Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38726 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by kocvalour(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
cena should leave jorhh..
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Debroslink:
Are U & I the Usos? How come we share the same feeling?

BTW, Ronke, can u update the house with the latest on smackdown

Lol
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
SMACKDOWN RESULTS
- John Cena cut a promo saying he's John Cena
and he'll get redemption by beating Brock
Lesnar's ass in their rematch. Then eight guys
joined the party and eventually Triple H came
out, made fun of Teddy Long and WWE booking
practices, and booked a 10-man tag team main
event.
- Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler: Sheamus was out
on commentary to yuk it up with JBL and Cole
while Cesaro worked over Ziggler for most of
the match. A late comeback came up short but
Ziggler used a roll up to get the pinfall and the
victory. Post-match, Cesaro attacked Dolph and
that's when Sheamus ran in, threw the belt at
Cesaro to distract him, then hit the Brogue Kick.
- Stardust & Goldust did a promo. They called
The Usos liars and said they'll win the tag team
titles at Night of Champions. So it looks like
that match is official.
- Jimmy Uso vs. Heath Slater : They only went
a couple minutes with plenty of distractions
and interaction from Jey Uso and Titus O'Neil.
The finish was Jimmy catching Slater with a
superkick and following with the splash for the
pin.
- Lana and Rusev were out for a promo to crap
on Nebraska and saying it shouldn't be called
"America's heartland" because America has no
heart. Mark Henry interrupted, of course, and
challenged Rusev to a match at Night of
Champions . Lana accepted.
- Brie Bella vs. Paige: Brie does, in fact, have
new entrance music. AJ Lee was on
commentary with Nikki Bella sitting ringside.
AJ picked a fight with her and Brie, for
whatever reason, went out to grab AJ to stop it.
When she climbed back in the ring, she walked
into a Ram-Paige and was pinned.
- Bo Dallas vs. Zack Ryder: Bo won in a
squash. He cut a promo after dumping on the
fans for living in Nebraska. Jack Swagger and
Zeb Colter interrupted, attacking and running
Bo off.
- John Cena, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Big
Show, & Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins, Kane,
The Wyatt Family: The babyfaces went over.
You knew they would.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
RaphaellaDD: SMACKDOWN RESULTS

- John Cena, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Big
Show, & Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins, Kane,
The Wyatt Family: The babyfaces went over.
You knew they would.

Y wouldn't they when Cena is there? All these are to hype Cena because of Lesnar. But in the end, he will LOSE
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Debroslink:

Y wouldn't they when Cena is there? All these are to hype Cena because of Lesnar. But in the end, he will LOSE

He had better. But there are rumours that Cena will win and then Seth will cash in on Cena and win the title.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
Hunter should go and try that one now nau, let Brock beat crase commot from his body.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

He had better. But there are rumours that Cena will win and then Seth will cash in on Cena and win the title.

Anyhow anyhow... Cena must not leave the night of champions as champion. The future is here. Cena has paid his dues.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Debroslink:

Anyhow anyhow... Cena must not leave the night of champions as champion. The future is here. Cena has paid his dues.

Yes oh. Am I the only one that thinks that they should bring back the attitude era?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Debroslink:

In martin luther's voice*i ve a dream,I see john cena leavin NOC as d champ* bt I wud prefer brock sha because we need d ruthlessness and physicalty dat has been missin in wwe for long... Raphaella made me hate brock due to her luv 4 f-5

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
bigblangston: In martin luther's voice*i ve a dream,I see john cena leavin NOC as d champ* bt I wud prefer brock sha because we need d ruthlessness and physicalty dat has been missin in wwe for long... Raphaella made me hate brock due to her luv 4 f-5

Thank you oh, the brutality that Brock brings to the ring takes me back to the attitude era. That's why I love him.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chai

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Thank you oh, the brutality that Brock brings to the ring takes me back to the attitude era. That's why I love him.
*looks at her picx for d 10th time after her recent comment* I reserve my comment
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
bigblangston: *looks at her picx for d 10th time after her recent comment* I reserve my comment

Lol, what do my looks have to do with my loving wrestling?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

kiss

Anyone that watched the attitude era will understand that this PG era headed by Cena sucks.

Take this again kiss
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Debroslink:
kiss

Anyone that watched the attitude era will understand that this PG era headed by Cena sucks.

Take this again kiss

Lol I swear, I get that they want to be family friendly but maybe they should have separate 18+ shows with more intense matches and storylines.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Shamrock shud be brought back, he is also a title holder in d mma,he is d only one dat can go toe to toe wit brock lesnar
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 2:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Hahaha.... Who just saw how Bray Wyatt defeated Jericho, and Randy Orton rubbing salt to injury.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 3:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Debroslink: Hahaha.... Who just saw how Bray Wyatt defeated Jericho, and Randy Orton rubbing salt to injury.

lol it was sad
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 5:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Steel-cage match Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt Winner: Bray Wyatt

Dolph ziggler came out and showed us some funny pictures of the miz

Aj lee and Paige vs rosa mendes and Natalya Winner: Aj Lee and Paige

Chris Jericho was letting his knee get checked out backstage and Randy Orton came there and injured him more.

Paul heyman came to deliver a message to John cena but john cena was the one that schooled paul heyman

Sheamus vs Seth Rollins Winner: Seth Rollins due to the distraction by Cesaro

Jerry springer tried to make Nikki and Brie Bella reconcile but instead he was injured and had to be taken out of the arena with a stretcher.

Goldust and stardust vs Los Matadores Winner: Goldust and Stardust.. When they were leaving, the Usos attacked them.. Pay back

Adam rose vs Titus o'neil Winner: Adam Rose. The bunny kicked Heath slater in the face lol.

Roman reigns vs randy Orton winner: roman reigns but he was badly beaten by Seth Rollins, Kane and Randy Orton

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2014
I love how the Reigns/Orton match ended. It seems like WWE has slowed down a bit on Roman and are letting him develop more.
Rumour has it that at NOC, Brock Lesnar will retain the title following interference by the authority. And then unbelievably, will start feuding with Big Show. Yes, you read that right, Big freaking Show. I'm not taking anything away from him but come on.....
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Concerning d fight btw John cena Vs Brock lesnar at NOC,I can only say dat it is easier to locate a strand of hair on d head of BANKY W than 4 cena to win lesnar...... Dey r nt on d same level at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2014
RaphaellaDD: I love how the Reigns/Orton match ended. It seems like WWE has slowed down a bit on Roman and are letting him develop more.
Rumour has it that at NOC, Brock Lesnar will retain the title following interference by the authority. And then unbelievably, will start feuding with Big Show. Yes, you read that right, Big freaking Show. I'm not taking anything away from him but come on.....
It's because WWE has signed a new contract with Lesnar to appear on RAW every week. When u look at WWE roaster, no one is on the same level with Brock. Imagine him feuding with big show embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Honestly, I prefer Brock as a part-time champion. It makes WWE WHC more prestigious. But common, Brock vs Show? shocked That's way too BAD!!!
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
bigblangston: Concerning d fight btw John cena Vs Brock lesnar at NOC,I can only say dat it is easier to locate a strand of hair on d head of BANKY W than 4 cena to win lesnar...... Dey r nt on d same level at all

Abeg leave my celebrity crush out of this even if he doesn't have hair I still like him like that Biko lol
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
RaphaellaDD: I love how the Reigns/Orton match ended. It seems like WWE has slowed down a bit on Roman and are letting him develop more.

Were did u hear this from
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
immortalvoices:

sweerie it's not plausible because wrestling falls under the category of sport and may be entertainment...but moving it to front page... At every monthly shows like summer slam and it likes should be a priority...cheers!

Ehn they should give us a section under sport now Abi
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Debroslink:
It's because WWE has signed a new contract with Lesnar to appear on RAW every week. When u look at WWE roaster, no one is on the same level with Brock. Imagine him feuding with big show embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Honestly, I prefer Brock as a part-time champion. It makes WWE WHC more prestigious. But common, Brock vs Show? shocked That's way too BAD!!!

Precisely. I hope it's just a rumour oh.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Were did u hear this from

Cageside seats.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Cageside seats.
Bleacher report for me. Rumors are Brock Lesnar may return to MMA.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
bigblangston: Concerning d fight btw John cena Vs Brock lesnar at NOC,I can only say dat it is easier to locate a strand of hair on d head of BANKY W than 4 cena to win lesnar...... Dey r nt on d same level at all

LWKMD
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
to me John cena can beat lesnar if he would change his strategy of fighting.
"beat me now and come back" later can't work for John against lesnar, the guy is a beast damn it!!...if cena continue like this, it won't work
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Abeg leave my celebrity crush out of this even if he doesn't have hair I still like him like that Biko lol
I'm sorry 4 bashin ur celebrity crush
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
bigblangston: I'm sorry 4 bashin ur celebrity crush

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Buys £250,000 Ferrari To Celebrate Child’s Birth (Photos) / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash / Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.