Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010538 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Seyilome:
Cool and nice infomation
thanks!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
jimikata:
What about all these polystar tvs that flood the market, are they really good quality and durability wise?
they are good to some extent, though they very cheap if you intend buying a new one, but the parts are not economically friendly: they easily break, parts gets spoilt if you dnt use them well, and also lack of spare parts in repairs if in case you lose your warranty. That's the issue. I even saw an advert on konga selling a polystar 32" smart hub for 45k brand new and i was like wow! If you like it go for it but first read reviews online throughly before you decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dgitrader(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
acunon:
I HAVE NOT SEEN A 20" BEFORE,BT A 19" LED COST 20K,19" LCD 19K,22" LED COST 25K,22" LCD COST 21K

how much total will it cost to for this 22" LED to land in jos.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by specimen23(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
i have a sharp Aquos 32 led tv, less than a month old, that i would like to trade in for a 39 or 42 UHD tv, wud u consider it? if u do, ow much will i add?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
dgitrader:

how much total will it cost to for this 22" LED to land in jos.
it will cost 24500

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
specimen23:
i have a sharp Aquos 32 led tv, less than a month old, that i would like to trade in for a 39 or 42 UHD tv, wud u consider it? if u do, ow much will i add?
I don't have any low size uhd tv for sale now. Else you want a 55" uhd motion and voice control tv or a normal Samsung 40" smart tv at 65k of any one. If you have made ur choice then I will tell you how much it will cost.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Good morning World
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ehins22(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do u av a shining blck 22-24 inch panasonic LED tv and hw much. 2012-2014 model
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
A nairalander came to my office today to purchase a 22" led lg which we have already sealed our deal, he tested the tv and asked for bank to enable him withdraw cash for payment.I called him on fone he didn't pick and switched off his phone, he later called and we met, he told me he saw a man whom will sell something to him and i told him that he should be careful with people and he left without my advise. After several calls he passed with different men, i even called him as they passed and he said he knows what he is doing, he was later conned with a faulty 46" smart hub tv for 30k, it took my intervention and some other ppl for this money to be refunded to him. The tv has a blurred image and looks faulty as it will demolish with time. Moral of the story is that we should be very careful in life, the reason why am here is to guide those that don't knw much about alaba intl and how dubious ppl are. Stay safe peers.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Good day world!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
I am ready to buy smart tv from 41k to 43k,pls kindly give me options, brands and models. Tanx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by focus7: 2:14am On Aug 31, 2015
acunon:
Good day world!
your panasonic and sony are they original Japan or China? Please be sincere about this as these are the brand of my interest.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Where has acunon gone ? undecided . I need smart tv 32,between 41k to 43k, I need u to give me their brands and models asap.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Seyilome:
I am ready to buy smart tv from 41k to 43k,pls kindly give me options, brands and models. Tanx
Good morning
There is no smart tvs for that price range, the only one that can suit that is a 32" Samsung led smart hub at 50k. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2015
focus7:
your panasonic and sony are they original Japan or China? Please be sincere about this as these are the brand of my interest.
good morning sir, my Panasonic and sony are European made and few are Singapore/Japan and not Chinese. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Seyilome:
Where has acunon gone ? undecided . I need smart tv 32,between 41k to 43k, I need u to give me their brands and models asap.
Am here brother there is non at that price sir.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Good morning people!
Welcome to the world of LG 4k display

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Best 2015 lg 47" at 120k. Check out the crispy display!
one sold, jst one left out. thank you esosa paul from benin for taking this next level of technology home.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2015
You want more?

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Do you need big tvs for church view? Either new or London used, am here to serve you well. Jst call or chat with me for more info.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by omoboy08(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
32" Class 1080p LED TV with Smart TV (31.5" diagonally)

Good Morning, can i get that and for how much?
london use
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2015
omoboy08:
32" Class 1080p LED TV with Smart TV (31.5" diagonally)

Good Morning, can i get that and for how much?
london use
Good morning sir
You can get a 32" 1080p smart tv Samsung for 50k sir. There is one available
Samsung UE32ES5500

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
I have a 51" smart hub and 3D plasma 2012 model number Samsung ps51e550 for 40k,though it has lines on it bt it is very neat. It can be used for football viewing center and for house use. Call now!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Make this yours
48" curved Samsung smart tv 3d with a single line on the screen.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Make this yours
A samsung 48" curved led tv with a single line, its smart and 3d equipped. All for a cheap grab!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lukjee: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello please are ur TV new ones or used will like to kn before I make my request, thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
lukjee:
Hello please are ur TV new ones or used will like to kn before I make my request, thanks
Good evening, they are mostly London used and few brand new.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
New stocks will arrive today, make offers

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
I need a 32" TV. Please reply with cost and details ( models and brands available )

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: acunon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.