Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work (5251 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Too big for his age , Athen had been granted a trial and consequently recruited into the State Security Agency of Kambury. He was still studying but this recent duty call of his nation had bridged his study career. Since he knew a little about spirits and ghouls from his occasional attendance of the psychic classes with his brother and Kimball and due to the fact that Stephen Shaw himself had been mauled to death by this same vampires, he had been called upon to lead a group of psychics in the search of these vampires. He had readily agreed when he got the letter then still at New Orleans, but when he got to Kambury and found out that his two dearest persons on earth - Allen and Kimball - where those he will be hunting, he had become pale as death.
Rejecting the state's offer would be as sucidal as plunging into the hands of the two ravaging vampires. Though he thought Allen or Kimball wouldn't hurt him.
He had been home for two weeks now and Allen had not once returned home from his ravaging escapades .

Athen sat absent-minded at the Traveller's Bar near an old family house and the television in front of him blared out the announcement, the anger in the voice of the reporter could be dtected easily. Athen glared at the tv screen with scathing eyes. The reporter was saying, ".... The president Jim Astin, had been attacked by one of the vampire ravaging the city of late. With a half cut throat and a ripped-off heart, the president was confirmed dead by the State Executive Hospital. Also several houses and estates had been razed down as the vampire now pour out fire and crackling thunders from its mouth. The police and army are at the alert, and the vampire is being chased towards the Greendig River having been shot three bullets on the leg...."

Athen slumped into his chair just as his phone blared out furiously.
"Philips Athen, who am i speaking with?" Athen asked.
The voice at the other end seem to linger and then spoke out.
"I need your help Athen". Allen froze at the spot, the world seemed to whirl furiously all around him, his heartbeats pounded madly, Allen's voice was unmistakable.
"Allen! , is that you Allen?"
"Am at the tunnel beside Greendig River, am empty Athen..i..i.can't feel anything anymore, it seems Aragon's left me now, am normal now, please i need your help, trust me Athen, am perfectly normal...". Athen listened mouth wide open, eyes shocked, sweat broke out on his face, he thought he was dreaming, Allen's voice still speaking over the phone brought his mind back to reality, "....i need you to get me the car out at the Rainstation, i'll run along through the tunnel till i get out, am waitng man"
The line went dead. Athen was hundred percent sure his brother was okay now. He raced home, made a hurried explanation to Grandpa, took his keys and dashed out for the car. Again his phone blared out as he was about opening the door. The line was quick and short, "Hello, that Philips? Get to the Greendig River side now with your crew, we found our man"
The line hung up and Athen stood beside the car, thinking. Undecided of what to do. Yet another call again, "Yes , who's there?" He asked angrily.
"Mr Philips, when you are through at Greendig River, hurry to the outskirts at MaryLane, we presume the other vampire, the female, is lurking out, somewhwere there, okay?" and click the line went dead.
Furious and angry at the turn of events he smashed the phone, entered the car and drove off, undecided on where to go. His brother's plea on one side, the nations call on the other side, of course he knew those officials will consider him mad if tells them the ravaging vampire has ceased to be a vampire, and of course they were unaware that they were sending him to hunt his own brother. A confused and ill-stricken youngman he swung the car off the road and drove steadily towards Nellson avenue leading to the Rain station.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Timothy3113(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Mescopaul: ...continuation

Hannah let go of the note and slumped over Kimball's body, unconscious too.

Athen drank the last cup of his Golden Brooks wine and stared unconsciously into space.
"How things change overnight" he thought.
pls i no undastand again o
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2014
Updating... ₹loading 100%₹

Today is tuesday, a bright and fresh one!
Legend OF The Saints will be ending soon.

! Don't miss out my other releases !

* The Night Swimmer
* Dilemma

Begin now to vote for which will come first! Goodluck!

Go Vote Now!
The Night Swimmer Vs Dilemma - Voting Thread
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Timothy3113: pls i no undastand again o
Hahaha
sir u must have missed the preceding post... Try following the story back from (2), i think that will help you fix your 'dilemma'
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2014
--------------------------------------

"You can't keep me here forever man!! ... I'll soon gain a lead and i'll strike you down, once and for all!!"
The grave Aragon's voice yelled out from the dark tunnel in Sylva's den.
"You've wasted the soul of innocent people! You've turned two happy lads into blood-thirsty vampires, i warned you brother, but your evil deeds will cease to exist once am through with you!" Sylva's harsh words came out between clenched lips.
Aragon let out a loud grave yell, that sent out fire and lightening and cracked the tunnel where Sylva had caged him. Sylva caught him in time as he flew out ravaneously. A red coal hot from the start from Aragon's mouth smashed Sylva's heart, the wail echoed through the tunnel and Aragon gained freedom as Sylva lost his grasp on him. With his last breath, Sylva caught the fleeing ghoul's garment and with a deafening thunderclap and flashes of lightening , he sent Aragon back into the tunnel and sealed the mouth with huge magic clad chain. Aragon's last howl sounded terribly in the tunnel as he fell down down down, towards the bottom of the dark-hot tunnel. Sylva's heart burned deeply from Aragon's fireball, weakness clouded his vision. He lay down near the tunnel mouth and breathed his last. This was in somewhere unknown to any mortal, seems only the spirits and gods had access to the immortal land - land of ugly ghouls.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Hi Mescopaul, hw re u 2day? Thz 4d update. Expctn more cuz i'm oliver twist
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sammy paced hurriedly in the waiting room. This was a deadly risk he knew he had taken. Anything could happen, he was really endangered. He never knew women were so chicken-hearted to have fainted, simply because of what was written on paper, and that was all he could do not to have himself jailed, if he had taken time to explain things in person to Mrs Hannah herself.

Sammy was cruising in his hired Limousine on the day before, and was given the deadline to be 8pm that day to return the car, because the owner of the company would make use of it by 8.35pm the very same day, and failure to return it, they had signed would be the assumption that he had stolen it and that would set the cops after him.

As he sped to the company by 8.10pm to return the car, he had seen a girl jump over a steel little fence, missed her step and crashed down. He stopped and watched as three men ran out of the house and started pounding furiously on the girl, the girl seemed to have been dead when he got there, but they told him that she was a vampire, and that she normally 'comes-to' every two hours, the men also said that they discovered that her vampire powers had vanished after she had sucked one of their men to death, leaving him bloodless and lifeless. The men told Sam that they were going to burn her to death.

Sam had already noticed that the vampire girl was Kimball, he checked his time , it was 8.20pm already, he took Kimball with him after a huge fight with the men, and bought the deadly substance on the way and scribbled down a short note for Hannah. Perhaps, he thought, this would be better than being burnt, he couldnt hold back the tears, the once beautiful and bubbling Kimball! He thought aloud.
He had quickly stopped at Kimball's home, tumbled her down with the note and the substance he had tucked somewhere, hoping Hannah would be at home, then he sped to the company to return the car!

He drove into the company as the time struck 8.30pm, and waiting deligently for him where two cops seated firmly at the entrance. He greeted them briefly, handed the car keys over to them and made to leave.
"You are lucky man" One of the men called out after looking at his watch.
"I know sir" He replied with a stiff smile.

On his way home he stopped at Kimball's trembling all over, he knocked but grave silence greeted him. He pushed open the door and stepped in, only to find mother and daughter lying on the floor, unconscious. Waving a taxi down, he carried both to the cab after cleaning Kimball thoroughly from the blood stains. They drove to the MaryLane Medical Unit.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Timothy3113(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mescopaul: ...continuation

Hannah let go of the note and slumped over Kimball's body, unconscious too.

Athen drank the last cup of his Golden Brooks wine and stared unconsciously into space.
"How things change overnight" he thought.
d way you jumped here is what is confusing me. From the part kimbal is unconscious to part wer police are chasing allen. And kimballl d oda vampire is chilling some where.
Mind you if dis is a flash back then yoou will have to indicate who is remebering or d person narrating it to another person.
U can check frm where d beginig of chapta 6 ends and wher it continues from in the d next page.
Anyway welldone
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mczigx(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nice stori u gat here bro,nice 1 kip it up.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Pvictor10(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mescopaul: Hahaha
'dilemma'
Thank God Mescopaul now has a life. This should keep you focused, and please, stop your hatred against Frank Edwards.

Busy with Sammyhoe EBIAG story, will come back to read yours.

No offence please!
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Timothy3113: d way you jumped here is what is confusing me. From the part kimbal is unconscious to part wer police are chasing allen. And kimballl d oda vampire is chilling some where.
Mind you if dis is a flash back then yoou will have to indicate who is remebering or d person narrating it to another person.
U can check frm where d beginig of chapta 6 ends and wher it continues from in the d next page.
Anyway welldone
Pls who can verify this?? Toykathy did u get d story all mushed up like that??
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pvictor10:
Thank God Mescopaul now has a life. This should keep you focused, and please, stop your hatred against Frank Edwards.

Busy with Sammyhoe EBIAG story, will come back to read yours.

No offence please!

Welcome to Literature section bro, at least you would give the Religion section a brake from your rigid arguements!

No offence!
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lemme drop dis update, before 2nd half go start ( Br 0 v 5 Gr)

....continuation

It has passed two hours now and he hadnt heard anything from the doctor. Five minutes later,
he turned his gaze towards the ward as the doctor, a woman in her early fifties emerged from the ward.

"Mr Ray?" Sammy gave a stiff nod.
"Your patients are fine, but you go and be back by say 6pm, by then they will be able to go with you" She gave him a warm smile.
"Okay, thanks doctor".
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chapter 7

"Hullo! Its the Major speaking, yea, our man has headed towards the Rain Station, dispatch your men there now and get the jerk down, before he does more harm, we've already lost so many lives 'cos of him"

---------------------------------

Allen struggled with thorns and thickets as he wangled his way towards the Rain Station through the tunnel. As cloudy as his brain had been before, he was now calm and his brain was normal, whats more! His eyes were normal too! - All 'redness' gone! He came to discover this when he bent to wash his face in as little stream he had stumbled upon. Allen was now his normal old self, he was now Philips Allen, Aragon Allen was now a thing of the past!

Allen found his underground route tough and hard, but if he must be safe, he must make it to the station were Athen would have been waiting for him with the car. He thought of the many troubles ahead of him, "but once i got out of this mess, i'ld leave Kambury immediately to somewhere else and begin a new life" he thought with a wry smile on his face.

Arriving at the Rain Station early enough, ATHEN parked at a respectable distance from where he thought ALLEN would emerge from. The police force members already hidden in strategic places and behind coverings nearby waiting for their man to emerge as the Major had told them earlier on. The station was clear, deserted and almost empty, but within corners, behind drums, behind bushes around, lay many mobile police officers heavily loaded, all guns set and pointed to the direction they think their man, Allen , would emerge from, they had been ordered to 'get the jerk down' by the police commandant whom they all called Major.
In this atmosphere did Athen drive in with the car Allen had requested, he sighed relief when he saw the station all cleared out, unknown to him were the dozens of police and cops that lurked in hideouts around. The cops were happy to see Mr Philips Athen whom they thought had come out also in the bid to rid Kambury of the ravaging vampire. They didnt bother to notify him of their presence since they had already gotten the command to "blast the bastard to pieces" as soon as he came out through to the station.

While Allen made his way roughly through the bushes and hard-sharp grasses, Athen waited patiently for him. The cops were also waiting.

The time was past three now, and Allen could see the light entering the bush from the station. The station was quiet and empty. Allen peered out slowly, looked left and right with no soul in view. He then sighted the the car, knew it was Athen. He came out from the bush and walked briskly toward the car. Athen cleaned his eyes, happy to see his dear brother once more, and clicked the front door open.
Allen was now halfway from the car which was also the middle of the station's vast compound, then all of a sudden, like the speed of light, guns, countless, exploded from all corners of the station at him as hundreds of police and cops officers ventured out from their hiding places, firing unflinchingly at "their man".

Allen stopped at the middle of the station, lifted up his hands and fell face-flat to the dusty ground. His body was torn to pieces by the hundreds of bullets that exploded towards him. As Allen's blood flowed, Athen's tears flowed.
His surprise and shock at the deafening explosion left him speechless and transfixed. As he saw Allen's battered body fall to the ground, he blacked out right inside the car.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
"Ummm, sir we've got the man, mission accomplished"
"That's good news officer, but the female, is yet alive and might be up and doing now, so you get your men to MaryLane and finish her off as well"
"Yessir!"
"Umm...,eh and , is Mr Philips there?"
"Yeah, but we dont know what's gone wrong with him, he just blacked out"
"Blacked out? What happened!.... Okay just get over the other one with your men, we'll see to Mr Philips, okay?"
"Okay sir"

The Officer hung up and with his men they set off to MaryLane, while an ambulance carried Allen's cold body and an unconscious Athen to the Kambury General Hospital.

---------------------------------

Grandpa listened intently as the news caster interviewed a correspondent reporting the events of the day.
"Umm, we've just arrived at the scene now... ... Oh yes its a clearified fact, the vampire, the male is dead, shot through many times by the police that staged him when he emerged from the woods... But...em something still baffles our mind ... Something unclearified... The vampire is dead for sure, but then why did Mr Philips Athen, the psychic, why did he black-out during or shall i say after the shootout by the police... Its still a puzzel that have to be unravelled..."
Grandpa threw the radio set furiously on the floor, scrambled out into the country side, grief torn his heart. He stood on the mountain overlooking the city side of Kambury and bellowed out "Aragon! Aragon!! Aragon!!! " and the valley below re-echoed the words. He broke down and sobbed profusely.

--------------------------------

Days passed and days came. Three days elapsed and the police where still in search for Kimball. Though she had been discharged from the hospital with Hannah, she couldnt be found because they had no fore knowledge of her facial appearance. So they needed the help of the Psychic.
"Hello, yes its the officer"
"What are you guys up to, its been three days now" said the Major angrily.
"Ummh, Sir we couldnt find the girl, not without the help of the Psychic"
"Then get the goddamn psychic to the job!!"
"He is not in for it anymore we gathered sir"
"And why?"
"We now know why he blackedout during the shoot out at the vampire"
"I dont want to know why...damn!!" he yelled.
"But that settles the puzzle sir, Mr Philips is the vampire's younger brother" replied the officer.
"Oh oh, is he?" then the line went dead.

-------------------------

Sammy sat at the clubpark with Athen and Kimball who was now completely normal, all lost in their own thoughts. They say nothing to each other. They knew they were not complete without Allen, they also knew that they would never again be complete forever.

The End.

THE LEGEND OF THE SAINTS By Mescopaul

MSSE2014
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hey guys glad for all those that followed and read my book on-net here:

the likes of

LogoDwiz the very ftc on this thread, i also appreciate the likes of Toykathy- thanks dear for following doggedly, Timothy3113 - brother i greet u,

I can never forget:
missuniverse, Aisha800, dave p, rockhilz, franasoan, mczigx, and even my religion section opposer Pvictor10

Lets meet on the voting thread
TNS V DIL - The Voting Thread
See you there!

Pls dont forget to rate and endorse this thread for Fp.

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Pvictor10(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mescopaul:

my religion section opposer Pvictor10

Lets meet on the voting thread
TNS V DIL - The Voting Thread
See you there!

Pls dont forget to rate and endorse this thread for Fp.

na wa o, see d title u gave me. You make me laugh!
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mescopaul: Pls who can verify this?? Toykathy did u get d story all mushed up like that??

I guess tim beat me to it. Kim was unconscious, her mum left wit 2 options, to kill her of let herself be killed. I dnt get how she was freed frm her mum 's care, dnt knw how aragon was captured by his broda, dnt knw hw kim became vampire. Mescopaul, u dnt have to rush us cuz we aint complainin. Sorry 4 just replyin, ve bn so busy.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nice one..
Wished it was more than that...
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Now i understand Kim's ordeal
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mczigx(m): 3:04am On Jul 09, 2014
Bravo,Bravo,Bravo.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2014
Pvictor10:

na wa o, see d title u gave me. You make me laugh!
Am a realist undecided
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Am very sorry if i made this work difficult to understand for you guys.
I'll answer some of your questions here, and pls feel free to ask if you got lost in the storyline somewhere. Timothy3113, toykathy am so sorry for the kinda blurred understanding of the story. Lemme see how much i can remedy the issue.

Story Reviews

toykathy:
I guess tim beat me to it. Kim was unconscious, her mum left wit 2 options, to kill her of let herself be killed. I dnt get how she was freed frm her mum 's care,
She was not freed as you have put it, from Sammy's side, the story unfolded how he (Sammy) came in and found mother and daughter unconscious, he then took them to the MaryLane medical Unit.
From the story:
The screeching of car tires against the tarred road, made her jump up. She tip-toed to the window and through the curtains peered out into the street just as the door of a stately Limousine opened and Kimball's half dead body tumbled out of the car, the car door was closed and the car sped off. With throbbing heart pounding furiously in its ribcage, Hannah rushed to the door, flung it open and raced into the air towards Kimball's inert body on the road side. She managed to drag her into the house and closed the door, on close examination, she found Kimball's mouth filled with blood, covering her cloths and hands, and just beside her waist bet a note hung loosely. Picking up the note with trembling hands, Hannah read its content slowly: "She would be conscious after two hours, you are to put the substance you will find in her hair park in a coffee for her to drink when she's conscious , its better for he to die a painless death than the other way round, and be careful, vampires are heartless"
Hannah let go of the note and slumped over Kimball's body, unconscious too. ...... Take note of the bolded lines.

toykathy:
dnt knw how aragon was captured by his broda,
Actually concised detail was not made here, but inferrence can be made from this lines:
From the story:
"You can't keep me here forever man!! ... I'll soon gain a lead and i'll strike you down, once and for all!!"
The grave Aragon's voice yelled out from the dark tunnel in Sylva's den.

toykathy:
dnt knw hw kim became vampire.
Am sorry i didnt write the story to plainly declare that Kimball had turned a vampire, but from the following lines our doubts are sufficed.
From the story:
Aragon gained ground and slipped off Sylva's grasp, and flapping his huge wings in the air he shouted happily at Sylva "I sought all these years for a soul to possess , and now I've got two souls, isn't that wonderful !!" and with that he flew away leaving behind old Sylva staring in discomfort .

Pls read the bolded lines carefully. This tells us that Aragon had decided to include Km among the souls he wished to possess.
Aslo look at this:
From the story:
Chapter 6
The duo settled somewhere at the Lankers Bay's valley and ate savagely at the hearts of the unlucky couple. They were no more a once happy innocent students, they were now vampires of Kamburry and everywhere in the City , the police searched for them - While Aragon sat on his ghoully throne a happy ghoul!

The 'duo' above tells us that the vampire is more than one person.

toykathy:
Mescopaul, u dnt have to rush us cuz we aint complainin. Sorry 4 just replyin, ve bn so busy.
I still plead for the misunderstanding in the story. Hope this reviews above help a little, well am happy for your openness cos this would guide me when writing next time. In case there's misunderstanding in the story pls read the page (2) of the story, seems that's were the whole trouble lies.

Once again, am so sorry.
Goodmorning!

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Hey dearie, welldone. Ur story is wonderful but towrds 2 chap 5 i felt u were rushing d story. Take ur tym nxt tym and analyse ur plot well. We re nt going anywhere. Good job!
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Yes dear, d review helps. Thz 4 better explainatn. Incase of ur nxt story take ur tym n explain evry details, it wil make we ur fans understand u more. Gud mawnin 2u too. Have a nyc day.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Timothy3113(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Now i can undastand.
Nice write up
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thx alot toykathy and Timothy3113, thx for being there ... See u at the voting thread.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by fhunn: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Did sylva die?
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by fhunn: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Would aragon be able to break free?
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
@fhunn, Sylva did die, Aragon's freedom is not featured in this story.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by fhunn: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mescopaul: @fhunn, Sylva did die, Aragon's freedom is not featured in this story.
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God It Was All A Dream / Ayamatanga (i-am-at-anger) / My Virgin Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.