,all you could do is tell them to accept it as destiined upon them? The ibos in the north should all be arrested and tagged MASSOB untill an investigation proves otherwise.

And to the northerners who cant keep their arsses in the north but rather go to that cursed land of the falling sun, it serves you right.

5 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Toktee(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2014
BrAkingNews: and divided we fall, but are Northerners ready?
Ask igbos,the northern haters?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Toktee: Ask igbos,the northern haters?
Igbos northern haters?
And some of them are still in the north.
Nwanne are you for real.

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Funjosh(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2014
I thought people like you are gone with the last NL Tsunami
ednut1: if na d igbos. dey wud have been cryin like fowls. making accusations.labelled dem BH yet dey had no weapon.jewish zionist suck abeg

3 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by ukandi1(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2014
abu12: We are one nigeria

You lie..
Don't say that again.. Dont u ever.. Which kind one Nigeria?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Funjosh(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Baba how far na, this thing no pay you o. just grow up and Let go hatered
arewarepublic: Some people are trying hard to provoke the north. Haba Kwankwaso, northerners were humiliated and tagged boko haram,all you could do is tell them to accept it as destiined upon them? The ibos in the north should all be arrested and tagged MASSOB untill an investigation proves otherwise.

And to the northerners who cant keep their arsses in the north but rather go to that cursed land of the falling sun, it serves you right.

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by jude33084(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Boko haram bombed Lagos few days ago and killed 5 people, but all you could do is cover it up.

It was actually 7 people that died in Apapa blast by a female bomber.

I wonder why the news was kept silent undecided

4 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Gamji007: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2014
softsparky:
Igbos northern haters?
And some of them are still in the north.
Nwanne are you for real.

That's the irony of an Ibo man. They hate everybody but can't survive without the people they hate.

3 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by ukandi1(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2014
Toktee: Ask igbos,the northern haters?

perhaps u are asking on their behalf and our answer is NO. We don't believe in ur Nigeria again. We want out. We are at d receiving end of ur blood sucking nature and religion extremism. We want to define clearly how to handle u when we meet( definitely not as a brother ).

3 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2014
Gamji007:

That's the irony of an Ibo man. They hate everybody but can't survive without the people they hate.
You sound like igbo hater.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by KOBOJO: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Yoritshekiri:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Yoritshekiri...is that really you ?

What happened ??

Have ur acct bn hacked..?

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Yoritshekiri: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2014
gbadexy:
My broda, I tire for the matter o.
I even posted a thread yesterday where fashola in not so much words insinuated it was a terror attack and called for vigilance and to avoid attacking each other no matter what happens yet it was avoided.
Even the people I discussed it with were giving flimsy excuses as if not acknowledging it would make it go away.
Lol as if covering it up will make Boko haram not to launch another attack.

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Gamji007: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2014
softsparky:
You sound like igbo hater.

I'm not my friend. But the attitude displayed by most Ibos proves my point.

3 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Which legitimate business was it? If it is true that hundreds came in one night, on non-commercial buses, it is quite suspicious, especially if this is out of the ordinary.

It may well be that they had no legitimate business at all.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by hardbody: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2014

You know nothing and shall never know. They have already infiltrated your silly SW and will start detonating bombs and killing your market women in Balogun. We are not allowing that BS happen in the core east. We are at alert. Whatever Kwakwanso or whoever it is wishes to say, the person should feel free to. Recall the attempted bombing of a church in Owerri? We are on top of this game having fought a war before. You guys aint because you remain cowardly now as you were then. Ope Oshi.

3 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by arewarepublic: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Funjosh: Baba how far na, this thing no pay you o. just grow up and Let go hatered

Yaro, what are you saying? Let's stop deceiving ourselves. We need to redefine our our coexistance as a country. Enough of this insult on northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by luvinhubby(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Wasquad: Veri suspecting,486 travelin for wat business?
And none of them had over N1,000 with him.

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2014
Gamji007:

Don't judge igbos by the few bad eggs you have met.
Igbos can be mean to their fellow igbos likewise yoruba and hausa. I don't have to be an Hausa or Fulani for someone to see me as a better perdon. I think attitude is an individual thing.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2014
Gamji007:

Out of all tribes in Nigeria, the Igbo's have been assaulted and killed with no provocation at all.............so forgive them if they sometimes see the rest of Nigeria with distrust. If you had been seeing body bags of your people, who were living the the SE year upon year (killed by Ibos), with no government sanction, investigation or punishment, lets see how you would then view Nigeria.

Put yourself in their position, through out history in Nigeria and then honestly judge.

6 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2014
luvinhubby:
And none of them had over N1,000 with him.

So, which business were they starting?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Islie: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2014
offshoreking: I hear you, hope they act according to what you just said here.

do you think they will hear......
What kind of business where they doing self before their arrestundecided
before the governor says they should continue their legitimate business self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Lied On Buhari ICC Invitation – PDP / Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / FEC Okays New Salary Structure For Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.