Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009891 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
proponent2015:
I need a 32" TV. Please reply with cost and details ( models and brands available )

Thank you.
Available at 40k , its a Samsung UA-32F5000, pls knw that this particular model can be sold at any time and replaced with another model.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
acunon:
Good morning
There is no smart tvs for that price range, the only one that can suit that is a 32" Samsung led smart hub at 50k. Thanks
Ok that means I have to go for Polystar smart tv at #45500 then. Tanx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Seyilome:

Ok that means I have to go for Polystar smart tv at #45500 then. Tanx
yes,bt before that make sure you read more reviews on them on the internet especially youtube videos of its display and functionality before you approach to buy what you will later start lamenting unnecessarily. i think there is no much difference between 45500 and 50000. it jst that the samsung worths it and also if the said polystar eventually gets spoilt after warranty,parts becomes issue especially when its a 2015 model that is not commonly available in the market. do your research wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Sosqui: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Acunon is the best...
Just got my 47" Cinema 3D Smart TV from him. The pics is crystal clear but for now the remote is not working due to bad batteries. Going to upload pictures as soon as I settle down.
I will post details of how the transactions went cos it was almost a tough one for me but thanks to Acunon for his understanding.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sosqui:
Acunon is the best...
Just got my 47" Cinema 3D Smart TV from him. The pics is crystal clear but for now the remote is not working due to bad batteries. Going to upload pictures as soon as I settle down.
I will post details of how the transactions went cos it was almost a tough one for me but thanks to Acunon for his understanding.
thank you esosa for the trust,hope to strike more deals with you.
one of the 4k lg is sold out,one remaining and it is looking for its owner. hit me up pals.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
acunon:

yes,bt before that make sure you read more reviews on them on the internet especially youtube videos of its display and functionality before you approach to buy what you will later start lamenting unnecessarily. i think there is no much difference between 45500 and 50000. it jst that the samsung worths it and also if the said polystar eventually gets spoilt after warranty,parts becomes issue especially when its a 2015 model that is not commonly available in the market. do your research wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Acunon not that I don't like best things but that is all what I have angry, so if u know have any means to help your brother, let me know. Thanks bro
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Seyilome:

Acunon not that I don't like best things but that is all what I have angry, so if u know have any means to help your brother, let me know. Thanks bro
jst bring the 45500 n take the Samsung smart hub home, when do you intend coming?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I dnt knw why people disregard plasma, plasma has changed to what i term part of the best. They are not that heavy again, they dnt dissipate heat much as of the old models(2007-downwards), they are very slim almost that of leds, are good energy savers, coupled with smart hub and 3D features even 4k( for some which i have not seen cheesy) and the best of all this is that i use a massive 51" plasma 2012 model number Samsung ps51e550 smart hub and 3d tv at home and it feels like cinema view. my friends you all should also patronise plasmas too, though they are going on extinction bt they are definitely as strong as there counterpart. Tanku
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you use solar, inverter or prepaid meter, Plasma TV will increase your power consumption. It is the only thing holding me back from buying a plasma TV. If that is not a problem to you, plasma Tvs are still very good and a great bargain.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xreal: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2015
OCTAVO:
cheesy
Boss, did you get this TV brand new from the op or used?
Kindly let me know the model, I see it's an LG product.
Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xreal: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2015
adrusa:
If you use solar, inverter or prepaid meter, Plasma TV will increase your power consumption. It is the only thing holding me back from buying a plasma TV. If that is not a problem to you, plasma Tvs are still very good and a great bargain.
Good morning adrusa, the plasma that increases power consumption are old models, if you check models from 2010 and above, you will find out that they dnt consume as much like the old one does. This newer ones has energy saver mode where you can tune the display and its other power draining processes to minimal. I will posting models of newer plasmas and also there power consumption rates so that the house can see and debate on this issue.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
acunon:
jet bring the 45500 n take the Samsung smart hub home, when do you intend coming?
I discovered that this particular tv does not have inbuilt WiFi, I need inbuilt WiFi tv. So what do u have to say about this ?.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Seyilome:

I discovered that this particular tv does not have inbuilt WiFi, I need inbuilt WiFi tv. So what do u have to say about this ?.
you dnt have a problem
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
More stocks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
acunon:
you dnt have a problem

U did not give answer to my question,
Any other options, before I make order on konga
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Seyilome:

U did not give answer to my question,
Any other options, before I make order on konga
i was saying i have lots of smart hub tvs here of some with inbuilt wifi so when you come you can get it. Good morning!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bump
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Good morning people, have a nice weekend
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Cheap tvs!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Much more stocks, it yours!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
There is this thing about Samsung smart tvs that don't have an inbuilt wifi adapter on it. Since it uses only a LAN cable to power up Internet access it doesn't have to rejected as not to be called an Internet usable tv. This tvs are mixed together along with the inbuilt wifi tvs and sold at the same price. Though the LAN cable use is an old tale but it can be used when you have one.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by decode55(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2015
OCTAVO:
How time flies! It's a month already... Still enjoying my LG 42" SMART TV. cheesy

You later buy? shocked

Saw your enquiries on one thread like that?

Abeg how much did you get yours?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by decode55(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2015
acunon:
40" SMART TV SOLD OFF TO NAIRALANDER NW

acunon:
Sold at 65k!

Abeg I'm looking for this kind of deal grin

Lg preferably.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2015
decode55:

Abeg I'm looking for this kind of deal grin
Lg preferably.
Good morning sir Lg 42" Smart tv is available at 68k sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Good morning World, welcome to Monday and have a nice day.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by decode55(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2015
acunon:
Good morning sir Lg 42" Smart tv is available at 68k sir. Thanks
Inbuilt wifi adapter?
May I know the model number please? Thanks smiley
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by decode55(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Double post
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2015
decode55:

You later buy? shocked
Saw your enquiries on one thread like that?
Abeg how much did you get yours?
I bought it for 60k then.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by decode55(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2015
OCTAVO:
I bought it for 60k then.
What model number? any issues whatsoever?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by johnteddy(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Good morning boss, plz I need Samsung 51inch plasma TV screen... How much is the cost of the screen? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.