Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38863 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Sweet Revenge.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 30, 2015
The Phenom bows out in style.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 4:01am On Mar 30, 2015
SETH ROLLINS MY MAN

THAAAANNNNKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 4:07am On Mar 30, 2015
SETH ROLLINGS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALLOWING MY 1GB STREAMING OF WRESTLEMANIA XXXI BE WORTHWHILE

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Seth Rollins out of nowhere, in a move reminiscent of Edge, cashed in his money in the bank at just the right moment and stole the show. It's official, Seth Rollins is the new WWE heavyweight champion. Edge will be very proud. Lolz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2015
My predictions: (Watch this space Y'all)

-Brock Lesnar Vs Roman Reigns: : Roman wins in an unexpected and dramatic fashion.
-Undertaker Vs Bray Wyat: This is a no brainer. The Phenom wins with his iconic tombstone.
-Rusev Vs John Cena . C'mon! This has been building up for a while now. John Cena pins Rusev after delivering a backbreaking FU to the big Russian. Sweet Revenge.
- Sting vs. Triple H : In order for the feud to continue, Triple H must win. Expect the sledge hammer to make a cameo.
-André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Anybody's game.
-Bad News Barrett vs. R-Truth vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Stardust vs. Daniel Bryan: No brainer, duh. BNB retains his title in a dramatic and sneaky fashion.
-AJ Lee and Paige vs. The Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie Bella): The talentless Bella twins victory is assured. I really don't like 'em.
-Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins: Orton pins Rollins.
-Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (with Natalya) vs. The New !Day ( Big E and Kofi Kingston ) (with Xavier Woods) vs. Los Matadores ( Diego and Fernando ) (with El Torito ) vs. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (with Naomi): This one is difficult to call. No clear favorites.

Some of my predictions came true.

-Undertaker bowed out in grand style with his iconic tombstone in full effect.
-John Cena crushed Rusev with a backbreaking FU.
-Triple H usurped Sting with the help of a certain Sledge hammer.
-Randy Orton pinned Seth Rollins.

All this came to pass just like I said it would, but what I didn't see coming was Seth cashing in his Money in the bank when both Roman and Lesnar were all but spent, and outrightly stealing the spotlight from both main eventers. Wow! Just wow! What a sneaky way to become a champion. The kind of opportunistic move the R rated superstar, Edge immortalized more than ones in his prime.

-Wasn't particularly interested in the Divas match, but I was glad that the duo of AJ Lee and Paige won those talentless Bella twins. This is one match I was glad I got the prediction wrong.
-Daniel Bryan is now the new Intercontinental Champion. Unfortunately, I missed the ladder match due to some technical issues, but it's all good.
-Big Show dominated the Battle Royal from start to finish. Cesaro tried to eliminate him and failed, Ryback tried and failed, Big E tried and failed, Kofi Kingston tried and failed, Mizdow tried and failed. The big guy refused to get eliminated and eventually won all with authority. Well deserved too.
-Cesaro and Tyson Kidd successfully retained their titles in the kickoff event, a fatal 4 way World Tag Team Championship.

All in all, it was spectacular affair. Wrestlemania 31 was a resounding Success.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
koice:

Some of my predictions came true.

-Undertaker bowed out in grand style with his iconic tombstone in full effect.
-John Cena crushed Rusev with a backbreaking FU.
-Triple H usurped Sting with the help of a certain Sledge hammer.
-Randy Orton pinned Seth Rollins.

All this came to pass just like I said it would, but what I didn't see coming was Seth cashing in his Money in the bank when both Roman and Lesnar were all but spent, and outrightly stealing the spotlight from both main eventers. Wow! Just wow! What a sneaky way to become a champion. The kind of opportunistic move the R rated superstar, Edge immortalized more than ones in his prime.

-Wasn't particularly interested in the Divas match, but I was glad that the duo of AJ Lee and Paige won those talentless Bella twins. This is one match I was glad I got the prediction wrong.
-Daniel Bryan is now the new Intercontinental Champion. Unfortunately, I missed the ladder match due to some technical issues, but it's all good.
-Big Show dominated the Battle Royal from start to finish. Cesaro tried to eliminate him and failed, Ryback tried and failed, Big E tried and failed, Kofi Kingston tried and failed, Mizdow tried and failed. The big guy refused to get eliminated and eventually won all with authority. Well deserved too.
-Cesaro and Tyson Kidd successfully retained their titles in the kickoff event, a fatal 4 way World Tag Team Championship.

All in all, it was spectacular affair. Wrestlemania 31 was a resounding Success.
Still can't get it out of my mind dat undertaker undefeated streak was ended by brock last year, I watch wrestlemania because of d streak...... Bad for business
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
bigblangston:
Still can't get it out of my mind dat undertaker undefeated streak was ended by brock last year, I watch wrestlemania because of d streak...... Bad for business

Not necessarily. Every great streak must come to an end someday. My only issue with the decision was choosing Brock to be the one to end it. Picking a legend like HBK or even Sting would have made more sense IMHO
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
The main event in this year's WW31. One of the best main event in recent WW.
WWE made Reigns look like a strong guy surviving 10 suplexes, 4 F-5.
Interesting way to end the title match, Roman didn't win the belt, Brock was not pinned for the title and Rollins cashing in like Edge is the perfect end to the match.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by kocvalour(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2015
please how did seth rollings win the match?? Did he pin brock or roman..??
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2015
kocvalour:
please how did seth rollings win the match?? Did he pin brock or roman..??

He pinned Reigns. Brock lost his belt without getting pinned, so technically, he's still undefeated. This situation can be compared with penalty shootout in football, where a team can be eliminated from a tournament without having to lose.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2015

– Brock Lesnar was “suspended and fined” by Stephanie McMahon after attacking the WWE RAW announce team and a television camera man during Monday’s post-WrestleMania 31 edition of RAW in San Jose, California.

– Speaking of Lesnar’s attack, it was announced during the show that Michael Cole, JBL and Booker T were all “injured.” In fact, WWE is selling the fact that Cole in particular was rushed to the hospital after taking an F-5 from Lesnar. WWE tweeted the following during RAW.

INJURY UPDATE: @MichaelCole rushed to medical facility following @BrockLesnar attack. http:///7CFekrUDzY #RAW

— WWE (@WWE) March 31, 2015
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2015
http://2ddl/wwe-raw-2015-03-30-720p-hdtv-h264-xwt/

Downlink links for Monday Nights Raw. Zippyshare direct links are highly recommended.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2015
koice:
http://2ddl/wwe-raw-2015-03-30-720p-hdtv-h264-xwt/

Downlink links for Monday Nights Raw. Zippyshare direct links are highly recommended.
Thanks
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
bigblangston:
Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by kocvalour(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2015
what's the latest here
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Please can someone give a link to download undertaker vs shaw Michael wrestlmania video. Thanks
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by oloriooko(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Was Brock's attack on civilians part of the script?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by geohimovic: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
I live at calabar, where cn I buy wwe 2k 15 for pc?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by stevolinkon40: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
This thread Is dieing naturally. Lets save her. You can be d change(paige) grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Dieing or dead?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by stevolinkon40: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Dead dead. I dey find the ancient Egypt spell books to resurrect her
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kill them all brock grin grin grin

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is what will happen in battleground grin grin

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
vosquare:
This is what will happen in battleground grin grin
that title is coming back home. The title is going back to Suplex City. I just cant wait to hear Paul Heyman announce the new wwe world champion tomorrow The New Reigning, Defending, Undisputed WWE champion of The World......... Brooooooockkkk Lesnarrrrr!!!
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Badosqi:
that title is coming back home. The title is going back to Suplex City. I just cant wait to hear Paul Heyman announce the new wwe world champion tomorrow The New Reigning, Defending, Undisputed WWE champion of The World......... Brooooooockkkk Lesnarrrrr!!!
I love the way heyman talks

My name is Paul heyman and I am the advocate to the beast brrrocck llleesnar grin grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by stevolinkon40: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Badosqi:
I wish to hear this too but its nt happening
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
stevolinkon40:
I wish to hear this too but its nt happening
hmmmm really? So is seth going to conquer the conquerer and slay the beast with that his amateur Pedegree?....
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by stevolinkon40: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Badosqi:
hmmmm really? So is seth going to conquer the conquerer and slay the beast with that his amateur Pedegree?....

one way or the other he is going to win but he wil never pin down the beast.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
stevolinkon40:
one way or the other he is going to win but he wil never pin down the beast.
The slimy proud Justin bieber is going down tomorrow to setup is feud with Triple H for their fight at summerslam. Seth Rollins vs Triple H summerslam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by kocvalour(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Sup, what's the latest? Who is the current diva Champion? Sup with paige & bella twins? So many questions to ask Please I need answers
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by dhayor58(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
kocvalour:
Sup, what's the latest?
Who is the current diva Champion?
Sup with paige & bella twins?
So many questions to ask
Please I need answers
Nikki Bella is still d diva champion.
And abt Paige and team Bella, the authority have even d odds

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Uruguay Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup (2 - 1) On 2nd July 2013 / Amaju Pinnick Spotted In Qatar Watching Brazil Vs Switzerland, Blasted By Fans / Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.