Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007709 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2016
abbeynoni:
Am sending 45k to Acunon tomorrow for a samsung 32" smart tv...ama come back here in two days time to tell u all the guy is legit and honest in his business. I will keep u guyz posted for those that still doubt his level of honesty and good delivery.
Note: Am using the courier service he advise I use FROM Lagos to Ibadan to avoid STORY THAT TOUCH. grin grin
Will come back here and update u guys soon.
Thanks sir, will contact you when its available.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Johnsonsp(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Ok good, sir do u sell hometheatre as well? If not can u help me find out the cost of LG AUD 8500 RX Home Theatre uk use or new from ur friends..thank u
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DatechMan(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2016
adrusa:
If you are buying a big TV from this fraud, please watch your back. Once your money enters his pocket, he becomes your boss. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Mr Man,
You don't need all this bad comments you are making.
I have dealt with acunon twice and I never regretted it. I bought a 40" Samsung UHD tv and Samsung Home Theater + Bluray Player (outsourced) . Transactions around 150k. So I believe I have the right to make this comment.

He has already told you that your TV broke in transit via the courier service and it will take an outright screen replacement to fix it. He has even offered to replace the screen but said the screen is currently scarce in the market.

Put yourself in his shoes and try to reason for once.
I think the reasonable thing to do is for you two to dialogue on how you can reach a compromise instead of you making bad comments against him.

#GodBlessNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2016
DatechMan:

Mr Man,
You don't need all this bad comments you are making.
I have dealt with acunon twice and I never regretted it. I bought a 40" Samsung UHD tv and Samsung Home Theater + Bluray Player (outsourced) . Transactions around 150k. So I believe I have the right to make this comment.

He has already told you that your TV broke in transit via the courier service and it will take an outright screen replacement to fix it. He has even offered to replace the screen but said the screen is currently scarce in the market.

Put yourself in his shoes and try to reason for once.
I think the reasonable thing to do is for you two to dialogue on how you can reach a compromise instead of you making bad comments against him.

#GodBlessNigeria
Thanks again sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Lg 42" 2014 Smart tv

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aejaywhite: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
How much? I actually need something bigger. From 48" to 50"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Dominny: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
@ acunon, how much is your lg led 32"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GRACEGLORY: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
Hello acunon can you get me the lg led tv 43 inch 2015 model lf5400 urgently

I have it, do you still need it? It's as clean as crystal (2015 model)
0803 054 6462
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GRACEGLORY: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
write2obi:
I need a LARGE screen led tv a with a superb picture quality . No 3d or smart anything.
I just need the basic function.
What do you have and how much?

I have 43 inches lg (LF5400)
Hit me up if interested: 0803 054 6462
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GRACEGLORY: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
acunon:

Good day kontrolbuoy
I dnt have the lg 43" bt i have a 2014 lg 42" smart tv at 68k

I have 43 inches lg (lf5400)
Hit me up if interested: 0803 054 6462
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jahstech: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
acunon:
First
All clients within lagos are expected to come for goods inspection before payment.
All customers outside lagos who are not willing to come down should try to send family member or friend for inspection and possibly transport after payment.
I have been doing this business since 2012 with trust and integrity, and a damaged goods while on transit almost caused me my name
TVs from 15" to 32" will be sent via local courier services while sizes from 40"-75" will sent with an option of either a local courier service or GIG Logistics company where the goods will be assured secured by the company.

I dnt intend to sell any one defective products else he or she orders for it.
The thread will be updated further with time

Pls, I will need all your opinion on this, as I tend to edit or make the rule permanent.

Try CONFIRM for those outside lagos: https://www.nairaland.com/2833804/welcome-confirm-brand-new-hp
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
aejaywhite:
How much? I actually need something bigger. From 48" to 50"
I have lg 50 inches smart tv with model lg 50lf580v at 120k 2014 model also have Samsung 48 inches samung ur 48h6200 2014 model smart and 3D with screen mirroring
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dominny:
@ acunon, how much is your lg led 32"
It 40k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
jahstech:

Try CONFIRM for those outside lagos: https://www.nairaland.com/2833804/welcome-confirm-brand-new-hp
Okay sir, will give it a trial.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Thaiwow(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bro please how much is ur 39 or 40inch lg led tv, Model no too?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aejaywhite: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
acunon:

I have lg 50 inches smart tv with model lg 50lf580v at 120k 2014 model also have Samsung 48 inches samung ur 48h6200 2014 model smart and 3D with screen mirroring
50"LG is cool..any pics and it's 10k the final price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Thaiwow:
Bro please how much is ur 39 or 40inch lg led tv, Model no too?
Good morning Thai wow
I dnt have Lg 39 inches, though it does not comes available much and we dnt buy because of its unavailability. We consider parts incase it develops a problem that's why we deal more on 42 inches lg and 40 inches Samsung as the only common commodity at that size. BT we sell both Samsung 40 inches(model number available is a Samsung ue40eh5000,ue40f5070 along with others)and lg 42 inches(lg 42ln540) at 60k each.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2016
aejaywhite:

50"LG is cool..any pics and it's 10k the final price?
It's 115k last sir. Pics is below

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Lg 42" model lg 42ln540 led at 60k
Samsung 40" model UE40F5070

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GRACEGLORY: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Screen Size
43”
Display Type
LED LCD
Resolution
1920 x 1080

VIDEO

Triple XD Engine
Picture Mode
7 Modes
Aspect Ratio
6 Modes
Real Cinema 24p (2:2 pull down)

AUDIO

Mono / Stereo / Dual (MTS/SAP)
Dolby Digital Decoder
Speaker System
2.0 ch Speaker System
Audio Output
10W
Clear Voice II
Sound Mode
5 Modes

CONNECTIVITY

USB
Photo
JPEG
Audio
MP3
AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS
RF In (Antenna/Cable)
1 (Rear)
Component Video In
1 (Rear)
Composite In (AV)
1 (shared w/Component)
HDMI®
1 (Side)
USB 2.0
1 (Side)

CABINET ACCESSORIES

VESA® Size (mm)
49” - 300 x 300
Remote Control
L-Con

POWER

ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Power Supply (Voltage, Hz)
100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption
TBD
Standby Mode
0.3W

43LF5400 DIMENSIONS / WEIGHTS / UPC

TV without Stand (WxHxD)
971 x 575 x 58.7mm
38.2” x 22.6” x 2.3”
TV with Stand (WxHxD)
971 x 624 x 198mm
38.2” x 24.6” x 7.8”
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD)
1050 x 655 x 152mm
41.3” x 25.8” x 6”
TV without Stand Weight
9.5kg, 20.9lbs
TV with Stand Weight
9.8kg, 21.6lbs
Shipping Weight
12.7kg, 28lbs
UPC

It's as clean as crystal

Cyrus Jesunifemi.

0803 054 6462...

Still selling...

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by makavele: 1:41am On Feb 03, 2016
acunon:
Sony 42W653 SMART TV with screen mirroring capability at 85k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Good morning world have a great day ahead

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
acunon:
Good morning world have a great day ahead
is dz the 32” u told me u just sold? It'z nice though. Please gimme a good product cuz I can surely guaranty u more sales as I av friendz waitin 2 see how dz pan out before they order from u. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
abbeynoni:
Am sending 45k to Acunon tomorrow for a samsung 32" smart tv...ama come back here in two days time to tell u all the guy is legit and honest in his business. I will keep u guyz posted for those that still doubt his level of honesty and good delivery.
Note: Am using the courier service he advise I use FROM Lagos to Ibadan to avoid STORY THAT TOUCH. grin grin
Will come back here and update u guys soon.

****UPDATES****

I was unable to send the money the following day as said earlier in d above post. However I sent in the money today [03/02/2016] around 3:30pm and placed a call to him to confirm if he has seen the alert and he said he hasn't buh promised 2 let me knw as soon as he does. He sent me a text message about an hour after that that he has gotten the bank alert of the payment I made for the 32” smart TV I intend getting. He promised to get back 2 me soon. That's all for now.

***More Updates Coming***
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by badaru1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
adrusa:
If you are buying a big TV from this fraud, please watch your back. Once your money enters his pocket, he becomes your boss. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

We have sorted out the problem with Acunon brother, Acunon has also been helpful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
badaru1:

I am presently going through a harrowing experience from Acunon's brother, I saw an advert of a TV here, I put a call through to Acunon and he gave me price. I later sent my brother to buy the tv. The Tv was delivered on Friday last week. I put it on on Saturday to watch premier league , just few minutes later, the tv hanged. I put it off and on, the screen went blank. I put a call through to Acunon, he promised that it would be sorted out on Monday, since then the brother has been avoiding my calls. He later told my brother that I had to cough out another 130k if I want a replacement for a tv I paid over 200k and used for for some few minutes. Though am still waiting for them. So if u want to buy these 2nd hand tv becareful
Hmmmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceejay80s(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
badaru1:

I am presently going through a harrowing experience from Acunon's brother, I saw an advert of a TV here, I put a call through to Acunon and he gave me price. I later sent my brother to buy the tv. The Tv was delivered on Friday last week. I put it on on Saturday to watch premier league , just few minutes later, the tv hanged. I put it off and on, the screen went blank. I put a call through to Acunon, he promised that it would be sorted out on Monday, since then the brother has been avoiding my calls. He later told my brother that I had to cough out another 130k if I want a replacement for a tv I paid over 200k and used for for some few minutes. Though am still waiting for them. So if u want to buy these 2nd hand tv becareful
Try and search online if ur TV has a firmware or software update available, sometimes these TVs need software upgrade like phones,download it from their website and store in a flash drive, plug the flash to ur TV and see if it will update, but if it doesn't work, I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by badaru1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
ceejay80s:

Try and search online if ur TV has a firmware or software update available, sometimes these TVs need software upgrade like phones,download it from their website and store in a flash drive, plug the flash to ur TV and see if it will update, but if it doesn't work, I rest my case
ceejay80s:

The TV is already with them.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GRACEGLORY: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2016
GRACEGLORY:
Screen Size
43”
Display Type
LED LCD
Resolution
1920 x 1080

VIDEO

Triple XD Engine
Picture Mode
7 Modes
Aspect Ratio
6 Modes
Real Cinema 24p (2:2 pull down)

AUDIO

Mono / Stereo / Dual (MTS/SAP)
Dolby Digital Decoder
Speaker System
2.0 ch Speaker System
Audio Output
10W
Clear Voice II
Ssund Mode
5 Modes

CONNECTIVITY

USB
Photo
JPEG
Audio
MP3
AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS
RF In (Antenna/Cable)
1 (Rear)
Component Video In
1 (Rear)
Composite In (AV)
1 (shared w/Component)
HDMI®
1 (Side)
USB 2.0
1 (Side)

CABINET ACCESSORIES

VESA® Size (mm)
49” - 300 x 300
Remote Control
L-Con

POWER

ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Power Supply (Voltage, Hz)
100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption
TBD
Standby Mode
0.3W

43LF5400 DIMENSIONS / WEIGHTS / UPC

TV without Stand (WxHxD)
971 x 575 x 58.7mm
38.2” x 22.6” x 2.3”
TV with Stand (WxHxD)
971 x 624 x 198mm
38.2” x 24.6” x 7.8”
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD)
1050 x 655 x 152mm
41.3” x 25.8” x 6”
TV without Stand Weight
9.5kg, 20.9lbs
TV with Stand Weight
9.8kg, 21.6lbs
Shipping Weight
12.7kg, 28lbs
UPC

It's as clean as crystal

Cyrus Jesunifemi.

0803 054 6462....

Still selling....
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2016
badaru1:

Good day sir. Your brother did not buy from me directly. He went and met my elder bro as he was advoiding me. Both of them transact. Without my knowledge. How is it my problem when he was supposed to meet me direct and went to my back to consult my brother. It's jst greediness that caused that as he thought he can get the best from him. Nw he mostly talks with my elder bro not me and he was the one that advise that you should not talk to my brother. So sir. I have no part to play in this business as he transacted with my elder brother for gain n not me.pls rephrase any accusation here as this hurts my feelings and business here. You should talk to your friend to resolve this not bringing it here as I have no business with you. Thanks again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.