Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38854 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by LarrySun(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Thanks, OP, for opening this thread. As far as I'm concerned, planned or unplanned, WWE is the greatest TV entertainment second only to the movies.

I still miss Eddie Guerrero! sad I loved that guy like mad! I've not recovered from his death.

There are still numerous wrestlers that I still love.

Dean Ambrose I used to dislike because he was a member of The Shield, but after his match with Bray Wyatt, I automatically liked him. I love him for his bravery. The guy deserves the World Heavyweight Championship.

Another guy I love is Damien Mizdow. Christ! This guy is now so hilarious. I like hilarious entertainers.

The latest Royal Rumble is so awesome! I can't wait for the next Wrestlemania.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:
Thanks, OP, for opening this thread. As far as I'm concerned, planned or unplanned, WWE is the greatest TV entertainment second only to the movies.

I still miss Eddie Guerrero! sad I loved that guy like mad! I've not recovered from his death.

Dean Ambrose I used to dislike because he was a member of The Shield, but after his match with Bray Wyatt, I automatically liked him. I love him for his bravery. The guy deserves the World Heavyweight Championship.

Another guy I love is Damien Mizdow. Christ! This guy is now so hilarious. I like hilarious entertainers.

unfortunately, they might let Ambrose remain a midcarder, and they might never elevate Mizdow above comedy

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by LarrySun(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
obesemf:

unfortunately, they might let Ambrose remain a midcarder, and they might never elevate Mizdow above comedy
Well, Mizdow isn't fit for the Heavyweight, but I still see Ambrose gaining that title in future.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:
Well, Mizdow isn't fit for the Heavyweight, but I still see Ambrose gaining that title in future.

only if they didn't let Cena destroy him during his cash in., that was a complete burial
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by LarrySun(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
obesemf:

only if they didn't let Cena destroy him during his cash in., that was a complete burial
I don't believe Cena can easily defeat Ambrose. Cena's strength is depreciating already.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:
I don't believe Cena can easily defeat Ambrose. Cena's strength is depreciating already.

no, I'm talking about when Mizdow had the money in the bank briefcase and tried cashing in. on Cena, and lost
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by LarrySun(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
obesemf:

no, I'm talking about when Mizdow had the money in the bank briefcase and tried cashing in. on Cena, and lost
Mizdow is not an elite in the community of strengths. He has gotten his perfect role...Comic.

I want to see more of Ambrose and Bray!

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:
Mizdow is not an elite in the community of strengths. He has gotten his perfect role...Comic.

I want to see more of Ambrose and Bray!

but they messed the Bray and Ambrose storyline,
there was no real backstory
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by jnrbayano(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:

So "you lie", "you cheat", "you steal" like him?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by LarrySun(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
jnrbayano:

So "you lie", "you cheat", "you steal" like him?

smiley
VIVALARAZA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
LarrySun:
VIVALARAZA!!!
Ohhh! Eddie Gurerro...... Latino heat, Chavo hasn't been d same witout him

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
bigblangston:
Ohhh! Eddie Gurerro...... Latino heat, Chavo hasn't been d same witout him

when your superior is a legend, you are almost bound to live in. his shadow
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wwe need to bring back vickie guerrero to manage smackdown, i missed dat lady ............#excuseme. cryWwe need to bring back vickie guerrero to manage smackdown, i missed dat lady ............#excuseme.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Wwe need to bring back vickie guerrero to manage smackdown, i missed dat lady ............#excuseme. cryWwe need to bring back vickie guerrero to manage smackdown, i missed dat lady ............#excuseme.
Vickie I ve a strong hatred for dat woman,she aint a good manageress IMO. She's always havin affair wit her co workers eg Edge and Ziggler, nt professional at all. Theodore Long shud be called back to smack down and ERIC BISHORFF to Raw
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
WWE Fastlane live on Sky Sports 1HD at 1..00AM. Don't miss it. I know I won't.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
bigblangston:
Vickie I ve a strong hatred for dat woman,she aint a good manageress IMO. She's always havin affair wit her co workers eg Edge and Ziggler, nt professional at all. Theodore Long shud be called back to smack down and ERIC BISHORFF to Raw

Ya know it's all part of the script, right?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2015
WWE Fastlane just ended, and I gotta say, it could have been better. My favorite match of the PPV was Rusev - Cena. I don't like the ending,, but the sheer athleticism of Rusev was something to behold. You can't take it away from Cena either. Here are the results:

-Paige VS Nikki Bella. Nikki Bella retained her diva's title in a controversial pin-fall.
-Dean Ambrose VS Bad News Barrett. Dean was disqualified after snapping yet again. Barrett retain his Intercontinental title on account of the disqualification. The high point of the match was when Dean true to form, left the arena with the Intercontinental belt that wasn't his.
-John Cena VS Rusev. Rusev successfully defended his title in a sketchy manner, and remained undefeated.
-Daniel Bryan VS Roman Reigns. Roman won by pin-fall.

The night started with Triple H trying to assert himself on account of attacking Ric Flair last week on Raw, but Sting interrupted him, and things went south quickly for The Game. And now, it's official. On Wrestlemania, Triple H will square off against Sting!

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Wyatt momentarily deceived everyone into thinking that he's the Phenom, until the Coffin opened and lo and behold, It was Bray Wyatt! He called the Undertaker weak and called him out on Wrestlemania.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 23, 2015
Cena - Rusev. Screenshots...

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2015
More....

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Finally...

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Main Event...

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 23, 2015
More...

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Finally....

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Something to Ponder...

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by justicesky24(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Tyson kid nd cesaro defeated the usos for the tag team champion

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by justicesky24(m): 6:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Former team authority defeat d former team cena 6 man tag team match goldust def.stardust
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2015
cena don dey go small small be dat:am already in for brock lesnar grin
Go roman reign
Dean ambrose is a lunatic.
I was watching WWE super smackdown 2012 or so blast from the past on a ghana tv station like that.
Sgt.slaugter,Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hillbilly Jim, The Million Dollar Man,etc. Truly wwe was more interesting then.I Dont really think those old folks can deal with some of those new guys though
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2015
koice:

Ya know it's all part of the script, right?
yea! I knw dat, bt d role is kinda annoyin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2015
bigblangston:
grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2015
bigblangston:
even in real movies too,some play annoying role like seth rolling too grin hate that guy.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by justicesky24(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Randy orton is back

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Mary Onyali-Omagbemi / 2022-23 Football Kits: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal & All The Top Teams' Jers / Uruguay Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup (2 - 1) On 2nd July 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.