Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38801 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by viper07: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
justicesky24:
Randy orton is back
Oga mi, u dn come here too? i d greet o... na matrix wink
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 2:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Now they are trying to revive John Cena's career. Fans are booing him too much. The new script to save him is USA vs RUSSIA. Cena vs Rusev.
But why is it that Cena always get rematch after every losing any match. Now everyone booing the guy must support him in wrestlemania to beat Rusev.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 2:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Waoh The *HARDEST* CEO, The billionaire at 69 is just crazy.

Vince mcmahon at 69.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 2:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Nothing do you VInce... keeping fit here too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by klarrychenko94: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Badosqi:
Nothing do you VInce... keeping fit here too
Wow!!! Nice abs up there.
Why don't you signup into wwe, we nigerians will support you. We will love to see a Nigerian in wwe.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2015
klarrychenko94:
Why don't you signup into wwe, we nigerians will support you. We will love to see a Nigerian in wwe.

choi, WWE never treats blacks right, he'll be made a constant loser
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
klarrychenko94:
hahahahahah.... man u are wicked. Join wwe as a black man and u will be one of the regular whipping dog. your role will be the lazy blackman that can hardly win a match. see WHAT THEY HAVE TURNED ALL THE BLACK GUYS IN WWE INTO(whether muscular or not). All they know how to do is to sing, sing and sing. see R-TRUTH, biggy, Kofi and others. They even match kofi and others togeda to continue their boring song ministry.

Well I don't even know how to fight sef.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
obesemf:

choi, WWE never treats blacks right, he'll be made a constant loser
grin grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by justicesky24(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
viper07:

Oga mi, u dn come here too? i d greet o... na matrix wink
matric my guy long tym o
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
U watch dz Monday raw?
Randy wn kill Rollins ni o

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by justicesky24(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
John cena go meet rusev 4 wrestlemania o
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
justicesky24:
John cena go meet rusev 4 wrestlemania o
I gbadun how john cena enter dat match...e no ft shout grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bray Wyatt vs undertaker shocked
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by kocvalour(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
wahs d latest?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
kocvalour:
wahs d latest?

Wrestlemania this Sunday
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 12:21am On Mar 27, 2015
"itssss wreeeeeestttttllllleemmmmmmaannnnnnnnniiii"

"You can smeellllllllllllllllll....."

crowd: What The Rock is cookkkinggggg!!

Im tempted to create a thread for this.....

Cant wait for wrestlemania

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2015
daveP:
"itssss wreeeeeestttttllllleemmmmmmaannnnnnnnniiii"

"You can smeellllllllllllllllll....."

crowd: What The Rock is cookkkinggggg!!

Im tempted to create a thread for this.....

Cant wait for wrestlemania

hello dave!!!
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Badosqi(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
I am here for only one match.....

He is the 1 in 21-1. The rookie who beat the Rock. He is THE REIGNING,
DEFENDING, WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, BRRRRRROCK
LLLLLLLESNARRRRR.
Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns.....sweet victory for Brockkyyyy...

I hope the rumours are not true that the match has been scripted for reigns to win... That will surely be bad for business!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by obesemf(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Badosqi:
I am here for only one match.....

He is the 1 in 21-1. The rookie who beat the Rock. He is THE REIGNING,
DEFENDING, WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, BRRRRRROCK
LLLLLLLESNARRRRR.
Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns.....sweet victory for Brockkyyyy...

I hope the rumours are not true that the match has been scripted for reigns to win... That will surely be bad for business!!!!!!!

reigns will. get booed, and the only way to save the main event, is to let Rollins cash in
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
bigblangston:
hello dave!!!
bigB!!! Im good o.

Seems The Undertaker enjoyed his visit to the dubai sheiks. He has a large followership there. So also Cena. Not to happy that Triple H and not the "Deadman", is fighting Sting. Its simple, Wyatt is losing.

Cena vs Rusev. If Cena loses this match, then i think his era is over and wwe would lose its taste. He's been losing wrestlemania matches asif its no big deal.

Reigns vs Lesnar- hmm. Aerially, i give it to Reigns. Lesnar is weak from aerial attacks. But equally reigns would chop 3 F-5s at least. grin Unless he has a good counter-plan.

Personally, i want Swagger back to full focus. And Cesaro can equally be showered the same.

The ladies' own is dead. No more Natalya or The Glamazon(i love that lady, a pity Edge is enjoying her as wife)

AJ Lee, Paige is trying, but..... Its jst dry. Need new real and maybe stop the script acting for a month to revive the women's part.

Where's RaphaellaDD and vosquare?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
daveP:
bigB!!! Im good o.

Seems The Undertaker enjoyed his visit to the dubai sheiks. He has a large followership there. So also Cena. Not to happy that Triple H and not the "Deadman", is fighting Sting. Its simple, Wyatt is losing.

Cena vs Rusev. If Cena loses this match, then i think his era is over and wwe would lose its taste. He's been losing wrestlemania matches asif its no big deal.

Reigns vs Lesnar- hmm. Aerially, i give it to Reigns. Lesnar is weak from aerial attacks. But equally reigns would chop 3 F-5s at least. grin Unless he has a good counter-plan.

Personally, i want Swagger back to full focus. And Cesaro can equally be showered the same.

The ladies' own is dead. No more Natalya or The Glamazon(i love that lady, a pity Edge is enjoying her as wife)

AJ Lee, Paige is trying, but..... Its jst dry. Need new real and maybe stop the script acting for a month to revive the women's part.

Where's RaphaellaDD and vosquare?
Raphaella has gone d way undertaker went after I destroyed and ended her winning streak here, probably still working on her comeback..... Vosquare still dey.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
bigblangston:
Raphaella has gone d way undertaker went after I destroyed and ended her winning streak here, probably still working on her comeback..... Vosquare still dey.
shuo! Hmm il wait to confirm from her 1st. grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
My predictions: (Watch this space Y'all)

-Brock Lesnar Vs Roman Reigns: : Roman wins in an unexpected and dramatic fashion.
-Undertaker Vs Bray Wyat: This is a no brainer. The Phenom wins with his iconic tombstone.
-Rusev Vs John Cena . C'mon! This has been building up for a while now. John Cena pins Rusev after delivering a backbreaking FU to the big Russian. Sweet Revenge.
- Sting vs. Triple H : In order for the feud to continue, Triple H must win. Expect the sledge hammer to make a cameo.
-André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Anybody's game.
-Bad News Barrett vs. R-Truth vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Stardust vs. Daniel Bryan: No brainer, duh. BNB retains his title in a dramatic and sneaky fashion.
-AJ Lee and Paige vs. The Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie Bella): The talentless Bella twins victory is assured. I really don't like 'em.
-Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins: Orton pins Rollins.
-Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (with Natalya) vs. The New !Day ( Big E and Kofi Kingston ) (with Xavier Woods) vs. Los Matadores ( Diego and Fernando ) (with El Torito ) vs. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (with Naomi): This one is difficult to call. No clear favorites.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Wrestlemania kickoff Event has come and gone featuring 2 matches: Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal and World Tag Team Championship
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd retained their titles in a grueling fatal 4 way match.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Big show won the Battle Royal in a dominant fashion.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Wrestlemania proper starts at 12am Nigerian Time.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Daniel Bryan won the ladder match (Intercontinental Championship)
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 30, 2015
The Viper pins Rollins.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Triple H victorious.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 30, 2015
AJ and Paige Victorious.

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 2:25am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote=]Sting surprisingly kicked off Raw and addressed his upcoming match with Triple H this Sunday at WrestleMania. 'The Vigilante' got his speech underway with his famous "Woo" before stating that this match has nothing to do with the 'Monday Night Wars' with Sting being the last man standing on the WCW side. The former WCW Champion said that this match is simply to take Triple H and The Authority down before Stephanie McMahon cut him short[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama / Jay-Jay Okocha's Swag At Rhythm Unplugged (photo) / Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.