Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007552 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
ebrahym:
Acunon....please sort out these issues with your clients. ...my 3 cents
Its been sorted out sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrakin(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
adrusa:

The last man who sent his dummy tv to you recounted his sad experience here. I don't want to fall into the same trap. You can come and carry it like egg as u recommends. I dont want story about "MORE DAMAGE" due to the mode of transportation.

Hmmmmmm

If I got my TV from cash & carry and I need them to fix it for me as I claim it is factory fault. Will they come to my house to pick it up?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
mrakin:

Hmmmmmm

If I got my TV from cash & carry and I need them to fix it for me as I claim it is factory fault. Will they come to my house to pick it up?
Biko help us ask him o
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
adrusa:

You can come and carry it like egg as u recommends. I dont want story about "MORE DAMAGE" due to the mode of transportation.
Bros be like say you never ready to resolve this issue. If you purchase a TV from Fouani Nigeria (LG's head office in Nigeria located in Apapa lagos), and you get home and discover that it is faulty, will Fouani Nigeria come to your house and pick it up? Even if your house is beside their office?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
mrakin:

Hmmmmmm

Great question. 1. Cash and carry has an office in Ibadan, I wont have to log the TV to Lagos. 2. Is Acunon now Cash and Carry? What stupid defence by stupid people?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
ayxmania:

Bros be like say you never ready to resolve this issue. If you purchase a TV from Fouani Nigeria (LG's head office in Nigeria located in Apapa lagos), and you get home and discover that it is faulty, will Fouani Nigeria come to your house and pick it up? Even if your house is beside their office?

He brought it to Ibadan by himself, why do you think he should have a problem retrieving it, by himself?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
adrusa:

He brought it to Ibadan by himself, why do you think he should have a problem retrieving it, by himself?
I brought it because you suggested I do so ,so as to convey it securely. Pls send me that stuff so that we can stop all this.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
adrusa:

Chief, I think it won't hurt you to send it back to him. You don dey on ur right since, make u no later be on the wrong side o. Simple as ABC, send the tv back to him. If possible, upload the pictures of the present condition of the tv here. You and Acunon are not the only one involved in this, your money is at stake, Acunon's business is at stake, our (the rest of us on this thread) trust is at stake. Please sir, I beg of you to send it back to him.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
adrusa:

Great question. 1. Cash and carry has an office in Ibadan, I wont have to log the TV to Lagos. 2. Is Acunon now Cash and Carry? What stupid defence by stupid people?

Will cash n carry in Ibadan go to your house n pick the TV? You will still need to take the TV there,,
putting up insults across others online when criticizing isn't ideal.....

Bros,, don't make the issue linger, he asked you to send it back,, he gave offer resolving issues with you. Now you claiming he come over and get it,,, you requested, suggested he brings to Ibadan,, now he's requesting, you send, AL you need is ask, where wil be OK to get it, which bus preferably.. that's all,.... put across the state of the TV,, wrap it quiet good,,
.I think maturity matters in this issue,,,, na wa ooo!! !

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lhanraya2w(m): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2016
acunon:

Samsung UE32H4510 2014

Can we deal on this please? #Urgent
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afromalaika(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2016
adrusa:

Perhaps sir, if u don't know dis issue transcends you. I bought a Samsung 3D Smart with model number UE50H6470 from Acunon with no issue at all till d present while i am writing. I bought it on trust cos i dreaded going to Alaba. If not for Acunon but for the sake of others on dis tread, please send the TV back to him. If u can't do it yourself, kindly find trusted courier or public transporter to do it for you.
Acunon, your integrity is at stake here. Many of us are watching, kindly do d needful. I write this cos i don't wanna see yr business down. Pages 55 and 56 of this tread is enough to dissuade potential customers.
A word they say is enough...
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by JonSnow(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
What's happening here?

Who are these miscreants trying to tarnish Acunon's image?

Why are nigerians like this?

FYI, I bought a Samsung 40' UHD smart tv from Acunon late last year. I paid him upfront & He delivered it straight to Owerri.

Please be patient with him, he's totally legit

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2016
lhanraya2w:

Can we deal on this please? #Urgent
OK sir, hit me up on whatsapp 07010381875. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Afromalaika:

Perhaps sir, if u don't know dis issue transcends you. I bought a Samsung 3D Smart with model number UE50H6470 from Acunon with no issue at all till d present while i am writing. I bought it on trust cos i dreaded going to Alaba. If not for Acunon but for the sake of others on dis tread, please send the TV back to him. If u can't do it yourself, kindly find trusted courier or public transporter to do it for you.
Acunon, your integrity is at stake here. Many of us are watching, kindly do d needful. I write this cos i don't wanna see yr business down. Pages 55 and 56 of this tread is enough to dissuade potential customers.
A word they say is enough...
Thanks and God bless.
I have requested he sends it down to me sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all, have a blessed week!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
19" bush lcd with side Dvd for urgent sales at 12k
Comes with remote control and power adapter.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Bookiemart01(f): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Bros, you both need to compromise here. You do not expect him to come to Ibadan to pick it up simply because" he sent it to Ibadan".

Again, you are rude!!!! What do you mean by "stupid defense by stupid people"? Do you know it doesn't cost anything for everyone trying to mediate between you two to look the other way and not say a thing on your TV? I understand you're hurt but, do not throw caution into the wind by insulting others.

Lastly, if you know you want a way forward in this TV of yours, send the TV back to the seller and let's see what he does about it. If you can't send it back because you think he should be the one to come pick it up from your end, wait till he can (if he ever does) or just move on and forget all about this. Stop derailing his thread because he has offered to solve the issue.

Note: Do not insult me in your reply (I know your hot blood will push you to reply) cos if you do, you'll not like it as you'll totally forget it was TV that brought you to this thread grin

adrusa:

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SapphireYj: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2016
MY TESTIMONY AFTER BUYING FROM ACUNON
Like many others, i stumbled upon this thread while looking for a used TV in good condition. I wanted a large screen TV with smart functionality and 3D, Acunon surpassed my expectation by offering me many options ranging from curved TVs to flat ones,3D to 2D, 4k to full HD,55 inches to 65 inches, etc. I was spoiled for choice.
INITIAL FEARS
Like many others, i was initially afraid to buy from him because:
(1) His shop is in Alaba International Market, and i knew Alaba is full of fraudulent and dubious people that will never pass on any opportunity to dupe you.
(2) He was a complete stranger whose face i had never seen(I haven't seen his face till now sef lol), so i was skeptical about dealing with him because even if the deal went bad,how would I arrest a faceless individual?
(3) I wanted to buy a very expensive Tv, one that could tempt a normally good person to disappear with my money.
(4) After seeing some negative reviews(2 in total, especially from adrusa), i was afraid of buying from him since i stay in Abuja.I kept thinking about the line issue faults that the disgruntled customers complained about that came by while the TV was in transit.

After thinking long and hard i decided to give mr Acunon a try.My reasons were:
(1) Mr Acunon has far more positive reviews than negative ones, I'll peg a guess at a positive to negative review ratio of 90:10. That's a 90% rating, that's worth giving him a try i thought.
(2) Many customers praised him for having excellent customer relations, that's very important to me, as I like communicating with a seller.
(3) He has a really long thread on Nairaland;a 419's thread would not make it past 2 pages before being exposed.Acunon's thread had over 50 pages,with mainly positive reviews, surely there was no way a 419 could make it that far, and no one could generate alternate monikers to fake positive reviews for upto over 50 pages I thought.
(4) He dropped his physical address, phone numbers for calls and Whatsapp, BB pin etc.This gave me more confidence.

After weighing all my options, i took a leap of faith by contacting him, and we eventually settled for a 65 inches Samsung Ultra HD 4K 3D TV(UE65HU7500).
The price was initially scary, adn ithought it would cost an arm to buy, but after he sent the model number, and i checked how much a new one was sold for, which was for over a million, i realized i was getting a good deal for a TV that was used for just over a year.I sent him the money with bated breaths and he acknowledged getting the alert after about a minute I sent the money. I also told him to get me 3D glasses and some other things.He advised me to insure the TV so that if for what ever reason the TV gets damaged in transit, my money would be refunded. I insured the TV for a substantial sum at GIG Logistics.He also gave me other safe options i could use to transfer the TV if i didnt have enough money to insure the TV.The TV was eventually delivered on Saturday, i picked it up and when i got home, Acunon kept calling me to find out how far.He packed the TV with a lot of Styrofoam and cushions that i had to use about 30 minutes to unwrap it, this means he has learnt to package his TV better after the initial experience he had with few customers.I tested the TV and I was impressed.The TV was a beauty to behold, the colors were amazing, the picture quality was sweet, and the screen was massive,lol, my wife had to shift the sofas back so that we could have a wider view.The only things that i need to make the viewing experience complete are 4K movies. Unfortunately, there aren't many 4k movies available now, so i have been watching HD movies.But the TV has UHD upscalling, which makes the HD pictures better than your normal HDTV pictures.Lest I forget, the 3D viewing experience was so good I can't even explain it.
FINAL WORDS
I empathize with the few people that had a not so great buying experience with Acunon, but I can, based on my experience, recommend Acunon to anyone having doubts about buying from him.I wish every prospective buyer a similar experience to mine. Let us encourage the few honest business men we have in Nigeria, there are so many scammers out there, especially on OLX and Jiji.Acunon is a honest business man, and should be encouraged to excel in his business not bad mouthed.I learnt he is also a graduate.He is not being idle like some graduates who do nothing while looking for a job;nor does he scam others online like some graduates do. Let's encourage him please by patronizing him, and I believe there won't be any more complaints.Sorry for the long epistle.LOl.Here are the pictures of my TV:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2016
SapphireYj:
Like many others, i stumbled upon this thread while looking for a used TV in good condition. I wanted a large screen TV with smart functionality and 3D, Acunon surpassed my expectation by offering me many options ranging from curved TVs to flat ones,3D to 2D, 4k to full HD,55 inches to 65 inches, etc. I was spoiled for choice.
INITIAL FEARS
(1) His shop is in Alaba International Market, and i knew Alaba is full of fraudulent and dubious people that will never pass on any opportunity to dupe you.
(2) He was a complete stranger whose face i had never seen(I haven't seen his face till now sef lol), so i was skeptical about dealing with him because even if the deal went bad,how would I arrest a faceless individual?
(3) I wanted to buy a very expensive Tv, one that could tempt a normally good person to disappear with my money.
(4) After seeing some negative reviews(2 in total, especially from adrusa), i was afraid of buying from him since i stay in Abuja.I kept thinking about the line issue faults that the disgruntled customers complained about that came by while the TV was in transit.
(1) Mr Acunon has far more positive reviews than negative ones, I'll peg a guess at a positive to negative review ratio of 90:10. That's a 90% rating, that's worth giving him a try i thought.
(2) Many customers praised him for having excellent customer relations, that's very important to me, as I like communicating with a seller.
(3) He has a really long thread on Nairaland;a 419's thread would not make it past 2 pages before being exposed.Acunon's thread had over 50 pages,with mainly positive reviews, surely there was no way a 419 could make it that far, and no one could generate alternate monikers to fake positive reviews for upto over 50 pages I thought.
(4) He dropped his physical address, phone numbers for calls and Whatsapp, BB pin etc.This gave me more confidence.
After weighing all my options, i took a leap of faith by contacting him, and we eventually settled for a 65 inches Samsung Ultra HD 4K 3D TV(UE65HU7500).
The price was initially scary, adn ithought it would cost an arm to buy, but after he sent the model number, and i checked how much a new one was sold for, which was for over a million, i realized i was getting a good deal for a TV that was used for just over a year.I sent him the money with bated breaths and he acknowledged getting the alert after about a minute I sent the money. I also told him to get me 3D glasses and some other things.He advised me to insure the TV so that if for what ever reason the TV gets damaged in transit, my money would be refunded. I insured the TV for a substantial sum at GIG Logistics.He also gave me other safe options i could use to transfer the TV if i didnt have enough money to insure the TV.The TV was eventually delivered on Saturday, i picked it up and when i got home, Acunon kept calling me to find out how far.He packed the TV with a lot of Styrofoam and cushions that i had to use about 30 minutes to unwrap it, this means he has learnt to package his TV better after the initial experience he had with few customers.I tested the TV and I was impressed.The TV was a beauty to behold, the colors were amazing, the picture quality was sweet, and the screen was massive,lol, my wife had to shift the sofas back so that we could have a wider view.The only things that i need to make the viewing experience complete are 4K movies. Unfortunately, there aren't many 4k movies available now, so i have been watching HD movies.But the TV has UHD upscalling, which makes the HD pictures better than your normal HDTV pictures.Lest I forget, the 3D viewing experience was so good I can't even explain it.
FINAL WORDS
I empathize with the few people that had a not so great buying experience with Acunon, but I can, based on my experience, recommend Acunon to anyone having doubts about buying from him.I wish every prospective buyer a similar experience to mine. Let us encourage the few honest business men we have in Nigeria, there are so many scammers out there, especially on OLX and Jiji.Acunon is a honest business man, and should be encouraged to excel in his business not bad mouthed.I learnt he is also a graduate.He is not being idle like some graduates who do nothing while looking for a job;nor does he scam others online like some graduates do. Let's encourage him please by patronizing him, and I believe there won't be any more complaints.Sorry for the long epistle.LOl.Here are the pictures of my TV:
Nice one.Enjoy your money bro.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SapphireYj: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
More pixs

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SapphireYj: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Akerekoroabijawara:
Nice one.Enjoy your money bro.
Thanks bro
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
SapphireYj:
INITIAL FEARS

FINAL WORDS
I like the way you narrated your ordeal. cheesy
I guess this will restore some people's lost confidence, owing to the fact that your TV is very expensive and you patronised him amidst the impending saga. One of my Nairaland ogas also recently got an expensive Tv from him. Yet, some people wanna bring him down with negative remarks. cheesy
Congrats Bro, enjoy your device. Will upgrade to your level someday. wink
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Stancity(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
SapphireYj Nice review bro... it takes someone who is coursed or myopic in nature to read all you tabled down and still go ahead to call Acunon a scammer or whatever..

Enjoy your super viewing experience bro... cool cool
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Stancity(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
OCTAVO:

I guess this will restore some people's lost confidence, owing to the fact that your TV is very expensive and you patronised him amidst the impending saga. One of my Nairaland ogas also recently got an expensive Tv from him. Yet, some people wanna bring him down with negative remarks. cheesy

I feel you bro... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SapphireYj: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
OCTAVO:

Thanks bro, your positive reviews also played a huge part in shaping my decision to buy from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SapphireYj: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Stancity:
SapphireYj Nice review bro... it takes someone who is coursed or myopic in nature to read all you tabled down and still go ahead to call Acunon a scammer or whatever..

Enjoy your super viewing experience bro... cool cool
Thanks sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
SapphireYj:
INITIAL FEARS
FINAL WORDS
@SapphireYj this positive review really helps.it help me to have confidence in acunon again.Acunon expect call or Whatsapp message from very soon.already make up mind on getting Samsung 40" led tv possibly smart from you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:58am On Feb 09, 2016
SapphireYj:
INITIAL FEARS

FINAL WORDS
Thanks for the trust my oga, may God bless you. Enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Very white and shinny Samsung UE46F6510 smart tv and 3d for urgent sales at 105k
Call me 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875
BBM 58BDEB3A

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Samsung UE55F6400 Smart hub tv with 3D For urgent sales at 190k negotiable.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Sony 55" Internet tv and 3D with model number KDL 55EX723 available for sales
Price : 165k
Contact me on 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875 only
BBM 58BDEB3A

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.